the people that signed affidavits.. what happens to them... ?

Some are being sued
For what?

Who?

I can see you have mastered the Vinnie Barbarino Defense.

OK Shithead, tell us how you know the election fraud claims are baseless!
The courts, 60 of them, would be a prime indicator but that's just me.

Courts? A prime indicator?

So when courts couldn't convict John Gotti of racketeering, that meant he was innocent? When courts looked the other way for years when southern racists would string up blacks from trees and hang them, and dismiss it all as "boys just out for a good time," that too was OK? No crime to see here?

I've already told you FIVE times that the courts side stepped the issue not wanting to come between the election boards and the voters. They didn't want their families threatened, their homes attacked, riots in the streets and everything else for overturning an election and be accused of picking a president.

No but the prosecutor presented enough evidence with a grand jury for them to decide it was enough to proceed with a trial.
Don't you think they would have been targeted by Gotti or the jurors in the trial, that convicted him?
60 judges sidestepped the issue because they were scared?
SIXTY?
Wow the uninformed.they were either compromised with dirt that would be released about them as was the case with McConnell who we now know was getting it in with Epstein,or they had death threats issued to their familys as many of the whistleblowers and some of trumps lawyers did,grow up.

Some are being sued
For what?

Who?

So when courts couldn't convict John Gotti of racketeering, that meant he was innocent? When courts looked the other way for years when southern racists would string up blacks from trees and hang them, and dismiss it all as "boys just out for a good time," that too was OK? No crime to see here?

I've already told you FIVE times that the courts side stepped the issue not wanting to come between the election boards and the voters. They didn't want their families threatened, their homes attacked, riots in the streets and everything else for overturning an election and be accused of picking a president.

No but the prosecutor presented enough evidence with a grand jury for them to decide it was enough to proceed with a trial.
Don't you think they would have been targeted by Gotti or the jurors in the trial, that convicted him?
SIXTY?
Wow the uninformed.they were either compromised with dirt that would be released about them as was the case with McConnell who we now know was getting it in with Epstein,or they had death threats issued to their familys as many of the whistleblowers and some of trumps lawyers did,grow up.

Do it it your way or we will invade your Federal Capital Building so it can't vote on the Presidential Election because the Constitution says it must be awarded to the one with the MOST EC votes.

On the 4th, the Fruitcakes are back and this time, they are armed. After Jan6th, you wonder why the National Guard is still there. Since Biden took down the Security Fencing around the Whitehouse, is that your next target?

Some are being sued
For what?

Who?

SIXTY?

Uninformed?

So, I should get informed by reading Q NUT daily?

So well "informed" you give three different reasons, the judges decided the way they did?

they were summarily dismissed as lying fuckers.

No, mostly they were dismissed as morons and crazy people, since that's what the evidence indicates. Sure, some of them were deliberately lying, since most Republicans think lying for the cause of fascism is blessed by God. But most of them were just imbeciles and loonies. You know, like the conservatives here.

The good news for conservatives? Many of them can invoke a mental incompetence defense for their crimes.

Last edited:
I can prove it.

Yet you never do, despite being prompted over and over.

Anyone can file a case and present evidence to the court. That doesn't require going to trial, it's a requirement for going to trial. You have to demonstrate that your case filing has some merit. And you won't, so your cases get dismissed, correctly. What the voices in your head told you is not suffiicent reason to proceed with the case.

I want someone who claims its all been debunked to show us how!

Right after you debunk the irrefutable evidence that shows how you spend your days kicking puppies. Which I possess, but which I won't present. But you all have to accept that I have it, and that's it's true. Because I say so.

No, mostly they were dismissed as morons and crazy people, since that's what the evidence indicates. Sure, some of them were deliberately lying, since most Republicans think lying for the cause of fascism is blessed by God. But most of them were just imbeciles and loonies. You know, like the conservatives here.

The good news for conservatives? Many of them can invoke a mental incompetence defense for their crimes.

They aren't conservatives. They are loony Fascists.

I can prove it.
Are we talking in a vacuum here? I AM THE ONE who has been prompting others to defend their declaration that the fraud evidence is "baseless" or "debunked." If they KNOW THAT then they must have evidence! You are in fact calling me a liar and in court, that requires EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY of the defendant.

