The plan going forward.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Ok guys. Here is the plan, and here are the talking points.

The perpetuation of our american Ideals requires keeping immoral practices out of the accepted mode of conduct. For instance, we should embargo every country who does not provide unlimited free speech, including the right to criticize religion and government, and specific leaders. This is really the key to everything else. Talking point: This is not protectionism, it is selectivity. Refer to South Africa and other historical embargos. We are not advocating autarky. All politicians should understand carrots and sticks. This is a stick.

China especially should be embargoed, because accepting that slave labor is a legitimate practice in international trade, will only reduce the world to slavery in an attempt to compete with the profit margins which can be achieved when dehumanization becomes a legitimate cost cutting measure.

Nations exist to serve the people of the nation; they're not just containers to be prostituted to corporate or international concerns regardless of the effect on the people. Borders exist to keep resources safe for the citizens, AND THEIR OFFSPRING. It is illegitimate to assert the population is not growing enough and that therefore borders must be dissolved to accomodate corporate desires for cheap labor. Talking point: This is not racism. As any mexicans already here would also benefit from staving the flow of cheap labor.

Ok guys. Here is the plan, and here are the talking points.

The perpetuation of our american Ideals requires keeping immoral practices out of the accepted mode of conduct. For instance, we should embargo every country who does not provide unlimited free speech, including the right to criticize religion and government, and specific leaders. This is really the key to everything else. Talking point: This is not protectionism, it is selectivity. Refer to South Africa and other historical embargos. We are not advocating autarky. All politicians should understand carrots and sticks. This is a stick.

China especially should be embargoed, because accepting that slave labor is a legitimate practice in international trade, will only reduce the world to slavery in an attempt to compete with the profit margins which can be achieved when dehumanization becomes a legitimate cost cutting measure.

Nations exist to serve the people of the nation; they're not just containers to be prostituted to corporate or international concerns regardless of the effect on the people. Borders exist to keep resources safe for the citizens, AND THEIR OFFSPRING. It is illegitimate to assert the population is not growing enough and that therefore borders must be dissolved to accomodate corporate desires for cheap labor. Talking point: This is not racism. As any mexicans already here would also benefit from staving the flow of cheap labor.

Sign me up---how are we going to finance this movement?

Sign me up---how are we going to finance this movement?

It's a grassroots word of mouth capaign. You can start small however, by fighting with the globlalists on this very board, who feel entitled to intimidate those with opposing views, based on nothing but their own feelings of superiority, and despite the lack of arguments to back up their position.

I agree. I think its a sham that we pass all these laws in our land only to turn around and do business with foreign countries that have no such laws. Think of all the environmental protection laws we force our energy companies to abide by. What really pisses me off are the tree-hugging liberals that fight to keep our own energy companies from drilling for oil in our own lands. So what are we left to do? Import the stuff from thrid world shithole countries that not only lack the freedom of speech/religion as you point out, but also aren't held to the same environmental laws that we are. So not only are we empowering such governments with our money, but we are just passing the buck when it comes to protecting the environment.

I agree. I think its a sham that we pass all these laws in our land only to turn around and do business with foreign countries that have no such laws. Think of all the environmental protection laws we force our energy companies to abid by. What really pisses me off are the tree-hugging liberals that fight to keep our own energy companies from drilling for oil in our own lands. So what are we left to do? Import the stuff from thrid world shithole countries that not only lack the freedom of speech/religion as you point out, but also aren't held to the same environmental laws that we are. So not only are we empowering such governments with our money, but we are just passing the buck when it comes to protecting the environment.

But you see, "we need oil" is the biggest justification for our interference in the middle east. Alternatives would weaken the justifications for Israeli nationalism.

But you see, "we need oil" is the biggest justification for our interference in the middle east. Alternatives would weaken the justifications for Israeli nationalism.

But Israel doesn't supply our oil. In fact, doesn't supporting Zionist Israel create problems between the U.S. and the oil rich Arab nations?

Is personal sacrifice going to be a biggie when it comes time to move this agenda foreward? It's nearly impossible to get people to do that.

Unfortunately we can't really sacrifice buying the oil product - gasoline. But we can certainly stop buying "Made in China" products.

Unfortunately we can't really sacrifice buying the oil product - gasoline. But we can certainly stop buying "Made in China" products.

We can also set a federal trade policy. We need to argue when they dismiss us as protectionist; this is not protectionism. We're just confining trade to nations which reflect our values. There are many arguments for not empowering our enemies. It's sad we have to verbalize this basic common sense, but the forces warping our minds to facilitate their own tyranny are very strong.

We can also set a federal trade policy. We need to argue when they dismiss us as protectionist; this is not protectionism. We're just confining trade to nations which reflect our values. There are many arguments for not empowering our enemies. It's sad we have to verbalize this basic common sense, but the forces warping our minds to facilitate their own tyranny are very strong.

Well of course, writting our representatives is a must. I was referring to what we had to "sacrifice".

Is personal sacrifice going to be a biggie when it comes time to move this agenda foreward? It's nearly impossible to get people to do that.

It's not giving up anything. IN the long term it's guaranteeing freedom in the world.

and plus:

THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN
by Waler D. Wintle

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE BEATEN, YOU ARE
IF YOU THINK YOU DARE NOT, YOU DON’T
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN BUT YOU THINK
YOU CAN’T
IT’S ALMOST A CINCH YOU WON’T
IF YOU THINK YOU’LL LOSE ,YOU’RE LOST
FOR OUT IN THE WORLD WE FIND,
SUCCESS BEGINS WITH A FELLOW’S WILL,
ITS ALL IN THE STATE OF MIND
IF YOU THINK YOUR OUTCLASSED, YOU ARE
YOU’VE GOT TO THINK HIGH TO RISE
YOU’VE GOT TO BE SURE OF YOURSELF
BEFORE YOU CAN EVER WIN A PRIZE.

LIFE’S BATTLES DON’T ALWAYS GO TO THE
STRONGER OR THE FASTER MAN,
BUT SOONER OR LATER, THE MAN WHO WINS
IS THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN.

I like your plan. It's admirable and well intentioned. The only accomplishment of your plan if we were to follow through would be the impoverishment of billions and the expansion of totalitarianism and anti-Americanism, but the thought is admirable.

I like your plan. It's admirable and well intentioned. The only accomplishment of your plan if we were to follow through would be the impoverishment of billions and the expansion of totalitarianism and anti-Americanism, but the thought is admirable.

Actually enabling the growth of actual totalitarians will lead to totalitarianism, nice try.

Anyone who agrees to certain basic human standards would be allowed in the circle of trust. So if "billions die" it's on the heads of the dictators who care about their power more than their people.

Trade leads to economic growth for both nations while simultaneously curtailing dictatorial political powers and ensuring global stabilty. Nations who make money off of one another don't go to war. Just look at history for the truth. Compare Cuba and North Korea to Western Europe, China, or, until oil distorted the situation, Russia.

Forum List

Back