The Parrot, a symbol befitting the tea party

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Democrats are identified by the humble and courageous Ass; Republicans by the dignified and intelligent Elephant; I propose that the Tea Party adopt or be defined by the colorful Parrot. A bird-brain to be sure, yet one which repeats simple phrases without thought attached.

What say you?

Post a picture of the parrot you hope to represent the mind and soul of their brethren, human bird-brains.

Borg_aboard_Enterprise_(NX-01).jpg

Democrats are independent thinkers

huble and courageous ass? Dignified and Intelligent Elephant? What the heck are you smoking?

Let's see.. Lefty Parrot phrases beaten into oblivion on this board weekly..

1) The Social Security Trust Fund is flush with money and solvent thru 2037.

2) Wall Street greed was the SOLE and PRINCIPLE cause of the housing bubble and meltdown.

3) The bankers DEMANDED a bail-out.. And Main Street had to pay for their greed and mismanagement.

4) If it wasn't for FDR -- we'd still be eating beans and farting roses..

5) Bush completely mismanaged the "enemy combatant" deal and is still guilty of war crimes.

Hell -- those are the ones I've seen in the past 24 hours on USMB.. You want pictures of parrots? Just ask them for one...

Last edited:
Democrats are identified by the humble and courageous Ass; Republicans by the dignified and intelligent Elephant; I propose that the Tea Party adopt or be defined by the colorful Parrot. A bird-brain to be sure, yet one which repeats simple phrases without thought attached.

What say you?

Post a picture of the parrot you hope to represent the mind and soul of their brethren, human bird-brains.

Who's the parrot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBbnnqlX9Jw]Occupy Wall Street Protest Speech by Frances Fox Piven (Video) www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

I have never heard the tea party doing this.

What say you?

Don't do that to parrots (or Jimmy Buffet fans). How about the Emu?

emu-1.jpg

lightbox_off.gif

Next image:
Emu wallpaper
spacer.gif

Last edited:

What say you?

Who's the parrot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBbnnqlX9Jw]Occupy Wall Street Protest Speech by Frances Fox Piven (Video) www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

I have never heard the tea party doing this.

hahaha. Snap!

What say you?

You must be a teapartier then to have parroted this idea :lol:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=tea+party+parrot&form=DLCDF8&pc=MDDC&src=IE-SearchBox

What say you?

tea party parrot - Bing
OMG! :lmao:

Projection defined!

What say you?

Sure, tea partiers are "parrots" who actually go around thinking they should run their own lives and government shouldn't do it for them. Wow, what a bunch of saps...

What say you?

Wasn't tea-bagger a discouraging enough logo for you? I don't think you care much for the freedom of speech tea party attendees stand for.

What say you?

tea party parrot - Bing
All my search engine binged was a passel of Keith Olbermann sycophants saying the same thing.

What say you?

Don't do that to parrots (or Jimmy Buffet fans). How about the Emu?

emu-1.jpg

lightbox_off.gif

Next image:
Emu wallpaper
spacer.gif
I love emus, Mustang. Their oil is pure healing medicine for people with arthritis. :)

Last edited:

What say you?

tea party parrot - Bing
OMG! :lmao:

Projection defined!
HUH?

the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.

A perfect description of the homophobic callous conservatives and one which characterizes many of the posts by the purveyors of idiotgrams on this message board. I posted a humorous thread, albeit one which depicts reality. If I parrot the ideas or words of others I'd be surprised, as I was when I followed PP's link. There is nothing new under the sun, I suppose, but my thread was not plagiarized nor a product of projection.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back