The Powell lawsuits broken down and put into informational charts......

Great. Which courts in which states in front of which judges has she filed her lawsuits outlining these fraud charges?
So far, all I see is lawsuits dismissed and a prosecution of this blatant attempt to overturn a free and fair election being
done in the media. The electors voting on December 14th are really all they have left. But that ain't gonna happen.

Crickets?....so, none. Probably because so far, they are 2-35 in lawsuits. And they have nothing in the way of solid evidence.
Just conspiracy theories and far flung stories. Where did you did this manure up? I'm always amazed at how you people come
up the scrapings of the bottom of the barrel this easily. One wonders if the Internet is primarily made of up...of crap. :)

Great. Which courts in which states in front of which judges has she filed her lawsuits outlining these fraud charges?
So far, all I see is lawsuits dismissed and a prosecution of this blatant attempt to overturn a free and fair election being
done in the media. The electors voting on December 14th are really all they have left. But that ain't gonna happen.

Crickets?....so, none. Probably because so far, they are 2-35 in lawsuits. And they have nothing in the way of solid evidence.
Just conspiracy theories and far flung stories. Where did you did this manure up? I'm always amazed at how you people come
up the scrapings of the bottom of the barrel this easily. One wonders if the Internet is primarily made of up...of crap. :)

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Does shilling for China ever get old?

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Hey! You forgot to use the term "Chicoms"! You are slipping.

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Which courts? Which states? Which judges are hearing the cases?
Put up..or you know the rest.

I think election fraud is reviewable by SCOTUS because it involves the potential nullification of federal voting rights. However, determining a potential remedy would be the trickier part. I don't think SCOTUS could order new elections, but it might remand the selection of electors to state legislatures. (If new electors could not be agreed upon and neither candidate ended up with 270 electoral votes, the next President would be decided by the House of Representatives on a state-by-state vote.)

On the other hand, SCOTUS could simply require new procedures for future elections.

Last edited:
Here are the allegations of voter fraud from the Powell lawsuits broken down into informational charts....

The plan is to exhaust State Courts and end up before the SCOTUS.
That is adorable that you think there is a plan.
And it's adorable that you don't see that the courts are not rejecting Trump's legal team.

Here are the allegations of voter fraud from the Powell lawsuits broken down into informational charts....

And it's adorable that you don't see that the courts are not rejecting Trump's legal team.
They aren't?

You might want to check again. Seems pretty rejectionee.

They aren't?

SOFA KING STUPID
right there.

Is this the same Powell that Trump's legal team is saying "she is not with us" but she can do whatever she wants?

Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said the Trump presidency will be "saved" with a "massive" lawsuit in Georgia she plans to drop

The suit she filed has typos and conjoined words. How can any judge take it seriously if she cannot even proof read her own document that she supposedly submitted to a legal court. Her spell checker must have been broken, if she has one but maybe she was just in a hurry to save Trump as time is running out.

Her lawsuits is just a do over of previous allegation that have been refuted by the courts. Her strategy add more allegations to the old ones. Still there has to be proof and that proof has to be presented in a court of law where it can be refuted. The court of public opinion doesn't matter.

Her case is comparing how the Venezuelan guy got reelected, claiming that if they did it in Venezuela , they can do it here.

Comparing the US with Venezuela elections. Well we know both presidents are corrupt

The company itself was started by Canadian guy and some un-named investors have purchased majority shares in the company. Yet she knows who these majority share holders are?

1606493143210.png

Easy to read, yeah she hasn't filed it as she said. She just posted probably her draft saying that she has submitted it. Still I hope she did submitted this as it really will impress the judge.

Still unless she files an emergency restraining order, it is getting to late as votes have been certified by states.

Yet with the public display she is making, it probably is not for the legal system but for those electors who would dare to forsake the public trust and use a one person vote system.

Claiming fraud when she seems to be one of the players in electoral fraud by spreading misinformation.

Baseless claims is proof of anything goes. That does seem pretty easy.

They aren't?

