The positive numbers about young black men

Hh

0222jackson.jpg
[/QUOTE

I don't know how accurate or good these numbers are. I just live in metro Detroit and things dont look good in the hood.

I'd like to think things are getting better but they seem to be getting worse. I've been waiting 5 decades.

Well according to the OP everything is hunky-dory throughout the black community.

Now, if we can just clean up those non-black neighborhoods across the country where residents murder one another by the thousands every year we'd really be making some progress, huh?

Not sure but I hope you you read but there is no category Titled everything

unsurprisingly, you missed the point.

If the "black community" is doing so well then why does the "black community" continually piss and moan about being oppressed by mean ole whitey? Do you learn it from an early age or is it genetic?

Blacks on this board state that Sharpton is not their leader, but he reflects the current though process of the "black community" that supports his actions almost unanimously.

Well according to the OP everything is hunky-dory throughout the black community.

Now, if we can just clean up those non-black neighborhoods across the country where residents murder one another by the thousands every year we'd really be making some progress, huh?
Of course not. However, everything certainly is not hunky-dory the white community either. You have too many criminals, drug addicts/dealers, mass murderers, serial killers, and school shooters. Pay attention to your dysfunctional community.

If the "black community" is doing so well then why does the "black community" continually piss and moan about being oppressed by mean ole whitey? Do you learn it from an early age or is it genetic?

Blacks on this board state that Sharpton is not their leader, but he reflects the current though process of the "black community" that supports his actions almost unanimously.
Why does the white community piss and moan about AA? Why do they moan about Black on white crime when whites kill each other way more?

Why does the white community piss and moan about AA? Why do they moan about Black on white crime when whites kill each other way more?

And what is your misinformed view of what comprises the so called "black community"?

Last edited:

exposing your hypocrisy

If the "black community" is doing so well then why does the "black community" continually piss and moan about being oppressed by mean ole whitey?

Doing well and being oppressed are two different things. If rain is good for plants then why do people complain about getting wet?

Do you learn it from an early age or is it genetic?

Ok, you read the minds of men. When did you discover such a talent?

exposing your hypocrisy
How can being a hypocrite expose anyones hypocrisy? Black people dont complain about whites killing each other.

If the "black community" is doing so well then why does the "black community" continually piss and moan about being oppressed by mean ole whitey?

Doing well and being oppressed are two different things. If rain is good for plants then why do people complain about getting wet?

prove black people are being oppp

please prove black people are oppressed

exposing your hypocrisy
How can being a hypocrite expose anyones hypocrisy? Black people dont complain about whites killing each other.

I might be many things, positive or negative, but neither hypocrite nor liar is accurate

exposing your hypocrisy

I might be many things, positive or negative, but neither hypocrite nor liar is accurate
You are a hypocrite, liar, and cave monkey all at once. Go take your flea bath Curious George.

exposing your hypocrisy

You are a hypocrite, liar, and cave monkey all at once. Go take your flea bath Curious George.

you are a credit to your race

exposing your hypocrisy

You are a soul sucking debt to your race.

Exactly,

Do the crime, do the time. If they wish to be treated equally, I'd just have to say that it is them that needs to clean up their imagine. Why won't they? It would be good for them.

exposing your hypocrisy

lol

I have a responsible position in the community, a professional career and pay taxes

good luck proving otherwise

blacks c

Exactly,

Do the crime, do the time. If they wish to be treated equally, I'd just have to say that it is them that needs to clean up their imagine. Why won't they? It would be good for them.

blacks claim they are being oppressed, but when asked to prove it they cannot

lol

I have a responsible position in the community, a professional career and pay taxes

good luck proving otherwise
Being in charge of the bananas your keeper buys for you is not a professional career. Monkeys dont pay taxes.

exposing your hypocrisy

Does anyone find it remotely weird when a black dude calls other people cave monkeys?

Forum List

Back