I'm not arguing in a vacuum here: I've asked 30 of you fraud-deniers here to go into Structured Debate with me, no BS, and each go over their case both for and against the election being stolen! THAT IS IT! Are you willing to do it? If no, like I expect, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Anyone can file a case and present evidence to the court.
No you can't. That's called a frivolous lawsuit and can get you in trouble.

You have to demonstrate that your case filing has some merit. And you won't, so your cases get dismissed, correctly. What the voices in your head told you is not suffiicent reason to proceed with the case.
BULLSHIT. Just more subterfuge. THIS IS NOT A COURT HERE. The law is not about finding truth, it is about putting up hurdles that only the most necessary cases go through the system as a basis of who has standing and who presents the best case. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE RATIONAL, LOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC DETERMINATION OF FACTS HERE. Two people with opposite claims each present what they can DOCUMENT in support of their position.

Right after you debunk the irrefutable evidence that shows how you spend your days kicking puppies.
MORE BULLSHIT. Here comes the typical leftwing fraud-denier COP OUT. I can show fraud and corruption. I invite you to show I kick puppies. If you are so adamant a denier that this election wasn't stolen, even after dozens of organizations have been published freely admitting proudly they worked to ensure that Biden won, then PUT UP OR SHUT UP. You are making the charge. YOU are calling me a liar. When a person is attacked in court with the charge of lying, the accuser must present his case, something you are not willing to do.

AS soon as one of you ballless kuntwipes are willing to do that, we can rock & roll. Unless and until then, your claim that the election WASN'T stolen and that Joe is the legitimate winner holds no more water than those claiming it WAS stolen.

PLEASE prove to me and the rest here that the 88 documented cases of corruption, cheating, and election fraud that I have well-documented and supported by graphable evidence and eyewitness testimony is all debunked! When you debunk something, you must have SOMETHING to debunk it with! Up to this point, all we have is you and 10,000 other chickenshits all just SAYING it is debunked.

I can prove it.
Are we talking in a vacuum here? I AM THE ONE who has been prompting others to defend their declaration that the fraud evidence is "baseless" or "debunked." If they KNOW THAT then they must have evidence! You are in fact calling me a liar and in court, that requires EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY of the defendant.

I'm not arguing in a vacuum here: I've asked 30 of you fraud-deniers here to go into Structured Debate with me, no BS, and each go over their case both for and against the election being stolen! THAT IS IT! Are you willing to do it? If no, like I expect, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Anyone can file a case and present evidence to the court.
No you can't. That's called a frivolous lawsuit and can get you in trouble.

You have to demonstrate that your case filing has some merit. And you won't, so your cases get dismissed, correctly. What the voices in your head told you is not suffiicent reason to proceed with the case.
BULLSHIT. Just more subterfuge. THIS IS NOT A COURT HERE. The law is not about finding truth, it is about putting up hurdles that only the most necessary cases go through the system as a basis of who has standing and who presents the best case. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE RATIONAL, LOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC DETERMINATION OF FACTS HERE. Two people with opposite claims each present what they can DOCUMENT in support of their position.

Right after you debunk the irrefutable evidence that shows how you spend your days kicking puppies.
MORE BULLSHIT. Here comes the typical leftwing fraud-denier COP OUT. I can show fraud and corruption. I invite you to show I kick puppies. If you are so adamant a denier that this election wasn't stolen, even after dozens of organizations have been published freely admitting proudly they worked to ensure that Biden won, then PUT UP OR SHUT UP. You are making the charge. YOU are calling me a liar. When a person is attacked in court with the charge of lying, the accuser must present his case, something you are not willing to do.

AS soon as one of you ballless kuntwipes are willing to do that, we can rock & roll. Unless and until then, your claim that the election WASN'T stolen and that Joe is the legitimate winner holds no more water than those claiming it WAS stolen.

PLEASE prove to me and the rest here that the 88 documented cases of corruption, cheating, and election fraud that I have well-documented and supported by graphable evidence and eyewitness testimony is all debunked! When you debunk something, you must have SOMETHING to debunk it with! Up to this point, all we have is you and 10,000 other chickenshits all just SAYING it is debunked.

"PLEASE prove to me and the rest here that the 88 documented cases of corruption, cheating, and election fraud that I have well-documented and supported by graphable evidence and eyewitness testimony is all debunked'!

I would send the cases to Rudy and loony woman.
Better yet file the cases yourself.

