The Politics and Racial Bias in Sports

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Photo%252520Sep%2525205%25252C%2525202013%25252C%25252011%25253A34%252520PM.jpg

Peyton Manning the Rapist!

Cam Newton Class Act!

I used to think that the alleged bias against Black athletes was exaggerated and I would suspect some people in the media of playing the race card. There still may be a whisper of truth in this but the facts clearly point to White privilege.

I'm quickly becoming a Cam Newton fan and not just for his athleticism. Cam is an exciting player but beyond some of people may call his hot dogging, showboating and grandstanding, off the field Cam Newton is a class act. One cannot say the same for Peyton Manning. Like that other asshole Ben Rothlisberger, Peyton Manning is probably a rapist. Around the time Rothlisberger raped that girl Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress got sentenced to two years in prison for accidentally shooting himself in the leg with a gun and around the same time Michael Vick did time in prison for killing dogs. While Michael Vick may be an asshole and may have gotten what he earned raping women is a hell of a lot egregious than killing dogs.

The whores in the media are trashing Cam because an emotional Cam walked out on a bullshit post game news conference. Walking out on a bullshit interview and being an entertaining pro athlete is a far cry from using PEDs and raping a woman.

KING: Peyton Manning's squeaky-clean image was built on lies

I Hate Peyton Manning | And you should, too.

Peyton Manning rapist past comes to light--- All Cam did was pou

I never liked Peyton Manning and when he mobbed with that Republican creep John Schnatter the founder of Pappa Johns Pizza I knew Peyton Manning was a complete and total fucking asshole. Phonies stick together. Schnatter passes himself of as an Italian and had he pulled that shit in an Italian neighborhood somebody would have kicked his ass. Like Manning Schnatter may also be a criminal. In any event his pizza is a crime

We can debate as to who is the better quarterback Manning or Newton but at this point who cares? If you want my opinion, Newton is a superior athlete and if he remains healthy he will be in the ranks of Super Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Tom Brady although Brady is an asshole, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway, Bart Starr ect.. while Manning, in spite of his achievements, will not be in the football hall of fame and even if his high priced lawyers get him off on rape charges the fact that he uses HGH will take care of that.

For those of you who will accuse Peyton Manning's rape victim of being a gold digger; first of get cancer and die and secondly the woman Manning raped is no gold digger. Dr. Jamie Naughright is a respected scholar, speaker, professor, and trainer of some of the best athletes in the world.

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

Dr. Jamie Naughright one of Peyton Manning's Rape Victims

Tom Brady is also a Republican who is a known cheater who plays for a cheating team.

tom brady republican - Ranker
Tom Brady's White House Absence: The 10 Most Interesting ...
www.boston.com/.../tom_bradys_white_house_absence_t...
The Boston Globe
Apr 24, 2015 - Tom Brady skipped the Patriots White House ceremony Thursday. ...Brady's a Republican and was making a political statement a la Tim ...
Tom Brady explains why he supports 'good friend' Trump ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../tom-brady-explains-supports-good-fr...
Daily News
Dec 16, 2015 - Tom Brady says he wants no part in politics, but there's a reason ...Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has Tom Brady's support.

Cam Newton Class Act!

I used to think that the alleged bias against Black athletes was exaggerated and I would suspect some people in the media of playing the race card. There still may be a whisper of truth in this but the facts clearly point to White privilege.

I'm quickly becoming a Cam Newton fan and not just for his athleticism. Cam is an exciting player but beyond some of people may call his hot dogging, showboating and grandstanding, off the field Cam Newton is a class act. One cannot say the same for Peyton Manning. Like that other asshole Ben Rothlisberger, Peyton Manning is probably a rapist. Around the time Rothlisberger raped that girl Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress got sentenced to two years in prison for accidentally shooting himself in the leg with a gun and around the same time Michael Vick did time in prison for killing dogs. While Michael Vick may be an asshole and may have gotten what he earned raping women is a hell of a lot egregious than killing dogs.

The whores in the media are trashing Cam because an emotional Cam walked out on a bullshit post game news conference. Walking out on a bullshit interview and being an entertaining pro athlete is a far cry from using PEDs and raping a woman.

