The PLO, the IRA and the black rioters lost my sympathy the moment they killed the first innocent person

The PLO... the IRA... and now the DNC.

The Democrat party needs to be labeled as a domestic terrorist organization. They openly support terrorism. How many Americans will die because of Democrat terrorist attacks?

Why didn't you lose respect for the authorities the first time they killed an innocent? Extremist groups only come into existence after all other forms of fighting tyranny have been exhausted. What the hell do you know about the simmering resentment of an enslaved or colonized people? Do you even care? I do not approve of extremism as a political tool but we should all come to understand that they are a natural reaction to tyranny.

Why didn't you lose respect for the authorities the first time they killed an innocent? Extremist groups only come into existence after all other forms of fighting tyranny have been exhausted. What the hell do you know about the simmering resentment of an enslaved or colonized people? Do you even care? I do not approve of extremism as a political tool but we should all come to understand that they are a natural reaction to tyranny.
Covering and excusing terrorism.

Democrats are total POS.

The Democrat party needs to be labeled as a domestic terrorist organization. They openly support terrorism. How many Americans will die because of Democrat terrorist attacks?
I wish someone in the Democrat party would make their people (assholes) stop burning my country and destroying innocent peoples lives.

I wish someone in the Democrat party would make their people (assholes) stop burning my country and destroying innocent peoples lives.
They won't. The Democrat party is a terrorist organization controlled by China. There goal is to destroy America. If they don't stop soon, the backlash will be even worse then there riots.

There is no tyranny in the United States, just a bad cop who used excessive force and was quickly arrested and charged for his crime.

After that happened, the protesters should have declared victory and gone home.

There is no tyranny in the United States, just a bad cop who used excessive force and was quickly arrested and charged for his crime.

Democrats just use this event to justify terrorism against Americans.

Quickly?

You think there is some way to just turn this off? If there was it would be over by now. The protests will go on as long as they go on and there is nothing that can be done to end them one minute sooner.

You think there is some way to just turn this off? If there was it would be over by now. The protests will go on as long as they go on and there is nothing that can be done to end them one minute sooner.
They better end soon or get a lot more peaceful.

The backlash on the rioters by the American people will be far worse. The rioters will beg for the cops to protect them

The backlash on the rioters by the American people will be far worse. The rioters will beg for the cops to protect them

Spoken from the safety of your living room.

Americans patience with rioters and the Democrats supporting them is almost up.

Americans patience with rioters and the Democrats supporting them is almost up.

Of course. Almost up.......forever.

Forum List

Back