The Political Life Huma has enjoyed is over...

Will Huma go to Prison?

• Yes, she broke some law!

• No, she is innocent and just stupid!

• Mango

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
With the new fiasco dealing with Huma and her husband Anthony Weiner it is safe to say Huma political life is over, and Weiner just need to flee for his damn life...

Now I am not saying Huma is guilty of anything and the fact is this could be some big mess that two idiots caused by uploading flash drives, phones or data transfer to a new device, but it has ruined her career.

What will become of Huma?

My guess if she is found guilty of some crime then a plea deal with a light sentence and afterwards working for the Clinton Foundation...

She will never be able to get to the position she was with Hillary Clinton but I am sure she will come out of this banged up but not completely ruined.

As for Weiner, well he is one that better find a third world country that will allow him to live because Hillary and Bill Clinton will be gunning for that idiot!

( Opinion Piece and not in the Rubber Room )

What?

No more Chanel dresses? No more Gucci handbags? No more caviar and champagne?

Oh dear. :eusa_angel: :eusa_dance:

With the new fiasco dealing with Huma and her husband Anthony Weiner it is safe to say Huma political life is over, and Weiner just need to flee for his damn life...

Now I am not saying Huma is guilty of anything and the fact is this could be some big mess that two idiots caused by uploading flash drives, phones or data transfer to a new device, but it has ruined her career.

My guess if she is found guilty of some crime then a plea deal with a light sentence and afterwards working for the Clinton Foundation...

She will never be able to get to the position she was with Hillary Clinton but I am sure she will come out of this banged up but not completely ruined.

As for Weiner, well he is one that better find a third world country that will allow him to live because Hillary and Bill Clinton will be gunning for that idiot!

She's guilty of marrying an idiot but much of the population is as well.

How is that a career ender?

If Hilary is elected nothing happens to her...that is how the clintons use power.

She married an idiot and allowed that idiot to get Hilary under federal investigation......9 days before the election.......that is the career ended...

I am not so quick to say she is done. The Clintons are cockroaches and nearly impossible to kill. Remember, slick Willie was known as the come back kid, they have survived so many scandals. Huma maybe done, but will she give up the bulldyke and fall on her sword for her?

she'll come out just fine if she didn't send T/S information to her home printer....

if it was not T/S classified info she was just printing for Hillary, she'll be back on the road in no time....

she had already testified she sent all non classified gvt mail for Hillary to her yahoo account to print them....

The real reason the FBI is reviewing more of Hillary Clinton's Emails

Because Clinton preferred to read documents on paper rather than on a screen, emails and other files were often printed out and provided to her either at her office or home, where they were delivered in a diplomatic pouch by a security agent. Abedin, like many State Department officials, found the government network technology to be cumbersome, and she had great trouble printing documents there, investigative records show. As a result, she sometimes transferred emails from her unclassified State Department account to either her Yahoo account or her account on Clinton’s server, and printed the emails from there. It is not clear whether she ever transferred official emails to the account she used for her husband’s campaign.

Abedin would use this procedure for printing documents when she received emails she believed Clinton needed to see and when the Secretary forwarded emails to her for printing. Abedin told the FBI she would often print these emails without reading them. Abedin printed a large number of emails this way, in part because, investigative records show, other staff members considered her Clinton’s “gatekeeper” and often sent Abedin electronic communications they wanted the Secretary to see.

This procedure for printing documents, the government official says, appears to be how the newly discovered emails ended up on the laptop shared by Abedin and her husband. It is unclear whether any of those documents were downloaded onto the laptop off of her personal email accounts or were saved on an external storage device, such as a flash drive, and then transferred to the shared computer. There is also evidence that the laptop was used to send emails from Abedin to Clinton; however, none of those emails are the ones being examined by the FBI. Moreover, unless she was told by Abedin in every instance, Clinton could not have known what device her aide was using to transmit electronic information to her.

I am not so quick to say she is done. The Clintons are cockroaches and nearly impossible to kill. Remember, slick Willie was known as the come back kid, they have survived so many scandals. Huma maybe done, but will she give up the bulldyke and fall on her sword for her?

No...the one thing...the minions of Clinton are so well trained they will go to prison for the clintons...for years.....and never give them up....the mafia should take lessons from them...

huma-michelle.jpg

she'll come out just fine if she didn't send T/S information to her home printer....

if it was not T/S classified info she was just printing for Hillary, she'll be back on the road in no time....

she had already testified she sent all non classified gvt mail for Hillary to her yahoo account to print them....

Because Clinton preferred to read documents on paper rather than on a screen, emails and other files were often printed out and provided to her either at her office or home, where they were delivered in a diplomatic pouch by a security agent. Abedin, like many State Department officials, found the government network technology to be cumbersome, and she had great trouble printing documents there, investigative records show. As a result, she sometimes transferred emails from her unclassified State Department account to either her Yahoo account or her account on Clinton’s server, and printed the emails from there. It is not clear whether she ever transferred official emails to the account she used for her husband’s campaign.

Abedin would use this procedure for printing documents when she received emails she believed Clinton needed to see and when the Secretary forwarded emails to her for printing. Abedin told the FBI she would often print these emails without reading them. Abedin printed a large number of emails this way, in part because, investigative records show, other staff members considered her Clinton’s “gatekeeper” and often sent Abedin electronic communications they wanted the Secretary to see.

This procedure for printing documents, the government official says, appears to be how the newly discovered emails ended up on the laptop shared by Abedin and her husband. It is unclear whether any of those documents were downloaded onto the laptop off of her personal email accounts or were saved on an external storage device, such as a flash drive, and then transferred to the shared computer. There is also evidence that the laptop was used to send emails from Abedin to Clinton; however, none of those emails are the ones being examined by the FBI. Moreover, unless she was told by Abedin in every instance, Clinton could not have known what device her aide was using to transmit electronic information to her.

Keep telling yourself that.......you borg drones will protect the queen no matter the cost...

Keep telling yourself that.......you borg drones will protect the queen no matter the cost...
And who is it telling you otherwise? Who are your masters?

She's still got connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. She could be their spokesman....that is if they let women speak in public.

You believe it is not and Anthony Weiner is the one at fault... Got it so tell me will she be working for Hillary Clinton after this election and if not will you revisit this page and admit I was correct!?!

( Of course not because you will deny you ever wrote a damn thing )

Now if I am incorrect then I will admit it!

Her career is over!

I might have agreed with you at the start of the election cycle but this close to the November election mean she is done... Too big of a mistake and causing the FBI to look back into the case would get anyone booted...

I am not saying she did anything wrong but I am saying her career at this point is over...

Forum List

Back