the palestinians are without honor thus without freedom

1 They do not have terrorists in Palestine. Terrorist is an Israeli name calling thing.

2 Done that.

3 Not allowed under Oslo.

4 Hamas made an offer to Israel that both sides should stop killing civilians. Israel turned it down.

Palestine is a den of terrorists . You discrace yourself with lies.

Palestine is an occupied country. They have the legal right, under international law, to resist that occupation.

You're an international lawyer, now? Don't you first need to graduate from high school :lol:

Jews have prior possession of Israel dating back 3000 years. Pallies are just Arabs from Arabia who arrived a few decades ago.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Last edited:
I think what really pisses me off is that none of us can seem to have any semblance of an honorable and honest discussion over Palestine.

Clinton came so close to a real deal. So freaking close. But then that little puke Arafat turned down the penultimate deal so he could steal more money from his people.

YOWZAH.

Palestine is an occupied country. They have the legal right, under international law, to resist that occupation.

You're an international lawyer, now? Don't you first need to graduate from high school :lol:

Jews have prior possession of Israel dating back 3000 years. Pallies are just Arabs from Arabia who arrived a few decades ago.

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

I am right. Look it up.

1 They do not have terrorists in Palestine. Terrorist is an Israeli name calling thing.

2 Done that.

3 Not allowed under Oslo.

4 Hamas made an offer to Israel that both sides should stop killing civilians. Israel turned it down.

strange how you quote international law when it suits you yet you break it on a daily basis

I am right. Look it up.

Harvard University is right that Jews inhabited Israel over 3000 years ago where Jews have lived to this day.

You try to come to a gun fight armed only with a pocket knife. :lol:

The links you give are excellent. Thank you.

strange how you quote international law when it suits you yet you break it on a daily basis

is that code for you are too scared to fight for your freedom so you will just blow up more children in hopes someone will fight for you?

The links you give are excellent. Thank you.

Here's another...

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

is that code for you are too scared to fight for your freedom so you will just blow up more children in hopes someone will fight for you?

Children killed since Sep. 2000
Israelis 125
Palestinians 1467

Remember These Children

Israelis 125
Palestinians 1467

Remember These Children

any children killed in palestine is regretable but they died because you hide behind them while killing israelis like the dishonorable cowards you are. this is exactly why I fear palestine will never regain any honor and will allways be the backside of the world

Israelis 125
Palestinians 1467

Remember These Children

Arabs and Muslims are a peace-loving people...

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Israelis 125
Palestinians 1467

Remember These Children

any children killed in palestine is regretable but they died because you hide behind them while killing israelis like the dishonorable cowards you are. this is exactly why I fear palestine will never regain any honor and will allways be the backside of the world

Typical Israeli bullshit propaganda.

Do you really believe that crap?

rememberthesechildren

Remember these hateful children...

2 year old Muslima child taught to hate by the religion of peace
Who was struck by allah's wrath? "The Jews"
Who are the misguided? "The Christians"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3m3t87-dk&NR=1]brainwashed little muslim girl [must see] original - YouTube[/ame]

3 year old Muslima child taught to hate by the religion of peace..
Do you know the Jews? "Yes"
Do you like them? "No"
Why don't you like them?: "Because they are apes and pigs"
Who said that about them? "Our god"
Where did he say that about them? "The Koran"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU]3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS - YouTube[/ame]

Shahad, 9 year old Palestinian...
The Prophet Muhammad said the hour of resurrection will not take place until you fight the Jews The rock and the tree will say, "Oh, Muslim, servant of allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and fight him!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc]Palestinian children are taught: Genocide is God's will - YouTube[/ame]

Israelis 125
Palestinians 1467

Remember These Children

Typical Israeli bullshit propaganda.

Do you really believe that crap?
to regret
that chidren die is bs? Is this the place I insert some vulgur insult? No! your dishonor speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Israelis 125
Palestinians 1467

Remember These Children

Arabs and Muslims are a peace-loving people...

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ai-Udti1M]On The Map with Avi Lewis: Gaza Coup d'Etat? - YouTube[/ame]

You anti-Muslim bigots are exactly the same as the anti-Jewish bigots, the racists, the xenophobes, the homophobes, the anti-Christian bigots, the existentially insecure atheists, and every other lame-brained asshole proclaiming their smallness to the world. Fuck the whole lot o' ya.

You anti-Muslim bigots are exactly the same as the anti-Jewish bigots, the racists, the xenophobes, the homophobes, the anti-Christian bigots, the existentially insecure atheists, and every other lame-brained asshole proclaiming their smallness to the world. Fuck the whole lot o' ya.

Torah: Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself

Quran: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

insults and profanity are signs of a weak mind!

Forum List

Back