The Poor.. I mean Proud Boys kicks their Cuban token to the curb and become proud white supremacists

So basically they are like the NAACP, except it’s for white people.

I don’t get how they can call themselves nationalists while apparently being opposed to Zionism. Zionism is nationalism for Jews.
Name a single terrorist act committed by the NAACP

I'll wait...

It's funny how you dic suckers reflexively run to the defense of a group that I am sure you will later claim you don't really support when its no longer convenient to..
Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

Then of course there is every BLM riot we’ve had over the summer.
Yo stupid ass think race riots started in the 60's??

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books don't go back to 1898 Wilmington, NC:

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books didn't tell you about how awesome 1921 was in Tulsa:

And I know for sure that your "how to cope with being a racist" pamphlets didn't tell you about this whit supremacist achievement:

So fucking what? Those riots just prove that the racist Democrats were in control, even back then.

I don’t get how they can call themselves nationalists while apparently being opposed to Zionism. Zionism is nationalism for Jews.

I'll wait...

It's funny how you dic suckers reflexively run to the defense of a group that I am sure you will later claim you don't really support when its no longer convenient to..
Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books don't go back to 1898 Wilmington, NC:

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books didn't tell you about how awesome 1921 was in Tulsa:

And I know for sure that your "how to cope with being a racist" pamphlets didn't tell you about this whit supremacist achievement:

So fucking what? Those riots just prove that the racist Democrats were in control, even back then.
Still too much of an intellectual coward to say the word "conservative" huh

is it because you know dic suckers on your side of the ideological spectrum have been on the wrong side of civil rights -- since this country existed??

I'll wait...

Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

is it because you know dic suckers on your side of the ideological spectrum have been on the wrong side of civil rights -- since this country existed??
Remind me again which party filibustered the Civil Rights Act.........

I'll wait...

Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

Remind me again which party filibustered the Civil Rights Act.........
Biffy can’t be inconvenienced with the facts.

Forum List

Back