I never liked Peyton Manning and when he mobbed with that Republican creep John Schnatter the founder of Pappa Johns Pizza I knew Peyton Manning was a complete and total fucking asshole. Phonies stick together. Schnatter passes himself of as an Italian and had he pulled that shit in an Italian neighborhood somebody would have kicked his ass. Like Manning Schnatter may also be a criminal. In any event his pizza is a crime

We can debate as to who is the better quarterback Manning or Newton but at this point who cares? If you want my opinion, Newton is a superior athlete and if he remains healthy he will be in the ranks of Super Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Tom Brady although Brady is an asshole, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway, Bart Starr ect.. while Manning, in spite of his achievements, will not be in the football hall of fame and even if his high priced lawyers get him off on rape charges the fact that he uses HGH will take care of that.

For those of you who will accuse Peyton Manning's rape victim of being a gold digger; first of get cancer and die and secondly the woman Manning raped is no gold digger. Dr. Jamie Naughright is a respected scholar, speaker, professor, and trainer of some of the best athletes in the world.

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

Tom Brady is also a Republican who is a known cheater who plays for a cheating team.

The Boston Globe
Apr 24, 2015 - Tom Brady skipped the Patriots White House ceremony Thursday. ...Brady's a Republican and was making a political statement a la Tim ...
Daily News
Dec 16, 2015 - Tom Brady says he wants no part in politics, but there's a reason ...Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has Tom Brady's support.

Yo, I would love to be in the NFL? If it don`t workout as a Black Player? I could Bleach my skin like Michael Jackson, and I could live the good life!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

Cam Newton Class Act!

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

The Boston Globe
Daily News
Yeah, the white privilege that has virtually eliminated white players from the game...

Tell me so called egalitarians, so called progressives, so called anti-racists, tell me why the NFL has no white running backs and very few white wide receivers?

Cam Newton Class Act!

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

The Boston Globe
Daily News
Yeah, the white privilege that has virtually eliminated white players from the game...

Tell me so called egalitarians, so called progressives, so called anti-racists, tell me why the NFL has no white running backs and very few white wide receivers?

I'll tell Ya . The racism of pee wee + high school coaches. Big white kid . Offensive line for you ! Big black kid , D line .

In sports, you get locked into your position before u even hit high school.

Cam Newton Class Act!

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

The Boston Globe
Daily News

I'll tell Ya . The racism of pee wee + high school coaches. Big white kid . Offensive line for you ! Big black kid , D line .

It is much more than that. White kids are just being ignored by scouts in pretty much every position now.

With the pushing of black quarterbacks the only reliable position for white players is the kicker.

Cam Newton Class Act!

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

The Boston Globe
Daily News

It is much more than that. White kids are just being ignored by scouts in pretty much every position now.

With the pushing of black quarterbacks the only reliable position for white players is the kicker.

Bullshit . How many NFL teams have black Qbs? 5 Maybe ?

Sports is one of the few areas where it's mostly objective criteria being used . Mostly , but not all.

Cam Newton Class Act!

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

The Boston Globe
Daily News

Sports is one of the few areas where it's mostly objective criteria being used . Mostly , but not all.
How black college quarterbacks are there?

A lot more than 5.

Hell, many mostly white high schools are starting to get black quarterbacks.

Football is becoming as devoid of diversity as Basketball, if not more.

Cam Newton Class Act!

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

The Boston Globe
Daily News

A lot more than 5.

How about volleyball, golf, hockey ??

Methinks u can't see the white forest for the white trees.

A lot more than 5.

How about volleyball, golf, hockey ??

Methinks u can't see the white forest for the white trees.
Swimming is a more diverse sport than Basketball and Football.

Volleyball isn't as white as it used to be either.

Nobody cares about golf and hockey.

Cam Newton Class Act!

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

The Boston Globe
Daily News

Black players are more suited to the current game. They play a lot of basketball as kids so they are really good as defensive backs. Spin moves and quick cuts make them better for the skill postions. White kids play more baseball and soccer hence more White QBs and kickers.

If the game changes and goes back to smash mouth football we will see more guys like Larry Czonka, Jim Kick, Chuck Bednarik Dick Butkus, Frank Gifford, ect.. Coaches design the game plan based in part on the skill sets of their players.

The best corner ever was Dick Night Train Lane.

Cam Newton type players may change how the game is played but with the rule changes who knows?

Forum List

Back