The people who created the problem want to profit from the solution.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The "family" of armed rioter Garrett Foster is suing the soldier who defended himself against Foster's aggression with a rifle as well as UBER.

Last summer, SGT Daniel Perry was indicted on a few charges including murder in Foster’s shooting death, which took place during a riot in downtown Austin in July 2020.

That's how the story ought to read.

• Banned
Let's just be clear here. Garrett Foster was a complete piece of shit. He couldn't even make it through Air Force Training and used a relationship with a quadriplegic wife as an excuse to escape his contract with the military. He brought an AK-47 clone rifle into a fucking riot, pointed it the wrong fucking person, and fulfilled his ultimate destiny.

Worm shit.

That's all leftist parasites are to begin with. They not only serve no useful purpose, they're generally found in government offices as well as corporate ones that not only do nothing of value but suppress and interfere with the efforts of others to accomplish productive goals. They cannot be employed with any expectations that they will increase profits or productivity, in fact they deliberately do the opposite because they believe productivity is "slavery" and profits are morally wrong in some convoluted and illogical manner.

Garrett Foster was the epitome of a violent leftist sociopath tool used in what will be a modern Einsatzgruppen bunch of assfucks we will have to spend precious ammo defending ourselves from in the near future. The only thing different was that Foster was an incompetent piece of shit, raised his weapon at a target that was not a threat and got sent to hell where he belongs by the driver that should have been free to travel unrestricted by bed wetting parasites.

Fuck Garrett Foster, fuck his "family" fuck the sociopath DA prosecuting SGT Perry, fuck the Shitty of Autism TX and their Fascist Bullshit and fuck all you leftist cock suckers who believe you're going to win the civil war you're desperate to start. I just wish you would hurry it up so that I can see the pink mist while my vision is still good.

garrett-foster-headstone-1888845608.jpg

Last edited:
Let's just be clear here. Garrett Foster was a complete piece of shit. He couldn't even make it through Air Force Training and used a relationship with a quadriplegic wife as an excuse to escape his contract with the military. He brought an AK-47 clone rifle into a fucking riot, pointed it the wrong fucking person, and fulfilled his ultimate destiny.

Worm shit.

That's all leftist parasites are to begin with. They not only serve no useful purpose, they're generally found in government offices as well as corporate ones that not only do nothing of value but suppress and interfere with the efforts of others to accomplish productive goals. They cannot be employed with any expectations that they will increase profits or productivity, in fact they deliberately do the opposite because they believe productivity is "slavery" and profits are morally wrong in some convoluted and illogical manner.

Garrett Foster was the epitome of a violent leftist sociopath tool used in what will be a modern Einsatzgruppen bunch of assfucks we will have to spend precious ammo defending ourselves from in the near future. The only thing different was that Foster was an incompetent piece of shit, raised his weapon at a target that was not a threat and got sent to hell where he belongs by the driver that should have been free to travel unrestricted by bed wetting parasites.

Fuck Garrett Foster, fuck his "family" fuck the sociopath DA prosecuting SGT Perry, fuck the Shitty of Autism TX and their Fascist Bullshit and fuck all you leftist cock suckers who believe you're going to win the civil war you're desperate to start. I just wish you would hurry it up so that I can see the pink mist while my vision is still good.

View attachment 648070
Unfortunately the deck is entirely stacked against the SGT. There's no clear video of exactly what transpired in the shooting and the only witnesses are BLM protesters.

Worse, he's being tried in Travis county where getting an objective Jury will be all but impossible.

He's also got an issue with three additional shots being fired as he was (with good reason) fleeing the scene.

An acquittal is unlikely.

• Banned
Unfortunately the deck is entirely stacked against the SGT. There's no clear video of exactly what transpired in the shooting and the only witnesses are BLM protesters.

Worse, he's being tried in Travis county where getting an objective Jury will be all but impossible.

He's also got an issue with three additional shots being fired as he was (with good reason) fleeing the scene.

Not sure I agree on the last point, because I know his attorney and the man is an intellectual colossus compared to the bed wetting TCDA's entire office. Plus this is TX and just because Travis county is full of loud mouth howling moonbats doesn't mean all 12 jury picks will be kool aid gulping marxist sheep. Add to that the fact that even the APD didn't charge SGT Perry because the evidence supports his case, and all the video taken, and there is a lot, supports the defense I think we're looking at another Rittenhouse case.

• Banned
Apparently UBER has a rule that drivers aren't allowed to carry, which is a bullshit rule, totally unenforceable and actually endangers the people providing the services as well as the clients. Under no circumstance should the case against UBER even enjoy a moment in court. The judge ought to throw it out with prejudice but in Travis County moonbats rule the roost. The state is doing what it can to limit the idiocy of the Shity of Autism and Travis County. I'm hoping that life in TX becomes so unbearable for bed wetters that they flee from our beloved region and go fuck themselves in commiefornia or taxachusettes.

Apparently UBER has a rule that drivers aren't allowed to carry, which is a bullshit rule, totally unenforceable and actually endangers the people providing the services as well as the clients. Under no circumstance should the case against UBER even enjoy a moment in court. The judge ought to throw it out with prejudice but in Travis County moonbats rule the roost. The state is doing what it can to limit the idiocy of the Shity of Autism and Travis County. I'm hoping that life in TX becomes so unbearable for bed wetters that they flee from our beloved region and go fuck themselves in commiefornia or taxachusettes.
I drive for Uber and I know about their Gun Policy but still Uber is not responsible for what a driver does with their firearm.

If the driver is smart they would have a dash cam recording both inside and outside with audio, so that when something like this happens it will be recorded evidence of the acts of violence.

I refuse to drive in Austin even though I can make double what I earn in Houston and San Antonio because of the danger of being killed there.

Do not get me wrong Houston is also unsafe as hell with that worthless Judge Hidalgo running the courts down here…

In the end the case against Uber will be tossed by I ain’t driving without my snub nose…

• Banned

So I took a look back at this, and I have to admit utter shock that you were this spot on and I was so far off I left orbit.

I wish I had watched the trial so that I can understand the perspective of the jury, but regardless of that it is unbelievable that 12 carbon based life forms all agreed that it's OK to point AK's at citizens stuck in a riot and attempt to force them out of a vehicle.

I've made it an effort to stay out of Travis Co as much as possible already, but from now on I simply will not spend another cent there or do anything but take my productive time elsewhere. Even at my own expense, I'll avoid Travis Co TX.

Thank God the state is dominated by humanity still, but if we do not remove these communist cancers from every single office that wields any sort of government authority, we are going to continue to suffer at increasing rates until something snaps, and it will be fuckin ugly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back