the people that signed affidavits.. what happens to them... ?

I can't prove a negative. Since you claim the election fraud was enough that it altered the winner, you prove it. Oh, that's right, Rumps "Highly Paid" Legal Eagles failed to do that.

WRONG. Terrible, amateurish reasoning. No one is asking you to prove a negative. When you go to court and you are charged with lying, no one says: "I can't prove a negative!" If you are accused of lying, it is because they have EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY, Little Man.

Trump has the evidence. The courts never looked at any of it. They ruled simply on procedural grounds: standing, time of the filing, etc.

I've gathered most of the known evidence. It is all WELL DOCUMENTED. Your argument is BASELESS because you are in effect asking me to MAKE YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING you don't want to believe! No one can MAKE someone believe something if they simply REFUSE and don't want to, but THAT IS NOT A LEGAL ARGUMENT of validity or invalidity. I'm talking about evidence and facts.

But I can present the evidence. EIGHTY-EIGHT cases of it. And when I get the time, I think there is more.

Media were calling the charges of fraud baseless before they even saw the evidence much less had time to investigate and vet any of it. It's all a coverup. You're a part of it. Or very stupid.

NOW HERE YOU COME charging that the claim of fraud IS A LIE. So I'll ask you again: HOW DO YOU KNOW? What is your evidence? You are calling me a liar, you are calling all my evidence a lie WITHOUT HAVING EVEN EXAMINED IT, so I ask you again to PRESENT THE BASIS OF YOUR ACCUSATION. You have made the accusation or counterclaim that the evidence of fraud is baseless or that there is no evidence when there is.

You don't/can't call something FALSE/a lie, unless you can show that the OPPOSITE it true.

WE DON'T PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAMES HERE.

SO NOW YOU ARE NUMBER 22. I'm prepared to go into Structured Debate with you and present all of my evidence and the supporting documentation to back each one up, no games, no BS, if you are prepared to tell this forum AND SHOW US with whatever evidence YOU have how each and every one of them are FALSE/wrong.

Put up or shut up, asshole.

Many of the affidavits I saw through articles posted on this board really didn't say anything more then folks finding things suspicious. They were simply people's honest interpretation of events that they supplied to Trump's lawyers. It was up to those lawyers to investigate the suspicions before heading into court if they really thought something was amiss. I don't believe there was anything criminal on part of either side.

Not even Postal sub-contractor truck drivers driving ballots over the border from NY to PA?

Completely debunked.

So debunk it from a credible source, Fang-Fang.....

they were summarily dismissed as lying fuckers.

YOU'RE a LYING FUCKER.

You're thread is fake news.

Your link is a JOKE. A few worthless sentences of empty claims behind a subscribe wall. And still nothing to back up their allegations.

I can prove the fraud was real anytime. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Time Magazine has listed all the parties involved who have BRAGGED about it taking credit for the steal. I have 88 cases of well-documented instances of corrupt, illegal malfeasance. Will you be the 21st person here I've dared to go one on one, item by item and prove me wrong and show how all of it, all of the documentation is a lie, false, wrong and baseless?

WHY CAN'T ONE PERSON CLAIMING THE ELECTION FRAUD IS A LIE BACK IT UP AND SHOW US HOW THEY KNOW???

You have it completely backwards. It's not up to the rest of the nation to provide it didn't happen. It's up to YOU to prove it did happen, in a manner which will be accepted by the courts.

That's total BULLSHIT. Read my post #61 above.

And we are not a courtroom of laws here. I can prove the election was a fraud by sheer fact of evidence and logical reasoning and extrapolation---- the basis for all SCIENCE. The parties involved in rigging the election have admitted their involvement and have BRAGGED about it! This too has been documented. You are calling it all, me a LIE. You don't call someone a liar in court unless you CAN SHOW THE FALSENESS OF THEIR STATEMENTS.

So yes, you DO have to be able to PROVE ME WRONG.

Structured Debate.

Rules.

Hard evidence.

No games.

Put up or shut up.

I'm ready to dance.

Last edited:
Not even Postal sub-contractor truck drivers driving ballots over the border from NY to PA?
The thousands of ballots he claimed, were likely thousands of pieces of bulk mail being sent to various states, from the bulk mailers on long island. Things like proxy statements, are mailed out by the tens of thousands. But as far as ballots, the post office said they would be special handled, meaning if they had 10 pallets of mail going to Philadelphia, and 20 ballots going to Philadelphia, they would put the ballots in a box, placed on top of the last pallet, with the box clearly marked ballots. That way when it got to Philadelphia, it would be the first thing off the truck, and dispatched to where the ballots are sorted.