Wow six farts in a row from the trolls here after my last post.there were seven from you all on the previous page.

"PLEASE prove to me and the rest here that the 88 documented cases of corruption, cheating, and election fraud that I have well-documented and supported by graphable evidence and eyewitness testimony is all debunked'!

HEY JACKASS, who are you quoting, yourself? You don't want me to prove anything to you, in fact, all you want me to do is make the effort so that no matter what, you then tell me it is all nonsense. I couldn't prove to you that the sky was blue, that the Sun rises in the East--- --- no matter what I presented, you'd just deny it like the juvenile 4th grade idiot that you are.

I've been asking people for weeks to go into Structured Debate to PRESENT THE EVIDENCE: For me to present WHAT I CAN BACK UP WITH DOCUMENTATION, while someone claiming election fraud is all baseless or "debunked" to present the evidence supporting their claim.

BUT NONE OF YOU ARE WILLING! You are all gutless, yammering chickshits who KNOW the election was a total fraud and scam and that America was CHEATED. Otherwise you'd easily show HOW YOU KNOW the election fraud evidence is false! How it is wrong. How it is baseless. How it has been debunked.

Problem is: it never has been.

HEY JACKASS, who are you quoting, yourself? You don't want me to prove anything to you, in fact, all you want me to do is make the effort so that no matter what, you then tell me it is all nonsense. I couldn't prove to you that the sky was blue, that the Sun rises in the East--- --- no matter what I presented, you'd just deny it like the juvenile 4th grade idiot that you are.

I've been asking people for weeks to go into Structured Debate to PRESENT THE EVIDENCE: For me to present WHAT I CAN BACK UP WITH DOCUMENTATION, while someone claiming election fraud is all baseless or "debunked" to present the evidence supporting their claim.

BUT NONE OF YOU ARE WILLING! You are all gutless, yammering chickshits who KNOW the election was a total fraud and scam and that America was CHEATED. Otherwise you'd easily show HOW YOU KNOW the election fraud evidence is false! How it is wrong. How it is baseless. How it has been debunked.

"I've been asking people for weeks to go into Structured Debate to PRESENT THE EVIDENCE: For me to present WHAT I CAN BACK UP WITH DOCUMENTATION, while someone claiming election fraud is all baseless or "debunked" to present the evidence supporting their claim".

For weeks?

So all this time and you never provided the proof?

WOW, I could say GOD doesn't exist, prove me wrong.

Look wing nut, the burden of proof, lies with the accuser.

'BUT NONE OF YOU ARE WILLING! You are all gutless, yammering chickshits who KNOW the election was a total fraud and scam and that America was CHEATED. Otherwise you'd easily show HOW YOU KNOW the election fraud evidence is false! How it is wrong. How it is baseless. How it has been debunked'.

58 different judges, governors, secretaries of state, election officials and 2 supreme court rulings would be a good indicator, election fraud is baseless and debunked.

Refer to post # 128.

They aren't conservatives. They are loony Fascists.
Faucists. heh

"I've been asking people for weeks to go into Structured Debate to PRESENT THE EVIDENCE: For me to present WHAT I CAN BACK UP WITH DOCUMENTATION, while someone claiming election fraud is all baseless or "debunked" to present the evidence supporting their claim".

For weeks?

So all this time and you never provided the proof?

Look wing nut, the burden of proof, lies with the accuser.

'BUT NONE OF YOU ARE WILLING! You are all gutless, yammering chickshits who KNOW the election was a total fraud and scam and that America was CHEATED. Otherwise you'd easily show HOW YOU KNOW the election fraud evidence is false! How it is wrong. How it is baseless. How it has been debunked'.

58 different judges, governors, secretaries of state, election officials and 2 supreme court rulings would be a good indicator, election fraud is baseless and debunked.

Refer to post # 128.
not necessarily.

For weeks? So all this time and you never provided the proof?

Take your stupid chickshit childish bull and go get stuffed. FWIW, I just laid out the whole case on how the election was stolen in the state of Michigan in another thread, smartshit. Post 16.

That's just the stuff specific to one state. At least five more to go. Then there are the global factors involved. Have at them, SmokedOut OP! Every item there well documented and verified. You can begin by showing us how all of that isn't true, a lie, a delusion, a mistake, all debunked; the eyewitness testimony, evidence, research and documents of hundreds of people.

