"The Peaceful Transfer Of Power"

[
Wait for hours?
As soon as he found out about it he issued a statement.
As a matter of fact....Joe Robinette Biden asked him to make a statement after he had already made that statement and attempted to post it on Twitter only to discover that his account had been flagged for making the statement.....claiming it violated Twitter rules.

Then later they reopened it only to close it permanently a couple of days later.

You need to get your facts straight lady. I'm still waiting for Biden to condemn ANTIFA or BLM for the riots and looting they've done this year and last year.

He was watching it on TV...for hours, while aids and family tried to get him to intervene.

That's a lie.
Stop watching the MSM and do a little search on your own.
I've heard that some of that stuff was going on while he was giving his speech at the rally.....and he issued a statement calling for peace at roughly 1:40 pm. Shortly after 4:05pm Joe Biden attempted to look like he gave a shit and asked for Trump to issue a call for peace....knowing damned well he had already done that.

Nope. It’s the truth. It is what finally turned a number of his closest aids to resign.

Nope....it's Bullshit.
If you note who quit, one of them was Turtle-neck Mitch McConnell's wife.....and Mitch turned around and issued a statement blaming Trump for the riot.
Many of the people who quit did it like they were ready to do it before the riot.....before any of the facts of the riot were made known.
As I pointed out....some of the rioting started while Trump was giving the speech they claim instigated the riots. The people that went in the doors of the Capital never heard the speech:

"I did not go to the Ellipse at the White House to watch President Trump’s speech but opted to remain in the vicinity of the Capitol and watched his speech on a widescreen monitor set up at the Russell Senate Office Building. After the speech ended, I and Mainstreet Patriot member Mike Goldberg walked less than a block to Capitol Hill to join the ever-growing crowd at the West Front of the Capitol.
As we were able to position ourselves within 75 yards of the entrance, we noticed that among a large cadre of what appeared to be young Trump supporters there were many frankly stereotypical Antifa-looking militants waving Trump flags on the steps attempting to get to the doors as the useless barriers of portable and plastic fencing had been easily breached. These militants were at the entrance area before Trump’s speech at the Ellipse (two miles away) was finished. The speech could not have incited the subsequent mayhem. It was obvious to me that the Capitol Hill and Metro police were deliberately ill-prepared for a crowd of any size, much less the hundreds of thousands that ultimately arrived. Further, the police presence was miniscule and their only attempt at crowd control were a few random canisters of tear gas.
"As the crowd at the steps grew, we saw the few police in attendance step aside and essentially allow the mob to flow into the Capitol. And thus, the Ruling Class and its media arm had the story for the day and the validation of their programmed mindset of stereotypically portraying the rally attendees as violent deplorables and President Trump as the execrable instigator.
Other than at the immediate Capitol building, among a small handful of what I am convinced were overwhelmingly anti-Trump demonstrators, there were no incidents. Among the overall police presence none were required to disperse or control perhaps 500,000+ attendees. Having attended numerous rallies since the late 1960s, this was the largest and most peaceful I have witnessed. Many police officers we talked to said the same."

Please supply a Link to that Russian propaganda about antifa, please.

Already posted.

[
Wait for hours?
As a matter of fact....Joe Robinette Biden asked him to make a statement after he had already made that statement and attempted to post it on Twitter only to discover that his account had been flagged for making the statement.....claiming it violated Twitter rules.

Then later they reopened it only to close it permanently a couple of days later.

You need to get your facts straight lady. I'm still waiting for Biden to condemn ANTIFA or BLM for the riots and looting they've done this year and last year.

He was watching it on TV...for hours, while aids and family tried to get him to intervene.

That's a lie.
I've heard that some of that stuff was going on while he was giving his speech at the rally.....and he issued a statement calling for peace at roughly 1:40 pm. Shortly after 4:05pm Joe Biden attempted to look like he gave a shit and asked for Trump to issue a call for peace....knowing damned well he had already done that.

Nope. It’s the truth. It is what finally turned a number of his closest aids to resign.

Nope....it's Bullshit.
If you note who quit, one of them was Turtle-neck Mitch McConnell's wife.....and Mitch turned around and issued a statement blaming Trump for the riot.
Many of the people who quit did it like they were ready to do it before the riot.....before any of the facts of the riot were made known.
As I pointed out....some of the rioting started while Trump was giving the speech they claim instigated the riots. The people that went in the doors of the Capital never heard the speech:

"I did not go to the Ellipse at the White House to watch President Trump’s speech but opted to remain in the vicinity of the Capitol and watched his speech on a widescreen monitor set up at the Russell Senate Office Building. After the speech ended, I and Mainstreet Patriot member Mike Goldberg walked less than a block to Capitol Hill to join the ever-growing crowd at the West Front of the Capitol.
As we were able to position ourselves within 75 yards of the entrance, we noticed that among a large cadre of what appeared to be young Trump supporters there were many frankly stereotypical Antifa-looking militants waving Trump flags on the steps attempting to get to the doors as the useless barriers of portable and plastic fencing had been easily breached. These militants were at the entrance area before Trump’s speech at the Ellipse (two miles away) was finished. The speech could not have incited the subsequent mayhem. It was obvious to me that the Capitol Hill and Metro police were deliberately ill-prepared for a crowd of any size, much less the hundreds of thousands that ultimately arrived. Further, the police presence was miniscule and their only attempt at crowd control were a few random canisters of tear gas.
"As the crowd at the steps grew, we saw the few police in attendance step aside and essentially allow the mob to flow into the Capitol. And thus, the Ruling Class and its media arm had the story for the day and the validation of their programmed mindset of stereotypically portraying the rally attendees as violent deplorables and President Trump as the execrable instigator.
Other than at the immediate Capitol building, among a small handful of what I am convinced were overwhelmingly anti-Trump demonstrators, there were no incidents. Among the overall police presence none were required to disperse or control perhaps 500,000+ attendees. Having attended numerous rallies since the late 1960s, this was the largest and most peaceful I have witnessed. Many police officers we talked to said the same."

[
Wait for hours?

That's a lie.

Nope....it's Bullshit.

That's not my link.

Get your head out of your ass.

Arranged by the presense of 25,000 troops ...

It seems the Democrats rightfully hold little faith in their imagined popularity.

Just a thought.
Maybe a better thought is that Trump supporters attempted to violently over throw the government a couple weeks prior, and everyone was unprepared. No one (other than Trump supporters) wants an inauguration ending in assassination. Look what you have done.

Just a thought.

Ri-iiiiight.

Do you really believe those goobers in viking hats (half of them merely brainless anarchists) could actually overthrow anything?

It seems the Democrats rightfully hold little faith in their imagined popularity.

Just a thought.
Maybe a better thought is that Trump supporters attempted to violently over throw the government a couple weeks prior, and everyone was unprepared. No one (other than Trump supporters) wants an inauguration ending in assassination. Look what you have done.

Just a thought.

Ri-iiiiight.

Do you really believe those goobers in viking hats (half of them merely brainless anarchists) could actually overthrow anything?
fyi
Only one person dressed like a Viking, the qanon Shaman....

And believe it or not, he's ex military, a Vet... He likely has been trained to kill.

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Ri-iiiiight.

fyi

And believe it or not, he's ex military, a Vet... He likely has been trained to kill.
Goobers by any other name. Did you see the beautiful smile he had? Not the steely-eyed look of a killer, trust me.

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Ri-iiiiight.

fyi

Goobers by any other name. Did you see the beautiful smile he had? Not the steely-eyed look of a killer, trust me.
He's gorgeous...great body! :)

But he's still bat shit crazy! And you never know... what a crazy man would do!

Forum List

Back