The Party Of Tolerance

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Is the Republican party, not the Democratic party.

Is the Republican party, not the Democratic party.

People tend to be left wing in college.

As they age, get jobs, get married, get a mortgage, they become more conservative.

People are propagandized in college. But yeah, as they get older and wiser, they become more conservative.
People also get more conservative when they produce something of value to society. Those who are just useless wastes of d.n.a. want nothing but handouts and so find an appeal in democrat propaganda. Those who are productive know they earned their livelihood and realize the democrat message is divisive and appeals only to resentment.

Democrats, liberals and progressives always preach tolerance. But the thing is they aren't tolerant at all. They want you to tolerate them but they won't tolerate you.

To tolerate something is to ignore or put up something you don't like. But they don't tolerate anyone they don't like.

I see no difference in the level of hate we now subject each other to in the name of our choice of political party. Difficult to pull your self away from hate. There is no upside to hate.

People tend to be left wing in college.

As they age, get jobs, get married, get a mortgage, they become more conservative.
That's me. Started out true blue back in the day before I grew up. I see a lot of college people are really stupid and just have no clue about current events. They are big on broad emotional themes but when it comes down to the nuts and bolts they know nothing more than their emotions.

Forum List

Back