The Perversity of Women

Damn, I don't know how many times I have had to listen to women telling me that they are wearing red lipstick to mimic the look of their engorged and receptive vagina.

Of course, since I always paint my nose to look more purple and mushroom shaped before heading to the bar, I suppose these sorts of conversations are inevitable.
Isn't that why they made mousse to form the hair into a penis head?

All I can say here is..........men have absolutely NO idea what it's like to be a woman or why we do the things we do.

Bra's??? Ever have your boobs swing and/or bounce around or even flop out when doing some activity? While uncomfortable to wear, atleast they provide some measure of containment.

Makeup??? Has been in existence for thousands of years in some form or another. Native American MEN would wear 'makeup' as war paint. But more to the point of the OP........there are plenty of reasons for women to wear makeup, not all have to do with looking sexy for men, and we can't grow enough facial hair to hide behind, like men do.

Yoga pants???? Those things are comfortable and you don't have to mess with snaps, buttons or zippers when you're in a hurry for the bathroom.

So why do lesbians wear bras?

To look attractive to other women?

9f7c74a0ad836b059d10c80d54dc6d62.jpg

The linked article is trivial in almost every way, but it illustrates the perverse attitude of women about "beauty" in today's culture.

Women do dozens of things to make themselves look "attractive." Consciously or not, most of those things are intended to exploit the innate male desire to copulate with fecund young women. In fact, that's what "attractive" means; they are intended to ATTRACT male sexual attention. Does anyone think that "yoga" pants are supposed to look attractive to women?
  • They wear bra's in order to give the illusion that their breasts retain the shape that they had when they were 16 years old,
  • They wear girdles or other tight-fitting clothing to give the illusion that their bodies retain the shape of youth,
  • They wear red lipstick, which mimics an engorged vagina,
  • They dye their hair to either look sexier or to hide the effects of aging,
  • They wear high heels to "lie" about their height, and to give their legs and buttocks the shape of a young(er) woman,
  • They wear clothing that partly exposes their breasts, or accentuates their hips and buttocks (e.g., "yoga" pants, tight jeans),
  • They wear makeup to make their skin look perfect and younger - again because men want to copulate with young women. Rouge, in fact, reddens the skin to simulate the facial engorgement that occurs due to sexual excitement.
So women do all of these things - consciously or not - to make themselves look sexually attractive, and yet they recoil in horror (today) when any male makes a remark that acknowledges the "attractiveness" of their appearance. They literally act as though such overt acknowledgment - by a male whom THEY DON'T CONSIDER EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE - is a minor form of "sexual assault." As a practical matter, they do these things to attract the attention of the most desirable men, but recoil when any OTHER man reacts. (In many ways it's like fishing for bass, then getting pissed off when a catfish takes the bait).

I would like to say, "You can't have it both ways. You can't dress to BE attractive, then react violently when the target audience overtly acknowledges that attractiveness." But I can't say that because saying that makes me a misogynist. Right?

So to the second bizarre thrust of the article's subject. She is cast in a series about a MYTHICAL population on a MYTHICAL planet - definitely not planet earth. There is no reason in God's great universe why that planet should be occupied by anything other than a single "race" of people, and yet this actress considers herself to be the cast representative - the only one - of people of African racial identity (although she is approximately as "Black" as South African golfer Ernie Els). She hopes that if such a series is introduced in the future the casting will be more "diverse." I wonder if she will feel that way if the cast is all "black" - on that mythical planet - in which case, she personally would stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.
Do they wear yoga pants to look good to other women. The answer is yes. Unlike men women can tell when another women looks good. This is why they can be catty. Mean while you are concerned why they want to look good. When I look around these days they do not seem to be as concerned as they use to be. Blue hair and facial tatoos. No thanks The tatts are getting crazy. As far as letting them know they look good I would imagine you are not very diplomatic about it. I have never been slapped or spoken crossly to when telling a lady she looks good. Be glad they want to look good as many people today are freeking slobs. Wanna talk perversion I would like to know why so many like it rough. Wanna be slapped and choked. I have had many ask me to do this and I just tell them they have me fucked up with some one else. I find this behavior alarming, what happened in thier life to make them want such a thing? I would think at some point in time these girls are going to be trouble with a capital T.

I liked the early episodes of Game of Throwns, the music and sets, the sweeping drama and sudden political violence portrayed, and some of the characters were interesting and well acted. But the storytelling really went downhill, and the blond Daenerys Targaryen character was the pits.

As for make-up and lipstick, I certainly don’t mind if a woman uses them, but never much liked fashionista narcissists or “mankillers.” I actually stayed away from some beauties. Guess I figured I couldn’t afford them. “Didn’t want to work that hard.”

I always preferred women who looked naturally healthy, had a twinkle in their eye and a nice smile like “the girl next door” ... but I suppose that look isn’t easy to keep, and itself is often the product of make-up and hard work!

As for men, can’t say I love the fat Pompeo/Trump look one bit.
Personally, I NEVER use any lipstick or make-up!

Confession:
I have had to replace a lot of old decaying teeth.
That helped a lot, but ... I still don’t look like a movie star. : (

I met this girl in a bar the other night. It was like she was sending me messages all night, but I couldn't figure them out......
2833575827_24a6e415f6_z.jpg

The linked article is trivial in almost every way, but it illustrates the perverse attitude of women about "beauty" in today's culture.

