The path is now clear for Jeb Bush. There is no doubt

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
A 91 year old woman died because first responders were stuck in Christie's manufactured traffic jam (which we now know was done as a retaliation against Fort Lee's mayor for not supporting the Christie campaign)

Christie may be guilty of negligent homicide.

Christie is done.

The other Republican presidential candidate, Rand Paul, got caught in several acts of plagiarism.

Can we agree that Jeb Bush will be the 2016 GOP Candidate for President?

Yes or no?

I say it is now at 100%.

Last edited:
Bring it!

Bush vs Clinton.

Battle of the network neo-cons.

Jeb is going to run to make sure that Hillary has a clear path to the White House.

You have to remember that the Bush twins consider her Aunt Hillary.

The Bush twins adore her. Consider Bill as uncle bill. They'll throw Jeb in the mix to siphon off money and support.

Jeb throws his hat in the ring it's a complete game changer. This gives it to Hillary.

Now look. After 8 freaking years of Obama, I will campaign for Hillary at this point. :lol:

Damn nyquil. But I got it.

Never lie and can always back it up.

Jenna Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'

Former first-daughter Jenna Bush-Hager joked about her Clinton family ties at a charity gala earlier this week
When former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the stage, she spoke about the 'special feeling of kinship' she had for Jenna

Jenna Bush and Hillary Clinton are 'related' through marriage to her uncle Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother' | Mail Online

Oh and for those that won't know it twin sons of different mothers is from an old friend of mine and this is what jenna is sort of quoting from.

An awesome album by the way.
images

I still can't believe Dan's dead. I hope Tim's still out there. I really do. It was the Riverboat. It's a story.

Londoner is guilty of negligent running of the mouth.

But Jeb, yes, has always been a strong, if not the best, possibility.

Forum List

Back