A court is not required to entertain a case.
The courts have accepted upon themselves to entertain these cases.
The court's decision is another matter.

There were 10 million illegal ballots cast. Somehow you are ok with that.

Here is the compromise that should be made. All votes with no down ballot votes should be cast out.

All votes where there can be no signature matching done should be thrown out.

All votes where the voter is dead, or his address cannot be verified should be thrown out.

This is regardless of who they voted for.

If this cannot be done, just have in person voting with a voter ID.

That is the only fair thing we can do to restore faith in our elections.

As it stands 17% of Democrats would not vote for Joe Biden if they knew of his history of corruption

30% of Democrats believe the election was fraudulent

90% of Republicans believe the election was fraudulent.

Trump received the most votes of any incumbent president in history

Trump received more votes than Barak Hussein Obama in both of his elections.

Trump receive 20% of the black vote, 40% of the Hispanic Vote and about 95% of the GOP vote.

1.2 Million mail in ballots were sent out in PA. 2.5 Million were recieved back. This pattern was repeated over and over in the 6 states that colluded together to shut down the count simultaneously and back fill the deficits with fraudulent ballots.

Trump ballots have been found in landfills all across these 6 states, and shredding trucks have been seen in the same, destroying forensic evidence for the election.

Dominion refuses to testify, have shut down their offices, and now will need to be subpoenaed.

There is actually so much fraud that it's impossible to list here in this thread.

The lawsuits and the affidavits for the discovered fraud are thousands of pages long.

If Joe Biden believes in America, he should come out and make a statement and request another set of elections in the 6 states, rather than continue to do what the Left has done for the past 4 years, dragging lady liberty's name through the mud.

Blah, Blah, Blah....
Excellent response, because that is all you have, blah, blah. blah.

Answer me this, why has trump and his legal team distanced themselves from her?

Blah, Blah, Blah....

You are a moron.
Trump just mentioned her last night that she is doing her job.

Blah, Blah, Blah....

You are a moron.

I can supply with more links if you don't like the source of this one.

There were 10 million illegal ballots cast. Somehow you are ok with that.

Here is the compromise that should be made. All votes with no down ballot votes should be cast out.

All votes where there can be no signature matching done should be thrown out.

All votes where the voter is dead, or his address cannot be verified should be thrown out.

This is regardless of who they voted for.

If this cannot be done, just have in person voting with a voter ID.

That is the only fair thing we can do to restore faith in our elections.

As it stands 17% of Democrats would not vote for Joe Biden if they knew of his history of corruption

30% of Democrats believe the election was fraudulent

90% of Republicans believe the election was fraudulent.

Trump received the most votes of any incumbent president in history

Trump received more votes than Barak Hussein Obama in both of his elections.

Trump receive 20% of the black vote, 40% of the Hispanic Vote and about 95% of the GOP vote.

1.2 Million mail in ballots were sent out in PA. 2.5 Million were recieved back. This pattern was repeated over and over in the 6 states that colluded together to shut down the count simultaneously and back fill the deficits with fraudulent ballots.

Trump ballots have been found in landfills all across these 6 states, and shredding trucks have been seen in the same, destroying forensic evidence for the election.

Dominion refuses to testify, have shut down their offices, and now will need to be subpoenaed.

There is actually so much fraud that it's impossible to list here in this thread.

The lawsuits and the affidavits for the discovered fraud are thousands of pages long.

If Joe Biden believes in America, he should come out and make a statement and request another set of elections in the 6 states, rather than continue to do what the Left has done for the past 4 years, dragging lady liberty's name through the mud.

Again. Argue this nonsense in front of a judge in court. Not in the media. If they did, they'd be laughed out and the whole charade would be over. It's just an attempt to keep the election in the news until December 14th.

Blah, Blah, Blah....

You are a moron.

I can supply with more links if you don't like the source of this one.
I will go with what Trump said over a "news" source.
And yes, I watched Trump's entire statement, not just a 1.6 second video bite.

Forum List

Back