the people that signed affidavits.. what happens to them... ?

I can't prove a negative. Since you claim the election fraud was enough that it altered the winner, you prove it. Oh, that's right, Rumps "Highly Paid" Legal Eagles failed to do that.

WRONG. Terrible, amateurish reasoning. No one is asking you to prove a negative. When you go to court and you are charged with lying, no one says: "I can't prove a negative!" If you are accused of lying, it is because they have EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY, Little Man.

Trump has the evidence. The courts never looked at any of it. They ruled simply on procedural grounds: standing, time of the filing, etc.

I've gathered most of the known evidence. It is all WELL DOCUMENTED. Your argument is BASELESS because you are in effect asking me to MAKE YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING you don't want to believe! No one can MAKE someone believe something if they simply REFUSE and don't want to, but THAT IS NOT A LEGAL ARGUMENT of validity or invalidity. I'm talking about evidence and facts.

But I can present the evidence. EIGHTY-EIGHT cases of it. And when I get the time, I think there is more.

Media were calling the charges of fraud baseless before they even saw the evidence much less had time to investigate and vet any of it. It's all a coverup. You're a part of it. Or very stupid.

NOW HERE YOU COME charging that the claim of fraud IS A LIE. So I'll ask you again: HOW DO YOU KNOW? What is your evidence? You are calling me a liar, you are calling all my evidence a lie WITHOUT HAVING EVEN EXAMINED IT, so I ask you again to PRESENT THE BASIS OF YOUR ACCUSATION. You have made the accusation or counterclaim that the evidence of fraud is baseless or that there is no evidence when there is.

You don't/can't call something FALSE/a lie, unless you can show that the OPPOSITE it true.

WE DON'T PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAMES HERE.

SO NOW YOU ARE NUMBER 22. I'm prepared to go into Structured Debate with you and present all of my evidence and the supporting documentation to back each one up, no games, no BS, if you are prepared to tell this forum AND SHOW US with whatever evidence YOU have how each and every one of them are FALSE/wrong.

Put up or shut up, asshole.

It doesn't work that way. You made the claim and claim you have the"Evidence". To date, no one has presented that evidence in court and had a court judge in their favor. Even Fox and OAN have done some retractions. And there are suits that are in the works for civil suits. And those are scaring the crap out of many reporters that have reported what you claim with exactly the same "Proof" you have. You need to present your "Proof" and make it verifiable. You need to do something non one else has been able to do.

And I can't prove a negative. You need to prove your "Positive". And then we need to examine it. The ball is in your court.

Most of the affidavits about what they saw, heard, or did for the post office have since been partially or fully retracted. Including the truck driver delivering 250,000 ballots to PA, and the backdating of tens of thousand of ballots.
could you point me to that source please ?

Postal worker admits fabricating Pennsylvania ballot ...
www.washingtonpost.com › investigations › 2020/11/10

Nov 10, 2020 — A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities ...

US postal worker recants voter-fraud claims after Republicans ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › us-postal-wor...

Nov 10, 2020 — Democrats on House oversight committee say worker retracted allegations in interview with investigators.

Postal worker withdraws claim that ballots were backdated in ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/11/10 › technology › postal-w...

Nov 10, 2020 — Richard Hopkins, a post office employee in Erie, “completely” recanted allegations that a supervisor was “tampering with mail-in ballots” after ...
these are all the same guy.. coerced, youtube saying he didn't.. i don't know plus wapo ?? iffy
were any machines connected to the internet ? &

i know.. someone wll say eh!! Scientific American and MIT are a joke.. to which i have no response.

Scientific American - from November of 2018. Two years ago. It points of the dangers of no paper ballots.

Every vote in the 2020 election had a paper ballot. Do you have anything that actually pertains to the 2020 election and what really happened, rather than an article about potential vulnerabilities that is two years out of date?

Most of the affidavits about what they saw, heard, or did for the post office have since been partially or fully retracted. Including the truck driver delivering 250,000 ballots to PA, and the backdating of tens of thousand of ballots.

Nov 10, 2020 — A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities ...

Nov 10, 2020 — Democrats on House oversight committee say worker retracted allegations in interview with investigators.

Nov 10, 2020 — Richard Hopkins, a post office employee in Erie, “completely” recanted allegations that a supervisor was “tampering with mail-in ballots” after ...
these are all the same guy.. coerced, youtube saying he didn't.. i don't know plus wapo ?? iffy

i know.. someone wll say eh!! Scientific American and MIT are a joke.. to which i have no response.

Scientific American - from November of 2018. Two years ago. It points of the dangers of no paper ballots.

