The Pitiful Trumper

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.

There was no voter fraud. Trump’s own DHS confirmed there was no voter fraud. The courts have found no voter fraud. Nobody anywhere have found widespread election fraud.

But still the Pitiful Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel. They have to go to conspiracy sites because they have nothing to support their delusions.

Yeah, at least when Hillary supporters were upset, she at least won the popular vote and lost only minuscule amount of votes in three or four states. But Hillary conceded quickly. As I recall there were little if any threads on civil war started by Hillary supporters, and though there were murmurs of rigged elections, they moved on. They moved on to 2018.

The Trumper has nothing. Trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million and the states Trump is contesting, save Georgia, are not even close. Even Georgia after recounts have confirmed a Biden win.

I expect the Pitiful Trumper to hang on to their conspiracy theories. They have absolutely nothing else.

Last edited:
troll.jpg

But still the pathetic Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel.

Just like the Hillary backers have for the last 4 years.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning...

and afternoon...

and evening.
I addressed Hillary. They are not even remotely similar. Hillary handled her loss with dignity. Can you say the same about Trump?

and afternoon...

and evening.
I addressed Hillary. They are not even remotely similar. Hillary handled her loss with dignity. Can you say the same about Trump?

not the current discussion, is it?

Todays discussion is about how the Trumpers are handling the loss.

and your side have 4 years of crying and whining behind you.

and afternoon...

and evening.

Listen there is a difference between opposing Trump’s agenda and whining and bitching and moaning about rigged elections when there is absolutely no proof of it.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. ....

Only a faggot would pretend to think that you would be honest in your judgement of your hated enemies.

FUck you.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. ....

Only a faggot would pretend to think that you would be honest in your judgement of your hated enemies.

FUck you.
Trump supporters are neither hated nor my enemy.

and afternoon...

and evening.

Listen there is a difference between opposing Trump’s agenda and whining and bitching and moaning about rigged elections when there is absolutely no proof of it.

We had violent lefties killing people in the streets while dem politicians ordered police to arrest people that defended themselves.

And don't even get me started on the censorship.

An election under such conditions is not free or fair.

you are a faggot.

FUck you.
You are neither hated nor my enemy.

Bullshit. YOu don't get to side with a side that has engaged in brown shirt tactics for years now and pretend to be the Loyal Opposition.

and afternoon...

and evening.

We had violent lefties killing people in the streets while dem politicians ordered police to arrest people that defended themselves.

you are a faggot.
The election was free and fair. Trump’s own DHS said it was.

FUck you.

Bullshit. YOu don't get to side with a side that has engaged in brown shirt tactics for years now and pretend to be the Loyal Opposition.
I don’t even know what that means.

and afternoon...

and evening.

you are a faggot.
The election was free and fair. Trump’s own DHS said it was.

I made TWO points explaining why it could not be. YOur response addressed neither of my points.

That was you failing.

FUck you.

Brown shirt tactics, ie the use of political violence, street thugs working with corrupt officials to suppress political enemies.

When you support that type of violence and oppression, you have moved beyond political disagreement to political conflict. We are no longer political opponents but enemies.

Your side has arrested people for defending themselves from violent mobs. That is not the Contest of Ideas, but you people using force to seize power.

If you were not aware of this, I don't fucking care. YOu are still responsible for the policies and people you support.

Your first point had nothing to do with the election and your second point on censorship makes no sense as Trump got his message out loud and clear.

FUck you.

Brown shirt tactics, ie the use of political violence, street thugs working with corrupt officials to suppress political enemies.

When you support that type of violence and oppression, you have moved beyond political disagreement to political conflict. We are no longer political opponents but enemies.

Your side has arrested people for defending themselves from violent mobs. That is not the Contest of Ideas, but you people using force to seize power.

If you were not aware of this, I don't fucking care. YOu are still responsible for the policies and people you support.
Please elaborate. Which street thugs were working with what corrupt officials to suppress their political enemies? I am truly curious.

Your first point had nothing to do with the election and your second point on censorship makes no sense as Trump got his message out loud and clear.

1. You really need me to explain how political violence backed by police force, undermines an election's "free and fairness"?

2. You really need me to explain to you, how widespread censorship, undermines an election's "free and fairness"?

I refuse to believe you are that fucking stupid. YOu are just gaslighting me. Fuck off.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.

There was no voter fraud. Trump’s own DHS confirmed there was no voter fraud. The courts have found no voter fraud. Nobody anywhere have found widespread election fraud.

But still the Pitiful Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel. They have to go to conspiracy sites because they have nothing to support their delusions.

Yeah, at least when Hillary supporters were upset, she at least won the popular vote and lost only minuscule amount of votes in three or four states. But Hillary conceded quickly. As I recall there were little if any threads on civil war started by Hillary supporters, and though there were murmurs of rigged elections, they moved on. They moved on to 2018.

The Trumper has nothing. Trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million and the states Trump is contesting, save Georgia, are not even close. Even Georgia after recounts have confirmed a Biden win.

I expect the Pitiful Trumper to hang on to their conspiracy theories. They have absolutely nothing else.
Correct.

Comparing 2016 to 2020 is idiotic – Clinton won the popular vote, unlike Trump, Clinton conceded timely and honorably, unlike Trump, and although justifiably upset, Democrats didn’t try to undermine the political process with ridiculous conspiracy theories, meritless court challenges, and lies, unlike Trump.

FUck you.

Please elaborate. Which street thugs were working with what corrupt officials to suppress their political enemies? I am truly curious.

No, you aren't. YOu are a gaslighting troll.

My point stands.

Forum List

Back