The Pitiful Trumper

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing America over seas....

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing Bush overseas....
Bush is not America. America was built on dissent. Remember the Boston Tea Party?
by people who bad mouthed the place here,not someplace else.....which is what they did.....
Meh. Who cares. Bad mouthing is bad mouthing. At the time I thought Bush was the worst president the US could even have. Boy was I wrong.
who cares?.....maybe the people look at someone who bitches in a foreign land but not at home as a coward....while if you do it in your country you at least have some balls....
I never really saw where they were doing it as a problem. I don't even think they saw it that way. Maines stood by her statement when she was called on it stateside. Don't think it takes balls to say it anywhere. We are in a world where anything you can say can be heard around the world in seconds. It's not like she thought her comments were not going to be heard in the US.
the point is doc she said what she said in Europe.....not at home.....she opened her mouth and they suffered the consequences of that.....

Todays discussion is about how the Trumpers are handling the loss.
Poorly.

There, question answered so now the thread can shop e and you can stop dodging the point the op made.

Also, you were the first to bring up Clinton, and now you're complaining about it?

Just like the Hillary supporters have for the last 4 years.
Good thing I'm not a Clinton fan.

Forum List

Back