Every vote in the 2020 election had a paper ballot. Do you have anything that actually pertains to the 2020 election and what really happened, rather than an article about potential vulnerabilities that is two years out of date?
evrry vote....
Despite Risks, Some States Still Use Paperless Voting Machines

were any machines connected to the internet ?

paper ballots were the path to cheat the election.. predicted to happen months in advance.

anything else ?

Last edited:
evrry vote....

paper ballots were the path to cheat the election.. predicted to happen months in advance.

anything else ?
First, the places without paper ballots.

Today, counties in Texas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, and New Jersey are still exclusively using paperless machines, also called direct recording electronic systems (DREs).

None of them are in dispute.

Second, no matter if the machine was on the internet, hacked, or compromised, the paper ballot it spits out is the actual vote that gets tabulated. The person voting gets to read the names of the people he voted for, and if there is any discrepancy or error, they vote again, until all their choices are correctly printed on the ballot. Whether their vote was changed, or they merely hit the wrong area of the screen, that error is picked up before the vote is tabulated.

OF course a clever hacker could have the ballot print one name, and encode a different name for tabulation. But the hand recounts in Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan didn't find a single instance of that happening. With the hand recount proving the integrity of the voting machines.

evrry vote....

anything else ?
First, the places without paper ballots.

Today, counties in Texas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, and New Jersey are still exclusively using paperless machines, also called direct recording electronic systems (DREs).

None of them are in dispute.

Second, no matter if the machine was on the internet, hacked, or compromised, the paper ballot it spits out is the actual vote that gets tabulated. The person voting gets to read the names of the people he voted for, and if there is any discrepancy or error, they vote again, until all their choices are correctly printed on the ballot. Whether their vote was changed, or they merely hit the wrong area of the screen, that error is picked up before the vote is tabulated.

OF course a clever hacker could have the ballot print one name, and encode a different name for tabulation. But the hand recounts in Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan didn't find a single instance of that happening. With the hand recount proving the integrity of the voting machines.
cause i heard somewhere that no machine was ever connected to the internet.. and every vote was paper. audits are good when allowed.

your argument is hollow and lackluster.

cause i heard somewhere that no machine was ever connected to the internet.. and every vote was paper. audits are good when allowed.

Every vote being questioned in the 2020 election is backed up by a paper ballot. They have been tabulated, hand counted, and machine verified for accuracy, without a single vote found to have been switched.

Every vote being questioned in the 2020 election is backed up by a paper ballot. They have been tabulated, hand counted, and machine verified for accuracy, without a single vote found to have been switched.
that's a change from upstream... audits are nice.

Last edited:

Georgia’s audit of the November mail vote in Cobb County found “no fraudulent absentee ballots.” In a report Tuesday, the Secretary of State’s office explained how investigators double checked the signatures on 15,118 randomly chosen ballot envelopes. It’s a good warning to anybody contemplating shenanigans in Georgia’s Senate runoffs next week.

About 150,000 people in Cobb County voted by mail, so the sample was nearly 10% of the total. Most of the accepted signatures were clearly valid.

The georgia election was probably the closest watched in history, especially the january 5th senate race. And the lesson is when an election is watched with microscopic scrutiny. The democrats win by six times the margin of victory they had two months earlier.

You made the claim and claim you have the"Evidence". You need to prove your "Positive". And then we need to examine it. The ball is in your court.

Everything else you said is garbage. I have the evidence. I'm ready to present it. You need to examine it. I've been asking people here for weeks who have been making the accusation that there is no evidence and that it is false to be prepared to back up THEIR claims.

In order to say the evidence doesn't exist or is false means that you have some proof, some reason, some documentation or evidence to the CONTRARY. Are you ready to present YOUR case? Are you prepared to show how all the evidence I have is wrong? I've made a claim. YOU called me a liar. That is a charge. I'll prove my case but can you prove YOURS. That IS how it works and if you HAD ANYTHING to back up your accusation the there is no evidence or it was false, I wouldn't still be arguing with you and the twenty other odd people here who have all run from standing behind their words! And it looks like you are running away too.

Everything else you said is garbage. I have the evidence. I'm ready to present it. You need to examine it. I've been asking people here for weeks who have been making the accusation that there is no evidence and that it is false to be prepared to back up THEIR claims.
Unfortunately most if not all of your evidence has already been tested in courts high and low, throughout the country. And not a single court has acknowledge the evidence presented to them amounted to significant fraud, error, or violation of law or regulation.

From the number of cases dismissed, there are only two possible reasons. There isn't enough evidence, or the lawyers presenting the cases are unqualified to be lawyers.

Many of the affidavits I saw through articles posted on this board really didn't say anything more then folks finding things suspicious. They were simply people's honest interpretation of events that they supplied to Trump's lawyers. It was up to those lawyers to investigate the suspicions before heading into court if they really thought something was amiss. I don't believe there was anything criminal on part of either side.
Precisely.