He must have thought the single tray on top marked ballots, was the same as the other 50 trays of proxy statements.

Many of the affidavits I saw through articles posted on this board really didn't say anything more then folks finding things suspicious. They were simply people's honest interpretation of events that they supplied to Trump's lawyers. It was up to those lawyers to investigate the suspicions before heading into court if they really thought something was amiss. I don't believe there was anything criminal on part of either side.

Completely debunked.

Where? Link?

Completely debunked.

It's not my job to debunk your lies. It's your job to prove this shit is true before you post it.

I googled it and found several fact checking sites which debunked this lie.

Added to which, truck drivers don't open the mail sacks and go through them. How did he know the truck contained votes without opening the mail sacks, which would be illegal, and he wouldn't know they were "completed Pennsylvannia votes" without opening the envelopes which is a federal crime.

It's not my job to debunk your lies. It's your job to prove this shit is true before you post it.

On Nov. 20, Jesse Richard Morgan sat down with an investigator looking into allegations of voter fraud and gave a lengthy sworn statement in which Morgan, a contract truck driver for the U.S. Postal Service, said he believed he had hauled thousands of mail-in ballots from New York to Pennsylvania in October.

The 28-page sworn affidavit is confusing at times, but the story Morgan tells is that someone at the postal distribution center in Bethpage, on Long Island, told him that he was hauling mail-in ballots to Harrisburg and Lancaster postal distribution centers.

The suit also claims that the election was rife with fraud, claiming that some 200,000 mail-in ballots were shipped in from out of state, even though, in his statement, Morgan put the number at between 250 and 7,500.

The suit, though, cites Morgan’s statement as evidence of widespread fraud. State elections officials have dismissed that assertion, saying that safeguards built into the system — including identification requirements in the application process for absentee ballots and barcodes on envelopes to prevent ballots from being cast twice — make it impossible for anyone to inject tens or hundreds of thousands of ballots into the system.

what about them. fake media had bidens' (plural) back... afidavits aren't evidence they reported.

where does that leave the guy who drove a semi truck of ballots across state lines ?

is that the norm from now on..

if so why ? is this fair and right and ok with the democrats now ?

Its behind a paywall so I don't know what the database is.

There are several things at play here:

An affidavit is a sworn statement. If you swear that "An employee told me that Jane Doe ran ballots through the counter 80,000 times", the person swearing the affidavit is not on the hook. The employee who lied about Jane Doe is.

Now, if it is a sworn affidavit, that's one thing. Neither the employee, Jane Doe or the alleged felon is in trouble yet.

If the affidavit is filed, the court is obliged to investigate them if the case is active.

So, if there is still an ACTIVE case where one of these SWORN affidavits is FILED, then they will be investigated as finding of fact in the case.

The hysteria about affidavits being at all important is just more crap the blob supporters are churning up to manufacture some legitimacy to their whacky claims.
then why do we have affidavits at all.

Completely debunked.

Added to which, truck drivers don't open the mail sacks and go through them. How did he know the truck contained votes without opening the mail sacks, which would be illegal, and he wouldn't know they were "completed Pennsylvannia votes" without opening the envelopes which is a federal crime.
where were they delivered to ?
which sources ?

On Nov. 20, Jesse Richard Morgan sat down with an investigator looking into allegations of voter fraud and gave a lengthy sworn statement in which Morgan, a contract truck driver for the U.S. Postal Service, said he believed he had hauled thousands of mail-in ballots from New York to Pennsylvania in October.

The 28-page sworn affidavit is confusing at times, but the story Morgan tells is that someone at the postal distribution center in Bethpage, on Long Island, told him that he was hauling mail-in ballots to Harrisburg and Lancaster postal distribution centers.

The suit also claims that the election was rife with fraud, claiming that some 200,000 mail-in ballots were shipped in from out of state, even though, in his statement, Morgan put the number at between 250 and 7,500.

The suit, though, cites Morgan’s statement as evidence of widespread fraud. State elections officials have dismissed that assertion, saying that safeguards built into the system — including identification requirements in the application process for absentee ballots and barcodes on envelopes to prevent ballots from being cast twice — make it impossible for anyone to inject tens or hundreds of thousands of ballots into the system.
i'm interested in the blue city curve...

I can't prove a negative. Since you claim the election fraud was enough that it altered the winner, you prove it. Oh, that's right, Rumps "Highly Paid" Legal Eagles failed to do that.

WRONG. Terrible, amateurish reasoning. No one is asking you to prove a negative. When you go to court and you are charged with lying, no one says: "I can't prove a negative!" If you are accused of lying, it is because they have EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY, Little Man.

