The Political hate for Wall Street makes no sense

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Does any-one realize the trillions in 401ks and retirement funds with-in that arena? Its a free country, you can join then with 500.00 and a scottrade account

But the number of middle class people who have trillions Wall street invests for them are the only ones getting hurt in this event

That's the whole point. Destroy the engine of American prosperity. These are communists and their tools.

Fuck these Wall Street fat cats! Just put your faith in Big Government. The nanny state will always be there for you, from cradle to grave.....they will protect you. Just look at the effectiveness of this sign!! The nanny state will stop you from feeling any pain.....and lobotomize your soul

sharp-edges.jpg

Fuck these Wall Street fat cats! Just put your faith in Big Government. The nanny state will always be there for you, from cradle to grave.....they will protect you. Just look at the effectiveness of this sign!! The nanny state will stop you from feeling any pain.....and lobotomize your soul

sharp-edges.jpg

I like you avatar, It fits the situation perfectly

wall street is simply a symbol for big business

as the protestors are going against what is happening with big business and ceo's gaining so much while the working man is losing it all.....hell the dream of owning a home....thats gone.....its very frustrating for younger people who cant buy homes....cause they cant get jobs.....its a hard road for the younger ones today

The working man isn't losing it all because of big business but because of the democrat government policies. It's not a mystery that this started happening when obama was elected. There is a cause and effect.

The working man isn't losing it all because of big business but because of the democrat government policies. It's not a mystery that this started happening when obama was elected. There is a cause and effect.

are you really that ignorant of history...we did not get his way in 3 years...get over your partisan crap and try to look at reality......as long as people continue this your party did this and put blinders on to what is going on ..we will continue this downward trend

yes there is a cause and effect but one man is not powerful enough to do all of this....go back and look at when the overspending began and get back to us

as the protestors are going against what is happening with big business and ceo's gaining so much while the working man is losing it all.....hell the dream of owning a home....thats gone.....its very frustrating for younger people who cant buy homes....cause they cant get jobs.....its a hard road for the younger ones today

Things will change. The economy (like everything in this life) goes through seasons. We are going through a winter right now and it is a lot tougher for people to get ahead. But the spring will come, like it always does, and the economy will improve. We will be growing and prospering again and these times will be a distant memory.....

Much as I dislike Obama's policies even I won't lay the blame for our current situation entirely at his feet. There is plenty of blame to go around, over successive presidential terms, for ALL the politicians.

I don't think his policies have helped any but I can't blame him for the problem itself.

Does any-one realize the trillions in 401ks and retirement funds with-in that arena? Its a free country, you can join then with 500.00 and a scottrade account

But the number of middle class people who have trillions Wall street invests for them are the only ones getting hurt in this event

How are they "getting hurt?"

are you really that ignorant of history...we did not get his way in 3 years...get over your partisan crap and try to look at reality......as long as people continue this your party did this and put blinders on to what is going on ..we will continue this downward trend

yes there is a cause and effect but one man is not powerful enough to do all of this....go back and look at when the overspending began and get back to us

You really expect obama's additional 900 billion stimulus and the 787 billion jobs package, is going to help?

This meltdown started as soon as he took office. He instituted this overspending with the intent to collapse the economy.

It makes perfect sense. Wall Street gambled with the mortgage market and lost big. Not only did they lose profit, but they also brought down the world economy.

If we expanded the ability to create jobs from expanding the sectors that have demand along with a complete over-haul of the tax system dont you think that would go away
What does wall street have to do with any of that?

It makes perfect sense. Wall Street gambled with the mortgage market and lost big. Not only did they lose profit, but they also brought down the world economy.

Wall street did not cause that, people not paying there mortgages caused that. I also have to give credit to those who gave those mortgages to people who later could not pay them. Wall street got caught the same all of us id, the got a bailout which save trillions in 401Ks

It doesn't matter if WallStreet is responsible or not (they aren't), protesting the very people we will need to get the economy started again is idiocy. Not that the protests are ever going to accomplish anything, most of the action that occurs on wall street doesn't actually occur ON Wall Street.

They are idiots, if they want to know who is behind the situation that they find themselves in they simply have to look in a mirror.

I watched it happen! It was a vicous circle. People started refinancing homes like crazy just to take the cash out. They spent the money on improvements, vacations, new cars, gifts for relatives. They got to feel wealthy for a while. Then they couldn't borrow anymore. That $160,000 home had gone up in value to $750,000. The homeowner took advantage of liar loans and no doc loans to take the equity out. They had a $500.00 a month mortgage when they bought, and now have a $3,500 a month mortgage. They expected to keep refinancing and paying the $3,500 mortgage with new equity money. They ran out of equity money.

That's what happened!

Yet there were people who didn't get suckered. I know people now quite comfortable in their homes. While the housing bubble grew, they just plugged along, never refinanced, just kept on like there was no free money out there. They are okay.

I watched it happen! It was a vicous circle. People started refinancing homes like crazy just to take the cash out. They spent the money on improvements, vacations, new cars, gifts for relatives. They got to feel wealthy for a while. Then they couldn't borrow anymore. That $160,000 home had gone up in value to $750,000. The homeowner took advantage of liar loans and no doc loans to take the equity out. They had a $500.00 a month mortgage when they bought, and now have a $3,500 a month mortgage. They expected to keep refinancing and paying the $3,500 mortgage with new equity money. They ran out of equity money.

That's what happened!

Yet there were people who didn't get suckered. I know people now quite comfortable in their homes. While the housing bubble grew, they just plugged along, never refinanced, just kept on like there was no free money out there. They are okay.

This^^

There is plenty of blame to go around for the mess we are in. Ironically, the OWS idiots are blaming the group of people who actually could get us out of this mess. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:

That's what happened!

This^^

There is plenty of blame to go around for the mess we are in, ironically,. the OWS idiots are blaming the group of people who actually could get us out of this mess. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Why, because they created it? Oh, I forgot...corporations will "self regulate". That's worked so well before.

Forum List

Back