The Pfizer failure.....THIRD dose needed within a year

Dunno about anyone else, but I thought that the vaccine was free for everyone. In all the news stories I've seen about this, there wasn't any money being paid for them. Me? I got 2 shots of the Moderna vaccine, and again, didn't cost me a cent. But, that could also be because it was given to me by the VA. First shot of Moderna? Zero side effects, my arm didn't even hurt. Second shot of Moderna (and they warned me that the second shot was where the reactions could occur), and my arm was sore as hell for around 3 days, and I felt tired as hell for about 5 days. However, after I got over being tired, I was back to 100 percent.

As far as needing a 3rd booster shot? I can see why, as there are several variants that the virus has mutated to. If the VA calls me up and tells me that I need a booster shot, I'm going to take it.

Um, you don't pay for the shot when you get it. The gov't pays for it. The gov't gets their money from taxpayers, thus yea, you do pay for it.

So ensuring you always need "boosters" ensures a nice sustained cash flow off the taxpayers dime.

Count your blessings if you can get flu shots every year. I took them for years. Three or four years ago I had an allergic reaction to one, and same thing the following year only worse. Two years later I was scheduled to take a pneumonia vaccine that was supposed to last for several years. Within an hour of taking the shot I went into anaphylactic shock, and then a week later I got pneumonia that came back a month later took antibiotics and had pneumonia on an off again for four more months. I decided never to take another vaccine because the next time the shock may not be so kind and my body tends to take umbrage by blowing the attenuated vaccine into a full blown case of the disease it is supposed to give immunity to. So I live far from town and can isolate myself in my land to avoid whatever is going around in cold weather. I do not fear death but I don't believe in inviting it either and when God decides it's my time I will thank him for the time he loaned me, especially the 44 years of the best marriage in the whole world that ended almost 5 years ago when my late husband passed. He left me only happy memories. ♡♡♡ Is that great good luck or what?

Even so, I hope those who can still take vaccines get them and stay well. :huddle:

Yep, makes sense to need a booster shot, especially with these new strains/variants coming full force at us....

I love it that this new MRNA technology can easily change or boost the vaccine, depending on what happens with variants. This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society! It's like the discovery of penicillin! Fingers crossed, it continues to go well....
Like the discovery of penicillin eh ??? That's a strong grade that you are giving something that you have no idea about.

Right now everybody is mere lab experiments hoping that the vaccines work.

Two of my family members just got over the virus, and they are back to work. Said it was like the flu for them (lasted a good week before starting to lift up off of them), and they never went and got any prescribed meds to help them out. Their left with a lingering cough after that first week, but that's about it. It was the same for me too. I don't have any lingering health issues from it, and that's great.
Three of my workers at work had covid,when I heard that I told everyone at work,they’ll be okay,they will be back soon,sure enough after following work mandated guildlines to stay quarantined for two weeks at home,they were back as I knew they would.

There's a worldwide pandemic
While I'm not against the Trump vaccine (I will be getting it soon), this really isnt a pandemic at all. You really have been brainwashed. You dont know what a real pandemic is like.

If were a true pandemic, wouldn’t there be bodies piled up on the streets, and police on every corner, ordering people to not be out of doors?

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.
I’m sure you’re right. I also think that they knew when fast-tracking the development it was not going to be a 1 or 2 round shot. In order to sell the idea of accepting any shot still in experimental Stage 3 (trial phase ending in 2024), particularly since it’s not a conventional vaccine but mRNA, it was better to ease the public into the idea of long-term boosters.

Many are still vaccine hesitant- myself included. Along a similar line, I’ve never had the flu shot and I’ve never had the flu since childhood. Current Flu shots, however, were not fast-tracked.

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.
I’m sure you’re right. I also think that they knew when fast-tracking the development it was not going to be a 1 or 2 round shot. In order to sell the idea of accepting any shot still in experimental Stage 3 (trial phase ending in 2024), particularly since it’s not a conventional vaccine but mRNA, it was better to ease the public into the idea of long-term boosters.