Women do dozens of things to make themselves look "attractive." Consciously or not, most of those things are intended to exploit the innate male desire to copulate with fecund young women. In fact, that's what "attractive" means; they are intended to ATTRACT male sexual attention. Does anyone think that "yoga" pants are supposed to look attractive to women?
  • They wear bra's in order to give the illusion that their breasts retain the shape that they had when they were 16 years old,
  • They wear girdles or other tight-fitting clothing to give the illusion that their bodies retain the shape of youth,
  • They wear red lipstick, which mimics an engorged vagina,
  • They dye their hair to either look sexier or to hide the effects of aging,
  • They wear high heels to "lie" about their height, and to give their legs and buttocks the shape of a young(er) woman,
  • They wear clothing that partly exposes their breasts, or accentuates their hips and buttocks (e.g., "yoga" pants, tight jeans),
  • They wear makeup to make their skin look perfect and younger - again because men want to copulate with young women. Rouge, in fact, reddens the skin to simulate the facial engorgement that occurs due to sexual excitement.
So women do all of these things - consciously or not - to make themselves look sexually attractive, and yet they recoil in horror (today) when any male makes a remark that acknowledges the "attractiveness" of their appearance. They literally act as though such overt acknowledgment - by a male whom THEY DON'T CONSIDER EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE - is a minor form of "sexual assault." As a practical matter, they do these things to attract the attention of the most desirable men, but recoil when any OTHER man reacts. (In many ways it's like fishing for bass, then getting pissed off when a catfish takes the bait).

I would like to say, "You can't have it both ways. You can't dress to BE attractive, then react violently when the target audience overtly acknowledges that attractiveness." But I can't say that because saying that makes me a misogynist. Right?

So to the second bizarre thrust of the article's subject. She is cast in a series about a MYTHICAL population on a MYTHICAL planet - definitely not planet earth. There is no reason in God's great universe why that planet should be occupied by anything other than a single "race" of people, and yet this actress considers herself to be the cast representative - the only one - of people of African racial identity (although she is approximately as "Black" as South African golfer Ernie Els). She hopes that if such a series is introduced in the future the casting will be more "diverse." I wonder if she will feel that way if the cast is all "black" - on that mythical planet - in which case, she personally would stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.
Very much INCEL dogma.

Oh, please. How would a woman know red lipstick resembles a body part she may have never seen? I'm gonna faint.
That would be like saying that there are men who don't know what their dicks look like. The OP's analogy may be a bit off, but your response is really without merit.

I personally think that the red lips thing is a subtle thing about forbidden fruit and the pomegranate.
The reason it's not like comparing women's parts that women never really see due to the location is not like a man who can strip, look down and see his er, ah, hmm package....

Ewwwwww. I'm leavin' this thread, and I'm not coming back.

They haven’t mentioned the pherenomes. :hyper:

Just got yer divorce papers?
or did you notice the ornithology of birds mating and how the males are more cosmetically enhanced and the females are homely?
With that deduction you should have realized that humans and animals share many aspects in reproduction gaming, as far as attracting mates...really all it is is a chemical stimulant for sentient beings to copulat for the further existence of the species, once the chemical fades the onus of a boring life continues and we watch shows with illogical conclusions because of a baseless exoneration of character flaws in humans........or divorce...

And did you notice, that all the posturing and strutting around failed to impress?

Oh, please. How would a woman know red lipstick resembles a body part she may have never seen? I'm gonna faint.
That would be like saying that there are men who don't know what their dicks look like. The OP's analogy may be a bit off, but your response is really without merit.

I personally think that the red lips thing is a subtle thing about forbidden fruit and the pomegranate.

I thought it was an apple.

That was Eve and Original sin.

From what I remember, it is the pomegranate that gave women that lush, red lips that the men of antiquity loved.

From what I remember, it is the pomegranate that gave women that lush, red lips that the men of antiquity loved.

Have you ever tried to get the seeds out of those things?

As I understand it, the apple was the Tree of Knowledge. Which Eve acquired. And men have never been the same since.

Just got yer divorce papers?
or did you notice the ornithology of birds mating and how the males are more cosmetically enhanced and the females are homely?
With that deduction you should have realized that humans and animals share many aspects in reproduction gaming, as far as attracting mates...really all it is is a chemical stimulant for sentient beings to copulat for the further existence of the species, once the chemical fades the onus of a boring life continues and we watch shows with illogical conclusions because of a baseless exoneration of character flaws in humans........or divorce...

And did you notice, that all the posturing and strutting around failed to impress?

Should have had a better income level.

As I understand it, the apple was the Tree of Knowledge. Which Eve acquired. And men have never been the same since.
I have. They are strange fruit to eat. But they do leave red lips behind. lol

Yes, the tree of knowledge, from which both Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat from.

Original Sin.

I have. They are strange fruit to eat. But they do leave red lips behind. lol

Yes, the tree of knowledge, from which both Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat from.

Original Sin.

I really like them. You can buy the seeds now, from stores.

I liked my ex-wife because she wasn't interested in all those things women usually care about -- make-up, clothes, shopping at the mall, etc.

Forum List

Back