The Polar Express

Took the kids to see it when it was in the theaters. Cute movie. :)

Cute movie? Weird movie. I'm seeing bits and pieces of it now. Part Star Wars, part Alice in Wonderland, Part Wizard of Oz. I could certainly have done without the Sinatra.

I just watched in on DVD at my inlaws. They bought it for Nathan. Personally, i thought it was kinda creepy. at least at first. The message at the end is a good one, but they had an ODD way of getting there. The conductor was creepy, the elves were creepy, the engineers were creepy, the guy on top of the train was creepy, and probably the most of all the adult characters. Besides, didn't the boy's parents teach him not to talk to strangers, especially when they are sitting on the top of a train in the middle of winter with a campfire that doesn't blow out and could burn down the train car?

I dunno, I just thought the whole story was just weird and creepy. I liked the ending part with the bell. Now that was fairly pleasant. The animation itself was very pretty, especially the tree.

I just watched in on DVD at my inlaws. They bought it for Nathan. Personally, i thought it was kinda creepy. at least at first. The message at the end is a good one, but they had an ODD way of getting there. The conductor was creepy, the elves were creepy, the engineers were creepy, the guy on top of the train was creepy, and probably the most of all the adult characters. Besides, didn't the boy's parents teach him not to talk to strangers, especially when they are sitting on the top of a train in the middle of winter with a campfire that doesn't blow out and could burn down the train car?

I dunno, I just thought the whole story was just weird and creepy. I liked the ending part with the bell. Now that was fairly pleasant. The animation itself was very pretty, especially the tree.

But did you think it was CREEPY, Fuzzy? Just wondering.:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back