The people of blue population centers have no sense.

14,000 in hospitals in the red state of Indiana because of anti-vaxxers. I wonder how many gun shops in Indiana are making fun of that? lOL! You folks are so full of shit.
So says the tool that's using Rachel Madcow as a source of info. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

People on Blue States who move out from there to Red States.....and DO NOT bring with them their communists ideas...

those have sense. :thup:

The people of blue population centers have no sense​

Apparently they have no instincts.
Maybe not, but even rednecks learn to count and understand the difference between getting sick with a cold or flu and DYING from a cold or flu. Just curious, Cletus... how long do we have to wait before we begin seeing the mass die-off from Omicron? The number of hospitalizations and deaths from Delta began to increase very quickly.
Omicron has been spreading like wildfire in a drought and in a few weeks overtook Delta as the most prevalent variant. Do you have a link to information about the number of deaths attributed to Omicron? I've heard of TWO. Even those mentions left out any information about the age or co-morbidities. That's usually very telling.

People on Blue States who move out from there to Red States.....and DO NOT bring with them their communists ideas...

those have sense. :thup:

The people of blue population centers have no sense​

Excuse me, but can you give us an itemized list of Democrat communist ideas? I'm guessing you can't.

Maybe not, but even rednecks learn to count and understand the difference between getting sick with a cold or flu and DYING from a cold or flu. Just curious, Cletus... how long do we have to wait before we begin seeing the mass die-off from Omicron? The number of hospitalizations and deaths from Delta began to increase very quickly.
Omicron has been spreading like wildfire in a drought and in a few weeks overtook Delta as the most prevalent variant. Do you have a link to information about the number of deaths attributed to Omicron? I've heard of TWO. Even those mentions left out any information about the age or co-morbidities. That's usually very telling.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Dude, are you so intellectually deficient, that you have to turn to "what about?"

Also, if Rednecks could count to 14,000, that would tell us they can count. Obviously that hasn't happened yet, while you attempt to distract with colds, flu and Omicron. LOl! You are a loser when it comes to intelligent debate. Get lost. You're boring.

And? As far fetched as that is it does not account for the hysteria being shown in the blue population centers where the vaccination rates tend to be higher. I believe NOtVA is near or above 90%.

What, are they skeered us mean ol Hinterland rednecks are going to descend upon them, love em up good, and give them the covid.

Oh BTW, I took my Granddaughter to work at that local hospital I was talking about around 1500.....The testing people at the testing tent where I drop her off had done up and closed for the day.

She did say that a lot of folks were in that were diagnosed with the flu. That's a huge step given that up to now everything was put down as the covid. Truth be told I'm more fearful of the flu than covid by a mile.
Did she talk to all 1500?

In my very red state, we have lost a ton of our smaller rural hospitals. I’m in the Hinterland, I go to an urban area for my husband’s more complicated medical stuff.

Good you have a good hospital, but being crowded has nothing to do with sensibility, just demographics.
He doesn't seem to understand that.

More likely it reflects the simple fact that they are (shocker!) population centers! Lots more people then the “Hinterland”, not to mention a lot of small towns and rural areas have been steadily losing hospitals, thus shifting more of the patient burden to urban facilities. Hinterlanders are just taking up urban hospital beds.
When I posted that a year ago your fellow LibTards were clicking the Smiley like there was no tomorrow.

Forum List

Back