Many are still vaccine hesitant- myself included. Along a similar line, I’ve never had the flu shot and I’ve never had the flu since childhood. Current Flu shots, however, were not fast-tracked.

With all the questions and what not I understand people being hesitant.

Dunno about anyone else, but I thought that the vaccine was free for everyone. In all the news stories I've seen about this, there wasn't any money being paid for them. Me? I got 2 shots of the Moderna vaccine, and again, didn't cost me a cent. But, that could also be because it was given to me by the VA. First shot of Moderna? Zero side effects, my arm didn't even hurt. Second shot of Moderna (and they warned me that the second shot was where the reactions could occur), and my arm was sore as hell for around 3 days, and I felt tired as hell for about 5 days. However, after I got over being tired, I was back to 100 percent.

As far as needing a 3rd booster shot? I can see why, as there are several variants that the virus has mutated to. If the VA calls me up and tells me that I need a booster shot, I'm going to take it.

Nothing is free, Pfizer isn't giving out free vaccines to whoever wants one, they are being paid by the US government.

Pfizer will profit, the vaccine is not free, the taxpayers will be paying for this for decades to come.

Yep, makes sense to need a booster shot, especially with these new strains/variants coming full force at us....

I love it that this new MRNA technology can easily change or boost the vaccine, depending on what happens with variants. This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society! It's like the discovery of penicillin! Fingers crossed, it continues to go well....
Like the discovery of penicillin eh ??? That's a strong grade that you are giving something that you have no idea about.

Two of my family members just got over the virus, and they are back to work. Said it was like the flu for them (lasted a good week before starting to lift up off of them), and they never went and got any prescribed meds to help them out. Their left with a lingering cough after that first week, but that's about it. It was the same for me too. I don't have any lingering health issues from it, and that's great.
The latest recommendation that I am following is if people are over 70 and/or with certain health conditions they should get the vaccine because they don’t want to take the risk of a really bad case and also if people have pre-existing conditions that have been connected to poor outcomes.

Nothing is free, Pfizer isn't giving out free vaccines to whoever wants one, they are being paid by the US government.

Pfizer will profit, the vaccine is not free, the taxpayers will be paying for this for decades to come.
What I’ve read is they’ll typically ask you for your insurance card but you do not have to by any legal means give them one or say you even have insurance. People are going ahead and giving them the insurance cards so what they’re doing is charging the insurance. If a person does not give them the insurance card your insurance company will not be billed. This is my latest understanding from what I have been reading, and I think that is on a federal basis covering all states as it is supposed to be “free” IOW US tax money. Nothing is free and for them to even make that claim is ridiculous.

What's this one about?
Are they all mostly about Americans crying out for help and direction?
There can't be any 'sanity' in condemning any of the vaccines or any of Biden's efforts to have Americans vaccinated.

Three of my workers at work had covid,when I heard that I told everyone at work,they’ll be okay,they will be back soon,sure enough after following work mandated guildlines to stay quarantined for two weeks at home,they were back as I knew they would.
That is because COVID is only dangerous to the infirm. Same as FLU.

If a booster shot is required, China won't hesitate to do what is right!
Nor will any other rational country, and like it or not, that will include the US. Even Trump wouldn't risk the harm he could do by insisting otherwise.

The insanity that has overtaken so many Americans under the Trump regime is gradually turning into cries for help.

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

Booster Shots for the Pfizer Injection Regimen is to be expected, this was announced earlier this year, no surprise. Except of course to those brain dead Conservative impaired individuals who are not capable of thinking for themselves.

If a booster shot is required, China won't hesitate to do what is right!
Nor will any other rational country, and like it or not, that will include the US. Even Trump wouldn't risk the harm he could do by insisting otherwise.

The insanity that has overtaken so many Americans under the Trump regime is gradually turning into cries for help.

What is China going to do to make it right? Apologize to the world for staying silent about the virus until they could no longer hide it? Apologies about the fake numbers they put out? I don't give a damn what China is doing or going to do.

Forum List

Back