the people that signed affidavits.. what happens to them... ?

Michigan was thrown out of court. So much for your "Proof".

WTF you talking bout you babbling idiot? One case being dismissed on standing has nothing to do with any of the evidence I presented! You did not even address one BIT of my proof, asshole! And we know you can't. If you could, one of you jackholes would have long ago shown how it was all baseless!

BIDEN WON NOTHING. AMERICA SCREAMS FOR A REAL PRESIDENT CHOSEN BY ITS PEOPLE.

Proof needed to be introduced to the Courts instead of conspiracy stories. And in case you haven't noticed, your lies are in the conspiracy section of USMB.
The courts refused to hear evidence. That is a lie you are perpetuating.

Proof needed to be introduced to the Courts instead of conspiracy stories. And in case you haven't noticed, your lies are in the conspiracy section of USMB.

What are you babbling about NOW, meathead? I'm talking about FACTS, idiot, you keep dwelling on courts. The only conspiracy story is that all the evidence is only a conspiracy story! You can't refute a single thing I posted about Michigan! :21: And I have no lies, kuntrag, much less any control over where threads are posted. All you have is your EVASION and EXCUSES.

I'm talking about the posted EVIDENCE I've put up on Michigan, which I notice you keep conspicuously AVOIDING. :lmao:

Facts are what you present to the Courts. Conspiracies are what you present at a Rumped Up News Oped.

Facts are what you present to the Courts.

REALLY VENN? You mean whenever any scientist makes a new discovery or invention, that the facts of his science must go through a court first to be real?

I never knew you could get a cleaner signal through a very complicated circuit rather than with a straight wire with no gain.

Facts are TRUTH, determined by the actual events not the observer, and uncovering the facts by asking the right questions at the right time and getting HONEST answers in return is the only path to discovering the REALITY of the situation.

DISCOVER WE SHALL.

For weeks? So all this time and you never provided the proof?
WOW, I could say GOD doesn't exist, prove me wrong.

Take your stupid chickshit childish bull and go get stuffed. FWIW, I just laid out the whole case on how the election was stolen in the state of Michigan in another thread, smartshit. Post 16.

That's just the stuff specific to one state. At least five more to go. Then there are the global factors involved. Have at them, SmokedOut OP! Every item there well documented and verified. You can begin by showing us how all of that isn't true, a lie, a delusion, a mistake, all debunked; the eyewitness testimony, evidence, research and documents of hundreds of people.

The only hold up here are you yammering deniers. Not one of you aces has a speck of proof that all of this is somehow wrong. Just what exactly is baseless here? I don't need you to say God doesn't exist, asswipe, you said none of THIS stuff exists, that it's all wrong, debunked, but so far, all you've shown us is your dick in your hands.

When was all this debunked? And by who? Surely you know! And please do not lie and try to tell us by the courts or judges themselves because they debunked nothing, they ruled on none of the evidence, they simply refused to even hear the cases at all! One doesn't get to the evidence until after the case has been accepted and prosecuted.

The fact that you insist all of Trump's evidence of fraud is wrong, baseless and debunked yet not ONE of you buttholes can back up your claim with a thing calling trying to show proof of your admonitions as difficult as proving God doesn't exist? And we're supposed to believe you?

You're not helping your case.

I've just laid out a whole buttload of hard evidence which anyone can critically research, verify and put their hands on, and all you got is your pecker in your hand.

BIDEN WON NOTHING. AMERICA HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF. OUR ELECTIONS ARE A JOKE. WE HAVE A GREAT LIE IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

An unbelievably incompetent one.

View attachment 464420

Take your stupid chickshit childish bull and go get stuffed. FWIW, I just laid out the whole case on how the election was stolen in the state of Michigan in another thread, smartshit. Post 16.

That's just the stuff specific to one state. At least five more to go. Then there are the global factors involved. Have at them, SmokedOut OP! Every item there well documented and verified. You can begin by showing us how all of that isn't true, a lie, a delusion, a mistake, all debunked; the eyewitness testimony, evidence, research and documents of hundreds of people.

The only hold up here are you yammering deniers. Not one of you aces has a speck of proof that all of this is somehow wrong. Just what exactly is baseless here? I don't need you to say God doesn't exist, asswipe, you said none of THIS stuff exists, that it's all wrong, debunked, but so far, all you've shown us is your dick in your hands.

When was all this debunked? And by who? Surely you know! And please do not lie and try to tell us by the courts or judges themselves because they debunked nothing, they ruled on none of the evidence, they simply refused to even hear the cases at all! One doesn't get to the evidence until after the case has been accepted and prosecuted.

The fact that you insist all of Trump's evidence of fraud is wrong, baseless and debunked yet not ONE of you buttholes can back up your claim with a thing calling trying to show proof of your admonitions as difficult as proving God doesn't exist? And we're supposed to believe you?

