The Party of O needs to get smarter propagandists...

You're right.. I can't count the number of times we all back them in to a corner with their stupid lies.. All they do is create more Propaganda threads with more lies.. Same old crap day in and day out. If this is the best the Democrat Party has, it's no wonder Pelosi was their hero.

Here's the deal. Dem politicians are just class welfare junkies and race baiters who didn't have what it took to make it in business. They don't have to be up to your standards. They just have to do their best to create idiots who will support them.

Seriously. The ones I see at work here aren't up to par....

ABsolutely right.

Obama does not have the same kind of blind partisans' support from the left that Mitt seems to get from this boards right wing partisans.

I totally agree.

I see the same difference in blind partisanship betwee the Ds and Rs everywhere I look.

Lefties tend to complain when their leaders fail to be leftie enough.

I bitch about Obama and many of his policies openly on this board all the time.

Still, given a choice between Mitt and Obama?

Obama is going to get my vote.

I can bearly stand many of Obama and the Dems policies, but by comparison to what Mitt and Ryan stand for, voting for Obama will be like voting for GEORGE WASHINGTON.

seriously. The ones i see at work here aren't up to par....

absolutely right.

Obama does not have the same kind of blind partisans' support from the left that mitt seems to get from this boards right wing partisans.

I totally agree.

I see the same difference in blind partisanship betwee the ds and rs everywhere i look.

I bitch about obama and many of his policies openly on this board all the time.

Still, given a choice between mitt and obama?

I can bearly stand many of obama and the dems policies, but by comparison to what mitt and ryan stand for, voting for obama will be like voting for george washington.

deuche chill

Seriously. The ones I see at work here aren't up to par....

ABsolutely right.

Obama does not have the same kind of blind partisans' support from the left that Mitt seems to get from this boards right wing partisans.

I totally agree.

I see the same difference in blind partisanship betwee the Ds and Rs everywhere I look.

I bitch about Obama and many of his policies openly on this board all the time.

Still, given a choice between Mitt and Obama?

I can bearly stand many of Obama and the Dems policies, but by comparison to what Mitt and Ryan stand for, voting for Obama will be like voting for GEORGE WASHINGTON.
very true. Still if a president romney is elected which looks case at the moment does not mean anything will get done. Congress looks like being shared power again like last two years.

Forum List

Back