The Pfizer failure.....THIRD dose needed within a year

Class is over. You're dismissed.
Now return home and bang 2 rocks together trying to make sense of the world.
Nobody to pick on so you randomly chose me today ?
007.gif

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

There's a worldwide pandemic
While I'm not against the Trump vaccine (I will be getting it soon), this really isnt a pandemic at all. You really have been brainwashed. You dont know what a real pandemic is like.
He totally has been freaking brainwashed but for him though,I cut him slack for it cause he’s just a kid so you can’t expect him to be awake as we are.

Cash cow! Pfizer CEO Claims Vaccine ‘Booster’ Shots, Annual Vaccination May Be Necessary...

And the obedient, acquiescent sheep will fall in line
as instructed.
A pretty good description of the lying Biden lovers.

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

How many flu shots have you had in your life?

Zero. And never had the flu.

With this vaccine, you need 3 SHOTS IN A YEAR. Never in flu season have you ever needed that.

Yep, makes sense to need a booster shot, especially with these new strains/variants coming full force at us....

I love it that this new MRNA technology can easily change or boost the vaccine, depending on what happens with variants. This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society! It's like the discovery of penicillin! Fingers crossed, it continues to go well....
cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:what you have to say about that post when that happens years down the road.
Do you think it might cause OCD?

Here's how I would rank the various vaccines, and the reasons why.........

1. The Moderna vaccine. It is right around the same effective rate for protection. And, so far, I haven't heard Moderna say that people receiving theirs might need a third shot. But, they might.

2. The Pfizer vaccine. It's effective. But, they have said that you now need a booster shot. Also, storage for Pfizer is the hardest of all, requiring super cold temps.

3. Johnson and Johnson. Granted, they only require 1 shot, and I haven't heard about needing a booster shot yet. But, their vaccine has had adverse reactions on 6 women, resulting in them getting blood clots within 2 weeks. Granted, that is rare, but it's still concerning.

Me? I got the Moderna from the VA. First shot? Not a problem. I got the shot, they watched me for 15 min, then I went home. Never had a reaction of any kind, and the nurses told me that the second shot is where reactions would happen. Well, a month later, went and got my second shot, and for the next 3 days, my arm hurt like hell. And, I also noticed that I was much more tired, and didn't feel like doing squat. But, both symptoms went away in a week, and I felt back up to full power.

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.

Of course, that was likely and never did Pfizer say otherwise. Once again a kook starts a thread with a lie. Without lies most of the faux conservative Trump Supporters would be dumb (and I use dumb in both of its meanings).

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.

Of course, that was likely and never did Pfizer never say otherwise. Once again a kook starts a thread with a lie. Without lies most of the faux conservative Trump Supporters would be dumb (and I use dumb in both of its meanings).

Pfizer kinda left out the part about needing a THIRD shot. Never said otherwise? Yea they did. They said you needed TWO shots, not THREE. Get your head out of your ass.

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

This will be in the flu shot next year probably and every yr after. The flu vax has quite a few strains in it. This is technically a flu

The third dose is in response to the variants that have emerged over the last six months..not rocket science conspiracy boy.

We were told that the Pfizer vaccine was effective against the variants by Pfizer themselves less than a month ago:

So what the FUCK is the truth?

Of course, that was likely and never did Pfizer never say otherwise. Once again a kook starts a thread with a lie. Without lies most of the faux conservative Trump Supporters would be dumb (and I use dumb in both of its meanings).

Pfizer kinda left out the part about needing a THIRD shot. Never said otherwise? Yea they did. They said you needed TWO shots, not THREE. Get your head out of your ass.

This is from back in January.

Will I need to get the COVID-19 vaccine annually like the flu shot?

The third dose is in response to the variants that have emerged over the last six months..not rocket science conspiracy boy.

We were told that the Pfizer vaccine was effective against the variants by Pfizer themselves less than a month ago:

So what the FUCK is the truth?
Not all of them.

Yea and a 3 months later Pfizer says their vaccine is good to go for the variants. It's called superseded.

Yea and a 3 months later Pfizer says their vaccine is good to go for the variants. It's called superseded.

Which doesn't mean you would never have to get another.

Forum List

Back