I've just laid out a whole buttload of hard evidence which anyone can critically research, verify and put their hands on, and all you got is your pecker in your hand.

BIDEN WON NOTHING. AMERICA HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF. OUR ELECTIONS ARE A JOKE. WE HAVE A GREAT LIE IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

View attachment 464420

WOW, affidavits, that's it?

But NOT ONE was willing to swear in front of courts or the Michigan legislator?

That's why crazy eyes, with the hair dye running down his face and the looney woman's cases fell apart, bunch of affidavits, no witnesses.

60 of them, NO witnesses.

People can get out of lying on an affidavit, they can't as a in person witness in court or sworn testimony in front of politicians.

Facts are what you present to the Courts.

REALLY VENN? You mean whenever any scientist makes a new discovery or invention, that the facts of his science must go through a court first to be real?

I never knew you could get a cleaner signal through a very complicated circuit rather than with a straight wire with no gain.

Facts are TRUTH, determined by the actual events not the observer, and uncovering the facts by asking the right questions at the right time and getting HONEST answers in return is the only path to discovering the REALITY of the situation.

DISCOVER WE SHALL.

You said more than you realize. Facts. Honest questions with honest answers. Before you can get the honest answers you must have honest questions. And the "Conspiracy" has yet to ask honest questions and refused to accept the honest answers.

WOW, affidavits, that's it? But NOT ONE was willing to swear in front of courts or the Michigan legislator?

Better quit smokin' whatever crap you got there, it makes you say stupid shit and lie badly. You can dance all you want but I don't see you addressing a single piece of evidence I've posted and debunking a bit of it.

Evidence means it's based on facts. You are giving opinions based on Conspiracy. And if there was one iota of fact in what you are claiming at least one State of Federal Judge would have ruled in it's favor. None did since it was just made up shit that "Could have Happened".

they were summarily dismissed as lying fuckers.
what about them. fake media had bidens' (plural) back... afidavits aren't evidence they reported.

where does that leave the guy who drove a semi truck of ballots across state lines ?

is that the norm from now on..

if so why ? is this fair and right and ok with the democrats now ?

His claim doesn't seem to pan out and his truck went "missing" to boot.

Fact checks mean less than you do.

they were summarily dismissed as lying fuckers.
what about them.
where does that leave the guy who drove a semi truck of ballots across state lines ?
Was that affidavit even presented in court? As far as I know the lawyers on the case knew better.

The problem is, presenting information you know is false gets you in deep kimshee as a lawyer. So, instead, you hold a press briefing to air out those "Facts" where you can't really get into trouble criminally. Except, now, the damaged parties are starting to go for financial ends.

WOW, affidavits, that's it? But NOT ONE was willing to swear in front of courts or the Michigan legislator?

Better quit smokin' whatever crap you got there, it makes you say stupid shit and lie badly. You can dance all you want but I don't see you addressing a single piece of evidence I've posted and debunking a bit of it.

The shit you posted isn't evidence.

I don't have to debunk it, 58 different courts and 2 supreme court decisions already did.

Affidavits are BARELY evidence.

Judicial Proceedings Affidavits serve as evidence in civil actions and criminal prosecutions in certain instances. They are considered a very weak type of evidence because they are not taken in court, and the affiant is not subject to cross-examination. Their use is usually restricted to times when no better evidence can be offered. If a witness who has made an affidavit is not available to testify at a trial, his or her affidavit may be admitted as evidence. If the witness is present, his or her affidavit is inadmissible except when used to impeach the witness's testimony, or to help the witness with past recollection of facts.
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com>affidavit

The SC spat in the face of the states and said they'll do nothing for redress. Rs better start producing more ballots and play the rig game if they ever want to win another election.
If the republicans rigged an election they would be caught and the liberal media wouldn’t cover it up. The republicans would end up behind bars unlike the democrats who are obviously totally above the rule of law (as long as they occasionally throw someone under the buss like Sen. Al Franken or Gov.Cuomo.

View attachment 464420

View attachment 464420

That's why crazy eyes, with the hair dye running down his face and the looney woman's cases fell apart, bunch of affidavits, no witnesses.

People can get out of lying on an affidavit, they can't as a in person witness in court or sworn testimony in front of politicians.
Can you link me to the Michigan claim ?

The SC spat in the face of the states and said they'll do nothing for redress. Rs better start producing more ballots and play the rig game if they ever want to win another election.
If the republicans rigged an election they would be caught and the liberal media wouldn’t cover it up. The republicans would end up behind bars unlike the democrats who are obviously totally above the rule of law (as long as they occasionally throw someone under the buss like Sen. Al Franken or Gov.Cuomo.
Those 2 live under the bus

View attachment 464420

View attachment 464420

Can you link me to the Michigan claim ?

Post 135.

Forum List

Back