The Poop on Posting

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Why do you post on the USMB?

Here's but a few of my reasons.

1)To get my point of view out there and absorb the reaction....:wtf:..:disbelief:..;)

2)To balance joking, jousting, jeering and the caboodle of other stuff...:eusa_dance:

3)To have some innocent fun with those deliciously Hot Babes of the USMB... Guys.. eh....:eusa_whistle:

Trust me... I could go on but.. ah.. it's your turn.........:popcorn:

:eusa_wall:...:blahblah:...:shock:...:eusa_doh:...:tongue:...:cheeky-smiley-018:......:cuckoo:...:evil:...:eusa_eh:...:salute:

Last edited:
Some things just need to be said. This venue is the finest I've experienced yet. Thank You Gunny. :):):):):)+++++

Here's but a few of my reasons.

1)To get my point of view out there and absorb the reaction....:wtf:..:disbelief:..;)

2)To balance joking, jousting, jeering and the caboodle of other stuff...:eusa_dance:

3)To have some innocent fun with those deliciously Hot Babes of the USMB... Guys.. eh....:eusa_whistle:

Trust me... I could go on but.. ah.. it's your turn.........:popcorn:

:eusa_wall:...:blahblah:...:shock:...:eusa_doh:...:tongue:...:cheeky-smiley-018:......:cuckoo:...:evil:...:eusa_eh:...:salute:

Because I am being paid to give Gunny heartburn

Because doing this via snail mail just doesn't have the same effect.

Last edited:
Some things just need to be said. This venue is the finest I've experienced yet. Thank You Gunny. :):):):):)+++++

this belongs in the lame zone

Recruiting again....:razz:

Never have. Those that need the platform will find it.

I've seen more than a few boards fail over the last decade for one reason or another. There are other good platforms Lumpy. This one supports Free Speech, more than most.

this belongs in the lame zone

Maybe You want to list some comparative Message Boards Shit For Brain's.

fuck off. when push comes to shove we all see what happens.

it is free around here. wow. oh my! it's like pointing out being beaten half to death is better than being beaten to death, the distinction between the differences is shallow

nuf said

(my eyes got opened when the tea party got attacked)

again, fuck off

:eusa_whistle:

I came to troll.

I am opinionated. I get a chance to let off steam. the alternative is to call up the local radio station, write the Oregonian, or stand on a soap box on Broadway and Yamhill and harangue the poor souls waiting for their trains home.

Portland's gain is your loss

I came to troll.

I am opinionated. I get a chance to let off steam. the alternative is to call up the local radio station, write the Oregonian, or stand on a soap box on Broadway and Yamhill and harangue the poor souls waiting for their trains home.

Portland's gain is your loss

I never liked Portland. Picked a bunch of liberty caps north and west of it though. ;););) Love North West Oregon, miss it. Two other things come to mind, Wool and Rubber. Duck Heaven. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back