The politics of the eclipse

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
We only had a partial where I was at, but it was refreshing to flip back and forth between FOX News and CNN and see both of them following this event. It was a nice break from listening to each of them flailing away at the "other side" Maybe they should both be required to devote 1 hr each week at the same time to cover other things, such as the latest Sports Illustrated swimsuit photo shoot (I bet Kate Upton would give them some decent ratings!)
:beer:

George Soros was paying to bus in anti-eclipse protesters.

BLM supports the black moon darkening the United States. Did you notice the eclipse covered mostly red states?

Yeah.

That was a message.

20953671_1667193769980343_4898335022789049818_n.jpg

Trump provided the best eclipse on American soil ever. You'll never see an eclipse like that one again. Everyone is talking about what a great eclipse Trump made. And it didn't cost the taxpayers a dime. Hillary's eclipse would have been cloudy and, frankly, probably would have missed the sun entirely!

Is it OK to run over people blocking traffic to watch the eclipse ?

We only had a partial where I was at, but it was refreshing to flip back and forth between FOX News and CNN and see both of them following this event. It was a nice break from listening to each of them flailing away at the "other side" Maybe they should both be required to devote 1 hr each week at the same time to cover other things, such as the latest Sports Illustrated swimsuit photo shoot (I bet Kate Upton would give them some decent ratings!)

science should never be political

science should never be political

Trump should never be president .. :wink:

Forum List

Back