The Patriot Party?

Thing I find most amusing about this OP- and all Trump supporters, is their hi-jacking of the word 'patriot'. You see it everywhere in their vernacular. If ANY group of people were the antithesis of the word, it is Trump and his Deplorables. Nothing but a bunch of totalitarian thugs.
Yep. Used to be that a Patriot would DEFEND the Constitution. This month, though, they wanted to declare martial law and SUSPEND the Constitution.

Only in order to bring it back. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Even though it was only a disorganized mob of Patriot protestors, it has scared the Bejesus out of our corrupt State.
It was like a 1st bike ride without training wheels.
When QAnuts riot, it IS kinda scary.
1611180667139.jpeg

You have my blessing. Go for it. I can assure you that all the money to fund this party will have to come from Trump supporters. Because at the moment, no wealthy individuals or corporations will be donating money to ANY Trump funded cause. Not after the asshat stoked an insurrection.

You actually believe that was an insurrection? :rofl:

Yes. So does just about everyone else. Which is why he will be a pariah.
You have my blessing. Go for it. I can assure you that all the money to fund this party will have to come from Trump supporters. Because at the moment, no wealthy individuals or corporations will be donating money to ANY Trump funded cause. Not after the asshat stoked an insurrection.

You actually believe that was an insurrection? :rofl:

Yes. So does just about everyone else. Which is why he will be a pariah.

Fake State media narratives are not 'everyone else', despite what you falsely believe.

Tim "Trump is going to win 49 maybe 50 states" Pool is a fucking idiot.

Fat Wesley Crusher is just another a-hole on YouTube with an opinion..and a wrong one at that.
It always amazes me that Trump supporters will go searching the deepest bowels of the Internet for
any yahoo that agrees with their narrative.

He isn't the "deepest bowels" of anything. His videos are WIDELY advertised BY YOUTUBE ya moron.
And the best part? He gets more viewers than CNN lololololololol
CNN was even whining about his channels on TV.

LOSERS

"Trump Reportedly Wants to Create a New Political Party. Should He?"
if a Patriot Party is formed, it should be headed by an actual Patriot. Not a narcissistic seditionist who wants to shred the Constitution.

if a Patriot Party is formed, it should be headed by an actual Patriot. Not a narcissistic seditionist who wants to shred the Constitution.

Well that's what it took to wake up 74 million Americans to the prospect of losing the Country to China worshipping Neo-Marxist traitors!
Trump did a stellar job!!
This is why today's inauguration resembled a 'Banana Republic' transfer of power protected by 2 military divisions with the public uninvited.
Freedumb!, bitchez....:muahaha:

Well that's what it took to wake up 74 million Americans to the prospect of losing the Country to China worshipping Neo-Marxist traitors!
This is why today's inauguration resembled a 'Banana Republic' transfer of power protected by 2 military divisions with the public uninvited.
Rant on, QAnut. Nobody’s buying your drivel today.

Do you even know what Marxism is? I’m betting you don’t. prove me wrong.

I don't even know what this Q-stuff you speak of is.
Commies, Classical Marxists, Neo-Marxists, Fascists, and unique combinations and hybrids of the aforementioned making up most of today's Dimm Party, I am well aware of, grasshopper.

Is it time to flush the Democrats and Republicans? THave they have spent too long in power? Now Trump apparently is proposing to create a new party The Patriot Party. I say it's about time. Good article about the pros and cons...

"President Trump wants to create a new political party after leaving office, says the Wall Street Journal. According to the report, “President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.”

Please do. Rend the fucking GOP to impotent pieces.

And of course if Trump is a political opponent to the GOP who is trying to destroy their party, its in their own political self interest to convict him in his impeachment trial....which would bar Trump from ever holding federal elected office again.

I double dog dare you to make the Patriot Party.

I don't even know what this Q-stuff you speak of is.
Commies, Classical Marxists, Neo-Marxists, Fascists, and unique combinations and hybrids of the aforementioned making up most of today's Dimm Party, I am well aware of, grasshopper.
so, you can’t explain what Marxism is. No surprise there

Thing I find most amusing about this OP- and all Trump supporters, is their hi-jacking of the word 'patriot'. You see it everywhere in their vernacular. If ANY group of people were the antithesis of the word, it is Trump and his Deplorables. Nothing but a bunch of totalitarian thugs.
Yep. Used to be that a Patriot would DEFEND the Constitution. This month, though, they wanted to declare martial law and SUSPEND the Constitution.

Only in order to bring it back. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Even though it was only a disorganized mob of Patriot protestors, it has scared the Bejesus out of our corrupt State.
When QAnuts riot, it IS kinda scary.
View attachment 446026

I will note that this guy tends to be completely non-violent and that DeBlasio's daughter is just as scary...

deblasio02.jpg

This guy, while being a nut, is quite entertaining to watch.

Dude gets interviewed here, after leaving the Capitol...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

[ liveleak.com/view?t=kmFYG_1610737121 if the link does not come through properly.]

This is crazy video of him chanting on the upper level of the Senate, and then leading a prayer at Pence's sacred desk.

Maybe a few of the politicians were scared - maybe even Mike Pence (maybe he had reason to be?) - but the rest of us? Laughing and your hillbilly antics. What are the desperate times? A president legally elected by the people? The road you and your fellow nimrods starting going down before you got a HUGE reality check is the same that every tinpot dictator who now runs a Banana Republic went down. Your guy lost. You can't stand it, so you make shit up.

I'm for it OP.
You have my full support in this endeavor.
Be careful what you wish for...you better check the #Walkaway stats....

Yup. Trump has 75 million supporters and I believe many will go for a third party. I'm and independent and have been for decades but I will be checking out the Patriot party if it comes to pass and I won't be the only one.

Forum List

Back