the politics of benghazi

did hillary lie to the victims' families ??

• yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chairman of the Benghazi Select Committee Trey Gowdy says the results of the Committee will be “eye-opening” and “surprising.”
Appearing on the Hugh Hewitt Show on Monday, Hewiit asked Gowdy, “Do you believe the question has been asked and answered adequately, yet, as to whether or not assets were proximate and available that night to come to the assistance to the people under attack in Benghazi?”

“Hugh, I will tell you this. When we issue our report, and hopefully, it is coming sooner rather than later, I think that part of our investigation is going to be the most eye-opening, the most surprising, and frankly, will dwarf the other two tranches of Benghazi in terms of what we have been able to find,” Gowdy claimed.
“So you put your finger on a couple of the issues. Number one, how were the assets positioned? If they were not positioned in such a way as to respond to Libya, Tripoli or Benghazi within the time frame, why not, particularly on the anniversary of 9/11 with, frankly, with Cairo having just happened? Why would your assets not be moving after Cairo? But there’s a third part to this, which is if the President did say do everything you can, and Secretary Panetta communicated that order to his command staff, do everything you can, both of those communicates took place before 7PM Eastern time,” Gowdy said.

this doesn't really get into the political/election part of the scandal.

hillary lying to the families of the fallen will be heavily focused on this next election cycle.

why would they have to cover it up and lie to the American people in an orchestrated conspiracy, if there was nothing wrong. i still maintain, with obama's claim of aq being on it's heels and on the run, that the campaign thought it might hurt chances for reelection. in other words, watergate.

brian pagliano, who set up hillary's server took the fifth, another super red flag.
hillary scrubbed the machine so no one could see what their was, which is fine, if you are not a government employee and the content involves national security.

everytime the F16's fly over i think of benghazi.

Last edited:
Hillary lies???? Wow, such a shocker...

This woman wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the butt. Amazing that there are people that would still vote for this heifer.

• Banned
she'd be a terrible president. having a woman as president would be great, but not her.

What lie to the families? Only if you believe GOP lies - that we know exactly why the attack took place, and know that the video that caused dozens of attacks/protests at the same time across the Muslim world had nothing to do with it. RW idiocy.

What lie to the families? Only if you believe GOP lies - that we know exactly why the attack took place, and know that the video that caused dozens of attacks/protests at the same time across the Muslim world had nothing to do with it. RW idiocy.
And when exactly did they get American help? Like superior firepower, or air support, or an American plane to pick them up?

Republicans start salivating at the thought of using taxpayer money to put on phoney investigations for political purposes.

How about stop using taxpayer money and bill Republican voters directly.

Republicans start salivating at the thought of using taxpayer money to put on phoney investigations for political purposes.

How about stop using taxpayer money and bill Republican voters directly.

and back bill them for wasting taxpayer $$ when they defunded Obamacare 55 times

Gowdy, following McCarthy's "advice" will put out the committee's report in early November......LOL

And when exactly did they get American help? Like superior firepower, or air support, or an American plane to pick them up?

About 30 minutes after the initial assault on the compound.

https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/srpt134/CRPT-113srpt134.pdf

No doubt. Hillary should demand they release it every day until the election happens and dare them to actually do it. I don't know how else they can curtail that backhanded tactic.

Of course, then, Gowdy will claim that its not up to Clinton when the report is "ready" to be released. Bottom line is this: Smarter voters will see through the scam......Hillary-haters will cheer at the "timely" release of the report.

20 minutes after the attack, doofus dupe.

here's the thing. the families all said that she said she would have the video maker arrested immediately:

and sure enough, three days later: Alleged 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker taken in for interview

now you tell me, think there might be some emails from the whitehouse to los angelos via doj ?

yet hillary continues to insinuate that the victim's families are lying.... i have a hard time with that, especially under such gruesome circumstances, injecting democrat presidential election politics, then and now.

Benghazi-Hypocrisy.png

here's the thing. the families all said that she said she would have the video maker arrested immediately:

and sure enough, three days later: Alleged 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker taken in for interview

now you tell me, think there might be some emails from the whitehouse to los angelos via doj ?

yet hillary continues to insinuate that the victim's families are lying.... i have a hard time with that, especially under such gruesome circumstances, injecting democrat presidential election politics, then and now.

It was Gov. Romney who used this foreign attack on America where Americans died as a political tool while the Americans were still in danger. And all the obstructionist GOP tried to pile on(and on and on and on), much to their disgrace. Just the opposite of what the Democrats did on 9-11-2001 when they rallied behind the President.

This needs to be on billboards across the country. It shows in stark reality how Republicans have lost their minds and spend millions of dollars of taxpayers money as a political tool. ADD to this that they aren't going after President Obama, they are going after a Secretary of State.

Republicans have no conscience or morals any more. Their political party is their god.

they lied to win the election everyone knows it. benghazi is obama's iraq.
...even though i still think there never were no wmds.

my friends who were there said the were always finding chemicals, that their feet were blistered right through the soles of the boots. there is still a wmd story coming out of iraq.

saddam himself was a weapon of mad/mass destruction.

everything they said about him was true & i'm glad he's dead.

the voters have to decide how much lying by obama and clinton(s) is ok.

this election is a referendum on the truth and transparency, but at the end of election day we all as America will own it.

Last edited:
they lied to win the election everyone knows it. benghazi is obama's iraq.
...even though i still think there never were no wmds.

my friends who were there said the were always finding chemicals, that their feet were blistered right through the soles of the boots. there is still a wmd story coming out of iraq.

saddam himself was a weapon of mad/mass destruction.

everything they said about him was true & i'm glad he's dead.

the voters have to decide how much lying by obama and clinton(s) is ok.

this election is a referendum on the truth and transparency.
Of course we know they had chems- Raygun and Rummie helped their pal Saddam with them duh. Dupes like you have no clue. ISIS now being kicked out of Libya, Unity Gov't coming along nicely, 4 casualties versus 200k and wrecking the ME for years, dummie. Change the channel.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back