The plight of pro-Big Government millennials

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Oh poor dear, she has it sooo bad, lol...
Starving on the Prosciutto-and-Brie Poverty Diet
The plight of pro-Big Government millennials.
February 25, 2016
Michelle Malkin
screen_shot_2016-02-24_at_10.07.37_am.png

Heed the cry of an entitled young American hipster: Woe is me, me, me, me, me!

Somehow, Jane was able to un-double herself up from her hunger-induced fetal position to get on her smartphone to tweet constantly. She also maintains a Tumblr site on which she routinely derided her (now former) employer, along with her own eponymous blog and separate Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash accounts to collect reader donations in the aftermath of her wholly justified firing.

While Narcissa by the Bay wallowed in public self-pity over her inability to afford groceries ("bread is a luxury to me"), her social media accounts were filled with food, glorious food.

Eagle-eyed Internet users archived Instagram and Twitter images of Talia Jane indulging in a spa day with a fashionable facial mask made of Lush-brand coffee grounds; showing off her well-stocked kitchen, where she baked sumptuous cupcakes, "prosciutto-brie-cilantro-garlic biscuits," "brie-stuffed meatballs topped with brie and rosemary sprigs," "roast chuck marinated in herbs," "a s--- ton of Swedish potatoes au gratin," and "mini pumpkin pies."

In one of her richer moments (pun intended), Jane brags about having Bulleit Kentucky Bourbon delivered to her office through a smartphone app. "I've been meaning to buy whiskey," she burbles, but I always forget until after I'm phone and my pants are off" (presumably when she's under all her blankets shivering from cold and deprivation). "(A)lcohol delivery services aren't available where I live because I'm in the suburbs," so "I had alcohol delivery to my job. (O)ddly enough, no one asked about it."

Starving on a "living wage" with booze delivered straight to her desk. The struggle is so real.

My husband and I immediately read this fraud's screed to our 15-year-old and 12-year-old children as an object lesson in how not to be a grown-up:

Demand more than you are worth.

Expect all the benefits of autonomy without any of the accountability.

Snivel, moan, repeat.

Starving on the Prosciutto-and-Brie Poverty Diet

I wish people would leave these kids alone sometimes. A lot of them are close to 30 and just moved out of their mom and dad's home. They are working part time at McDonalds and have a college degree. That college degree helped them out a lot...

Forum List

Back