The Paris Attack And War In Middle East

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
It is more evident that Paris false flag attack was to be used as pretext to continue the war coalition in Middle East and extend an intervention in Libya.
Was Terrorist Attack False Flag on France American Free Press
NEO Paris Terror the Smell of False Flag Veterans Today
The passport of 9/11 found in the ruins, the VHS cassette of Ben Laden found in the mountain of Tora Bora and finally the ID card of Paris found in the car!!!, ...the same bullshit propagada!

police-paris-shooting-hoax.jpg

Look how empty the street is , not traffic at what 11am.

It's really very amusing when you see some skinhead hook up with a Muslim on these forums when they are busy blaming others for what Muslims have done. Naturally Penelope eats up what some Muslim says while she has fun playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game.

It is more evident that Paris false flag attack was to be used as pretext to continue the war coalition in Middle East and extend an intervention in Libya.
The passport of 9/11 found in the ruins, the VHS cassette of Ben Laden found in the mountain of Tora Bora and finally the ID card of Paris found in the car!!!, ...the same bullshit propagada!

Now who would have thought that the "good" Muslim Freeman would run to a hate site for his information. Veterans Today fakes it that it is actually a site for veterans, but all it is is an anti-Semitic site.

It's really very amusing when you see some skinhead hook up with a Muslim on these forums when they are busy blaming others for what Muslims have done. Naturally Penelope eats up what some Muslim says while she has fun playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game.
By the way Sally in french means "dirty" ! :)
You eat well the official version!
This thread is not for sheeps.

sheep_tv.jpg

Oh look, Freeman is showing us a picture of his girlfriend. I hope the other Muslims don't find out and make him marry her like the other guy who got it on with his animal.

sheep_tv.jpg

sheep_tv.jpg
The plural of sheep is still sheep.

sheep_tv.jpg

I guess a foreigner like Freeman didn't learn that in his ESL class. God only knows what Muslim country he came from. It could be anyplace in the Middle East, Africa or Southeast Asia. However, like many Muslims he is always trying to place the blame on others instead of his own fellow Muslims who have actually perpetrated the atrocity.

sheep_tv.jpg

Freeman would know that if he weren't such an igorant donkey.

The Jooooooooos did it.

yes, clearly jesus charlie was another pearl harbor 911 tactic. they just keep coming and we can't see them yet? wow. what a bunch of idiots. when they don't fly their true colors some gangs are hard to tell apart. i see the sheep are blind to the wolves all around them.

sheep_tv.jpg

Freeman would know that if he weren't such an igorant donkey.

We have to be fair, Roudy. Freeman is an uneducated immigrant who was at the bottom of his ESL class, but he does know where to find the hate sites. As you can see, he has never seen fit to tell us from where he emigrated to America or England, whatever the case may be.

yes, clearly jesus charlie was another pearl harbor 911 tactic. they just keep coming and we can't see them yet? wow. what a bunch of idiots. when they don't fly their true colors some gangs are hard to tell apart. i see the sheep are blind to the wolves all around them.

Yup, they're flying the Islamic flag while butchering everybody, and the delusional leftists keep braying, "this has nothing to do with Islam". Ha ha ha. Sure sure.

Thank you for showing us what a Muslim said in a book he wrote -- that Muslims are in denial and will never admit to what they have done. Say maybe we can throw you into the cell with one of the planners of 9/11. He is so proud of what he and his gang accomplished (bringing New York down to its knees) that he wouldn't be too happy you claiming other than what it actually was. I think you will crawl out of there when this hombre has his way with you.

Yup, they're flying the Islamic flag while butchering everybody, and the delusional leftists keep braying, "this has nothing to do with Islam". Ha ha ha. Sure sure.

Oh, Roudy, this isn't on topic, but have you noticed Fatso Sunni start in again just now. If only they could put an huge adult diaper on him and get him off of his Porta-potty, maybe we can find him a date on a Muslim dating site. Poor guy is so lonely and this is the only way he gets any attention besides when his caretakers come into his room.

The Jooooooooos did it.

The Jooooooooos did it.
Maybe Mossad or french agents but it's an evident false flag!

Look at the giant in the image, does he measure 1.69m as ID card found stated?!

GetFile.aspx

The Jooooooooos did it.

The Jooooooooos did it.

Look at the giant in the image, does he measure 1.69m as ID card founded stated?!

GetFile.aspx

Freeman, rational people believe the truth. Muslims like you will never admit the truth, but will always try to blame it on others. Instead of trying to blame others, why not instead given praise to the Muslim guy working in the Kosher market who saved all those other Jews?

Oh, Roudy, this isn't on topic, but have you noticed Fatso Sunni start in again just now. If only they could put an huge adult diaper on him and get him off of his Porta-potty, maybe we can find him a date on a Muslim dating site. Poor guy is so lonely and this is the only way he gets any attention besides when his caretakers come into his room.
Silly-Sally loves talking about her secret fantasy lover the Sunni Man. ..... :eusa_angel:

The Jooooooooos did it.

The Jooooooooos did it.

Look at the giant in the image, does he measure 1.69m as ID card founded stated?!

GetFile.aspx

Freeman, rational people believe the truth. Muslims like you will never admit the truth, but will always try to blame it on others. Instead of trying to blame others, why not instead given praise to the Muslim guy working in the Kosher market who saved all those other Jews?
The Truth?
"The truth is heavy so few people want to carry it"- Talmud
You have to finf the truth.

So you believe on islamist conspiracy theory?! :2up:

Forum List

Back