The only hold up here are you yammering deniers. Not one of you aces has a speck of proof that all of this is somehow wrong. Just what exactly is baseless here? I don't need you to say God doesn't exist, asswipe, you said none of THIS stuff exists, that it's all wrong, debunked, but so far, all you've shown us is your dick in your hands.

When was all this debunked? And by who? Surely you know! And please do not lie and try to tell us by the courts or judges themselves because they debunked nothing, they ruled on none of the evidence, they simply refused to even hear the cases at all! One doesn't get to the evidence until after the case has been accepted and prosecuted.

The fact that you insist all of Trump's evidence of fraud is wrong, baseless and debunked yet not ONE of you buttholes can back up your claim with a thing calling trying to show proof of your admonitions as difficult as proving God doesn't exist? And we're supposed to believe you?

You're not helping your case.

I've just laid out a whole buttload of hard evidence which anyone can critically research, verify and put their hands on, and all you got is your pecker in your hand.

BIDEN WON NOTHING. AMERICA HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF. OUR ELECTIONS ARE A JOKE. WE HAVE A GREAT LIE IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

An unbelievably incompetent one.

8F23A060F1.gif

For weeks? So all this time and you never provided the proof?

Take your stupid chickshit childish bull and go get stuffed. FWIW, I just laid out the whole case on how the election was stolen in the state of Michigan in another thread, smartshit. Post 16.

That's just the stuff specific to one state. At least five more to go. Then there are the global factors involved. Have at them, SmokedOut OP! Every item there well documented and verified. You can begin by showing us how all of that isn't true, a lie, a delusion, a mistake, all debunked; the eyewitness testimony, evidence, research and documents of hundreds of people.

The only hold up here are you yammering deniers. Not one of you aces has a speck of proof that all of this is somehow wrong. Just what exactly is baseless here? I don't need you to say God doesn't exist, asswipe, you said none of THIS stuff exists, that it's all wrong, debunked, but so far, all you've shown us is your dick in your hands.

When was all this debunked? And by who? Surely you know! And please do not lie and try to tell us by the courts or judges themselves because they debunked nothing, they ruled on none of the evidence, they simply refused to even hear the cases at all! One doesn't get to the evidence until after the case has been accepted and prosecuted.

The fact that you insist all of Trump's evidence of fraud is wrong, baseless and debunked yet not ONE of you buttholes can back up your claim with a thing calling trying to show proof of your admonitions as difficult as proving God doesn't exist? And we're supposed to believe you?

You're not helping your case.

I've just laid out a whole buttload of hard evidence which anyone can critically research, verify and put their hands on, and all you got is your pecker in your hand.

BIDEN WON NOTHING. AMERICA HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF. OUR ELECTIONS ARE A JOKE. WE HAVE A GREAT LIE IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

An unbelievably incompetent one.

View attachment 464420

Michigan was thrown out of court. So much for your "Proof".

WTF you talking bout you babbling idiot? One case being dismissed on standing has nothing to do with any of the evidence I presented! You did not even address one BIT of my proof, asshole! And we know you can't. If you could, one of you jackholes would have long ago shown how it was all baseless!

BIDEN WON NOTHING. AMERICA SCREAMS FOR A REAL PRESIDENT CHOSEN BY ITS PEOPLE.

WTF you talking bout you babbling idiot? One case being dismissed on standing has nothing to do with any of the evidence I presented! You did not even address one BIT of my proof, asshole! And we know you can't. If you could, one of you jackholes would have long ago shown how it was all baseless!

BIDEN WON NOTHING. AMERICA SCREAMS FOR A REAL PRESIDENT CHOSEN BY ITS PEOPLE.

Proof needed to be introduced to the Courts instead of conspiracy stories. And in case you haven't noticed, your lies are in the conspiracy section of USMB.

Proof needed to be introduced to the Courts instead of conspiracy stories. And in case you haven't noticed, your lies are in the conspiracy section of USMB.

What are you babbling about NOW, meathead? I'm talking about FACTS, idiot, you keep dwelling on courts. The only conspiracy story is that all the evidence is only a conspiracy story! You can't refute a single thing I posted about Michigan! :21: And I have no lies, kuntrag, much less any control over where threads are posted. All you have is your EVASION and EXCUSES.

I'm talking about the posted EVIDENCE I've put up on Michigan, which I notice you keep conspicuously AVOIDING. :lmao:

Forum List

Back