The Perversity of Women

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

The linked article is trivial in almost every way, but it illustrates the perverse attitude of women about "beauty" in today's culture.

Women do dozens of things to make themselves look "attractive." Consciously or not, most of those things are intended to exploit the innate male desire to copulate with fecund young women. In fact, that's what "attractive" means; they are intended to ATTRACT male sexual attention. Does anyone think that "yoga" pants are supposed to look attractive to women?
  • They wear bra's in order to give the illusion that their breasts retain the shape that they had when they were 16 years old,
  • They wear girdles or other tight-fitting clothing to give the illusion that their bodies retain the shape of youth,
  • They wear red lipstick, which mimics an engorged vagina,
  • They dye their hair to either look sexier or to hide the effects of aging,
  • They wear high heels to "lie" about their height, and to give their legs and buttocks the shape of a young(er) woman,
  • They wear clothing that partly exposes their breasts, or accentuates their hips and buttocks (e.g., "yoga" pants, tight jeans),
  • They wear makeup to make their skin look perfect and younger - again because men want to copulate with young women. Rouge, in fact, reddens the skin to simulate the facial engorgement that occurs due to sexual excitement.
So women do all of these things - consciously or not - to make themselves look sexually attractive, and yet they recoil in horror (today) when any male makes a remark that acknowledges the "attractiveness" of their appearance. They literally act as though such overt acknowledgment - by a male whom THEY DON'T CONSIDER EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE - is a minor form of "sexual assault." As a practical matter, they do these things to attract the attention of the most desirable men, but recoil when any OTHER man reacts. (In many ways it's like fishing for bass, then getting pissed off when a catfish takes the bait).

I would like to say, "You can't have it both ways. You can't dress to BE attractive, then react violently when the target audience overtly acknowledges that attractiveness." But I can't say that because saying that makes me a misogynist. Right?

So to the second bizarre thrust of the article's subject. She is cast in a series about a MYTHICAL population on a MYTHICAL planet - definitely not planet earth. There is no reason in God's great universe why that planet should be occupied by anything other than a single "race" of people, and yet this actress considers herself to be the cast representative - the only one - of people of African racial identity (although she is approximately as "Black" as South African golfer Ernie Els). She hopes that if such a series is introduced in the future the casting will be more "diverse." I wonder if she will feel that way if the cast is all "black" - on that mythical planet - in which case, she personally would stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.

Just got yer divorce papers?
or did you notice the ornithology of birds mating and how the males are more cosmetically enhanced and the females are homely?
With that deduction you should have realized that humans and animals share many aspects in reproduction gaming, as far as attracting mates...really all it is is a chemical stimulant for sentient beings to copulat for the further existence of the species, once the chemical fades the onus of a boring life continues and we watch shows with illogical conclusions because of a baseless exoneration of character flaws in humans........or divorce...

or did you notice the ornithology of birds mating and how the males are more cosmetically enhanced and the females are homely?
With that deduction you should have realized that humans and animals share many aspects in reproduction gaming, as far as attracting mates...really all it is is a chemical stimulant for sentient beings to copulat for the further existence of the species, once the chemical fades the onus of a boring life continues and we watch shows with illogical conclusions because of a baseless exoneration of character flaws in humans........or divorce...

So you're an expert on women now?

Didn't you say you are a gay man? Uh, YES YOU DID

Last edited:

So you're an expert on women now?

Didn't you say you are a gay man?
This thread is not about me...

Perhaps you missed the part where this is about humans and humans are not birds? Or maybe its just that your so girlie that you had to be 'offended' for those who weren't here to read the OP.

Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say.
Just amazing that you post as some kind of expert on women.....facts be known.
You were even kind enough to post a photo of you and your boyfriend. You forgot?

I have a few gay friends. They're cool. That's not my point.
My point is your post.....given the facts that YOU disclosed here on thins forum.

Last edited:
Oh, please. How would a woman know red lipstick resembles a body part she may have never seen? I'm gonna faint.

lol
Ok, I'll give that you are an expert on women.......so you should know

But do tell, why DO women wear bright lipstick? Just war paint?
I mean, psychologically, I see his point......in a way.

Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say.
Just amazing that you post as some kind of expert on women.....facts be known.
You were even kind enough to post a photo of you and your boyfriend. You forgot?
Since I am an old man and have had three wives and four kids I do know a little about women, you on the other hand act like someone putting out feelers for a gay interlude. Have a good day..

Oh, please. How would a woman know red lipstick resembles a body part she may have never seen? I'm gonna faint.
That would be like saying that there are men who don't know what their dicks look like. The OP's analogy may be a bit off, but your response is really without merit.

I personally think that the red lips thing is a subtle thing about forbidden fruit and the pomegranate.

Since I am an old man and have had three wives and four kids I do know a little about women, you on the other hand act like someone putting out feelers for a gay interlude. Have a good day..

You usually deflect and insult when caught.....so I expected your insults

But your current mate is a man.....according to you.

I see. If you've been married to females then I'll give you that. However, this is as far as I know the first time you have ever confessed this here.
I'd need to see a post of you and those wives for verification.....you know, trust.....but verify and all. (I'll hold my breath while you get them)

You usually deflect and insult when caught.....so I expected your insults

But your current mate is a man.....according to you.

I see. If you've been married to females then I'll give you that. However, this is as far as I know the first time you have ever confessed this here.
I'd need to see a post of you and those wives for verification.....you know, trust.....but verify and all. (I'll hold my breath while you get them)
Well goodness don't take it so hard when rebuffed there is plenty of fish in the sea.
Maybe you should try some makeup or lipstick enhancement like other members of species do when trying to attract a mate..

That would be like saying that there are men who don't know what their dicks look like. The OP's analogy may be a bit off, but your response is really without merit.

I personally think that the red lips thing is a subtle thing about forbidden fruit and the pomegranate.
The reason it's not like comparing women's parts that women never really see due to the location is not like a man who can strip, look down and see his er, ah, hmm package....

Ewwwwww. I'm leavin' this thread, and I'm not coming back.

Damn, I don't know how many times I have had to listen to women telling me that they are wearing red lipstick to mimic the look of their engorged and receptive vagina.

Of course, since I always paint my nose to look more purple and mushroom shaped before heading to the bar, I suppose these sorts of conversations are inevitable.

Forum List

Back