You made the claim and claim you have the"Evidence". You need to prove your "Positive". And then we need to examine it. The ball is in your court.

In order to say the evidence doesn't exist or is false means that you have some proof, some reason, some documentation or evidence to the CONTRARY. Are you ready to present YOUR case? Are you prepared to show how all the evidence I have is wrong? I've made a claim. YOU called me a liar. That is a charge. I'll prove my case but can you prove YOURS. That IS how it works and if you HAD ANYTHING to back up your accusation the there is no evidence or it was false, I wouldn't still be arguing with you and the twenty other odd people here who have all run from standing behind their words! And it looks like you are running away too.
If you have this so called rock solid evidence of widespread fraud that could change the result of the State's election, in 4 of those battleground states....

Then TRUMP should fire Rudi tutti as his lawyer, and replace him with you!!!! Cuz Rudy never presented any election fraud evidence, before the court....

Have you examined and investigated your own evidence?

If you have this so called rock solid evidence of widespread fraud that could change the result of the State's election, in 4 of those battleground states....

Then TRUMP should fire Rudi tutti as his lawyer, and replace him with you!!!! Cuz Rudy never presented any election fraud evidence, before the court....

Don't be ridiculous. If anything, Rudy knows everything I know and has even more. Doesn't change a thing. No court wanted to get involved, so they certainly ain't going to listen to me if they wouldn't listen to the presidents attorney!

The great lie is that it NEVER WAS ABOUT NOT HAVING THE EVIDENCE-- -- it is about no court wanting half the country mad at them, threatening them and crawling up their butt accusing THEM of changing the election for partisan reasons! As it was, leaving it as was resulted in a mob at the Capitol. Had some court reversed the election, it would have been a repeat of Floyd and 2020.

evrry vote....

anything else ?

If I choose to vote in person, the machine that I use to print my ballot on will produce a paper ballot. It's programmed to only do the ballot itself and it's not hooked to any network at all. I would take the ballot it generates to a person and have them review it and I would sign it and drop it into a box where it would stay there to be counted. ALL ballots are paper ballots and NONE are on any kind of network. When the ballot is tabulated, my personal info is left off and only the results are recorded into the machine. If a recount is needed, the original paper ballot will be reinput into the tabulating machine or hand counted depending. If you state uses a paperless ballot, fire the entire state government.

they were summarily dismissed as lying fuckers.
what about them. fake media had bidens' (plural) back... afidavits aren't evidence they reported.

where does that leave the guy who drove a semi truck of ballots across state lines ?

is that the norm from now on..

if so why ? is this fair and right and ok with the democrats now ?

Its behind a paywall so I don't know what the database is.

There are several things at play here:

An affidavit is a sworn statement. If you swear that "An employee told me that Jane Doe ran ballots through the counter 80,000 times", the person swearing the affidavit is not on the hook. The employee who lied about Jane Doe is.

Now, if it is a sworn affidavit, that's one thing. Neither the employee, Jane Doe or the alleged felon is in trouble yet.

If the affidavit is filed, the court is obliged to investigate them if the case is active.

So, if there is still an ACTIVE case where one of these SWORN affidavits is FILED, then they will be investigated as finding of fact in the case.

The hysteria about affidavits being at all important is just more crap the blob supporters are churning up to manufacture some legitimacy to their whacky claims.
then why do we have affidavits at all.

They are used as testimony if there is a case.

Georgia’s audit of the November mail vote in Cobb County found “no fraudulent absentee ballots.” In a report Tuesday, the Secretary of State’s office explained how investigators double checked the signatures on 15,118 randomly chosen ballot envelopes. It’s a good warning to anybody contemplating shenanigans in Georgia’s Senate runoffs next week.

About 150,000 people in Cobb County voted by mail, so the sample was nearly 10% of the total. Most of the accepted signatures were clearly valid.

The georgia election was probably the closest watched in history, especially the january 5th senate race. And the lesson is when an election is watched with microscopic scrutiny. The democrats win by six times the margin of victory they had two months earlier.
most of the ten percent "random".. hmmm

they were summarily dismissed as lying fuckers.
what about them. fake media had bidens' (plural) back... afidavits aren't evidence they reported.

where does that leave the guy who drove a semi truck of ballots across state lines ?

is that the norm from now on..

if so why ? is this fair and right and ok with the democrats now ?

Did you actually see any affidavits? Trump's lawyers didn't file any affidavits with the courts. There is no GENUINE evidence that these "affidavits" even exist. I haven't even seen them published anywhere, just Guiliani and Power claiming they have them.
we have you questioning their existence, yet most of them have been recanted.. it's not just you miss dragonlady.

Forum List

Back