The People of North Carolina Made a Good Choice

You are aware he got in a accident when he was 18 and became a para and the guy that was driving was not hurt and paid him off to a cool 30 million bucks, aren't you.

He is a young rich guy , and of course he is a tramper, he loves low taxes and is in real estate, and they get maga cuts in real estate.

He got a gold spoon from the accident. Why was he napping?? they were returning from Spring Break in Florida. Why did his friend fall asleep at the wheel??

They are Christians so no drinking, Christians I find drink more than teetotalers.

So if you were in an accident, and won a lawsuit you would consider yourself getting a golden spoon? You hit a new low.

I don’t care what the money is being paralyzed for life would not be worth it. No offense however you pretty screwed up in the head to even think that way.

The rest of your post is just hate and bigotry buy a person that someone was paralyzed.

A golden spoon?

Really?

Crippled for life is a golden spoon?

You're a blooming moron.

No, 30 million is a gold spoon.
It is a slap in the face is what it is.

He sued his friend, the ins company paid him 3 million which he racked up in hosp. bills.

How dare the insurance company pay for medical bills. Typically when you make a mistake you get sued.

You are aware he got in a accident when he was 18 and became a para and the guy that was driving was not hurt and paid him off to a cool 30 million bucks, aren't you.

He is a young rich guy , and of course he is a tramper, he loves low taxes and is in real estate, and they get maga cuts in real estate.

He got a gold spoon from the accident. Why was he napping?? they were returning from Spring Break in Florida. Why did his friend fall asleep at the wheel??

They are Christians so no drinking, Christians I find drink more than teetotalers.

So if you were in an accident, and won a lawsuit you would consider yourself getting a golden spoon? You hit a new low.

I don’t care what the money is being paralyzed for life would not be worth it. No offense however you pretty screwed up in the head to even think that way.

The rest of your post is just hate and bigotry buy a person that someone was paralyzed.

I believe in the real story not the BS on Glen Becks show.

So they guy is not paralyzed? You believe being 20 and getting paralyzed for life is a golden spoon? I don’t care what the story is, you are sick. So, if you were 20, you’d take 30 million to be paralyzed for life? That is really, really, moronic. What else would you do for30 million?

And again, you are a hateful bigot, you have done nothing to change that narrative.

A golden spoon?

Really?

You're a blooming moron.

He sued his friend, the ins company paid him 3 million which he racked up in hosp. bills.
And?

I thought people should know the real story!!
I doubt anyone cares where his money came from. That belongs in the realm of wealth envy, aka mental illness

A golden spoon?

Really?

You're a blooming moron.

And?

I doubt anyone cares where his money came from. That belongs in the realm of wealth envy, aka mental illness

I think some people care, he got it from suing his friend, why did both of them fall asleep? Wealth envy really . People want to know where his wealth came from, like tramp, always suing.

Were you pissed when Biden ask a paralyzed Vietnam Vet didn’t stand when Biden asked him to? Just curious as to how ignorant you really are.

I believe in the real story not the BS on Glen Becks show.

So they guy is not paralyzed? You believe being 20 and getting paralyzed for life is a golden spoon? I don’t care what the story is, you are sick. So, if you were 20, you’d take 30 million to be paralyzed for life? That is really, really, moronic. What else would you do for30 million?

And again, you are a hateful bigot, you have done nothing to change that narrative.

No I believe 30 million is a golden spoon. He was 18 and the driver was 17. They both fell asleep. So who pays?

They were tired from checking Christian churches at the area of Spring Break in Florida.

So would you’d take 30 million to be paralyzed for life at the age of 18?

They both fell asleep? Who was driving? My wife falls asleep on lots of trip we take, what difference does it make when a passenger falls asleep? Are you saying it should be illegal for passengers to sleep in cars? Not sure why a passenger needs to be awake, your hate, bigotry and ignorance is showing again.

A golden spoon?

Really?

You're a blooming moron.

And?

I think some people care, he got it from suing his friend, why did both of them fall asleep? Wealth envy really . People want to know where his wealth came from, like tramp, always suing.

Were you pissed when Biden ask a paralyzed Vietnam Vet didn’t stand when Biden asked him to? Just curious as to how ignorant you really are.

He got wounded in the line of duty , that is very a different scenario.

So you feel sorry for the guy in the wheelchair? A little earlier you were giddy about a guy being in a wheelchair triggering people. I guess Biden showed his ignorance in that case. This case is you showing your ignorance.

He must know people will feel sorry for him in a WC.

I just knew I'd get the trampers opinions, and I was right!!

If feel for many that are in a wheel chair, it wouldn’t mean I’d vote for them. I would weigh their politics and then decide. The fact you’d Want to be paralyzed for 30 mill is disturbing.

I don't want to be paralytic but he had an accident at the age of 18, the same as many as many people in an accident, but he sued his friend to a tune of 30 million bucks, many people don't have that option.

Not seeing the point, I’d let you keep the 30 mill if I could walk. 30 mill will go a long way in future costs. Any house he buys would need to be wheelchair equipped, he will need constant medical attention for the rest of his life. Odds are his life is shortened, he will have special needs for the rest f his life. I hope he invests wisely so he can make sure he has the proper care. He was a sleeping passenger in a car, his friend was driving, he was responsible.

A golden spoon?

Really?

You're a blooming moron.

And?

You're not on friendly terms with reality

Pelosi has multiple houses and a $24k fridge, made much of her money from Insider Trading and taking money under the table

Feinstein and her husband made their massive wealth betraying this country, on their knees before the Chicoms

Biden is multi-generation criminals who made tons of money through influence peddling and admittedly black-mailing world leaders, like the former Ukraine PM

So cry some more about how the bad ol' Republicans made their money, snowflake.

This guy lost the use of his legs in a car accident and was paid $30 Mil (supposedly) for them, compared, again, to Feinstein who blew the Chinese for decades, and other criminal Dems who stomped the hell out of the Rule of law to enrich themselves....

Tork® Extra Soft Facial Tissue | 2311408 | Washroom accessories ...

Tissue?

Would you trade places with him?

That parasite dropped the ignorance bar so low it punched through the entire earth and is in orbit above the Indian Ocean. I've run into some incredibly stupid mother fuckers while working as a corrections officer, and as far as I'm concerned a lot of these sniveling liberal pieces of should be confined to asylums and padded cells. They're dangerously stupid. The sort of people who would drop the Zyklon-B down the chute if the moonbat messiah told them too.

I'd be great if we took the House with guys like this. After the way 2020 went nuts (thank a Democrat), we need to crush that party into the dust

Forum List

Back