Trump has the evidence. The courts never looked at any of it. They ruled simply on procedural grounds: standing, time of the filing, etc.

I've gathered most of the known evidence. It is all WELL DOCUMENTED. Your argument is BASELESS because you are in effect asking me to MAKE YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING you don't want to believe! No one can MAKE someone believe something if they simply REFUSE and don't want to, but THAT IS NOT A LEGAL ARGUMENT of validity or invalidity. I'm talking about evidence and facts.

But I can present the evidence. EIGHTY-EIGHT cases of it. And when I get the time, I think there is more.

Media were calling the charges of fraud baseless before they even saw the evidence much less had time to investigate and vet any of it. It's all a coverup. You're a part of it. Or very stupid.

NOW HERE YOU COME charging that the claim of fraud IS A LIE. So I'll ask you again: HOW DO YOU KNOW? What is your evidence? You are calling me a liar, you are calling all my evidence a lie WITHOUT HAVING EVEN EXAMINED IT, so I ask you again to PRESENT THE BASIS OF YOUR ACCUSATION. You have made the accusation or counterclaim that the evidence of fraud is baseless or that there is no evidence when there is.

You don't/can't call something FALSE/a lie, unless you can show that the OPPOSITE it true.

WE DON'T PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAMES HERE.

SO NOW YOU ARE NUMBER 22. I'm prepared to go into Structured Debate with you and present all of my evidence and the supporting documentation to back each one up, no games, no BS, if you are prepared to tell this forum AND SHOW US with whatever evidence YOU have how each and every one of them are FALSE/wrong.

Put up or shut up, asshole.
it's pattern media selling the narrative, in front was, "not enough to change the outcome"
january 6 they claimed to know the backgrounds of the rioters...
or cuomo is pure as the driven snow...
why stop the counting.. why are inner cities askew ?

YOU'RE a LYING FUCKER.

You're thread is fake news.

Your link is a JOKE. A few worthless sentences of empty claims behind a subscribe wall. And still nothing to back up their allegations.

I can prove the fraud was real anytime. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Time Magazine has listed all the parties involved who have BRAGGED about it taking credit for the steal. I have 88 cases of well-documented instances of corrupt, illegal malfeasance. Will you be the 21st person here I've dared to go one on one, item by item and prove me wrong and show how all of it, all of the documentation is a lie, false, wrong and baseless?

WHY CAN'T ONE PERSON CLAIMING THE ELECTION FRAUD IS A LIE BACK IT UP AND SHOW US HOW THEY KNOW???
i'm surprised google allowed this on the first page.

Completely debunked.
you are kind of a blowhard...

Completely debunked.
you are kind of a blowhard...
Most of the affidavits about what they saw, heard, or did for the post office have since been partially or fully retracted. Including the truck driver delivering 250,000 ballots to PA, and the backdating of tens of thousand of ballots.
could you point me to that source please ?

Most of the affidavits about what they saw, heard, or did for the post office have since been partially or fully retracted. Including the truck driver delivering 250,000 ballots to PA, and the backdating of tens of thousand of ballots.

Postal worker admits fabricating Pennsylvania ballot ...
www.washingtonpost.com › investigations › 2020/11/10

Nov 10, 2020 — A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities ...

US postal worker recants voter-fraud claims after Republicans ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › us-postal-wor...

Nov 10, 2020 — Democrats on House oversight committee say worker retracted allegations in interview with investigators.

Postal worker withdraws claim that ballots were backdated in ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/11/10 › technology › postal-w...

Nov 10, 2020 — Richard Hopkins, a post office employee in Erie, “completely” recanted allegations that a supervisor was “tampering with mail-in ballots” after ...

Postal worker admits fabricating Pennsylvania ballot ...
www.washingtonpost.com › investigations › 2020/11/10

Nov 10, 2020 — A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities ...

US postal worker recants voter-fraud claims after Republicans ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › us-postal-wor...

Nov 10, 2020 — Democrats on House oversight committee say worker retracted allegations in interview with investigators.

Postal worker withdraws claim that ballots were backdated in ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/11/10 › technology › postal-w...

Nov 10, 2020 — Richard Hopkins, a post office employee in Erie, “completely” recanted allegations that a supervisor was “tampering with mail-in ballots” after ...
these are all the same guy.. coerced, youtube saying he didn't.. i don't know plus wapo ?? iffy
were any machines connected to the internet ? &

i know.. someone wll say eh!! Scientific American and MIT are a joke.. to which i have no response.

Forum List

Back