The Palestinians and the Kurds

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
An Israeli Member of Knesset recently remarked that he doesn't know why the world is obsessed by the Palestinians (i.e. Kerry, the European Union, the U.N., etc.). There are 30 million Kurds which no one cares about, yet the world is constantly coddling the 2-3 million Palestinians. Is it because the Kurds are not seeking independence from the Jooos?

An Israeli Member of Knesset recently remarked that he doesn't know why the world is obsessed by the Palestinians (i.e. Kerry, the European Union, the U.N., etc.). There are 30 million Kurds which no one cares about, yet the world is constantly coddling the 2-3 million Palestinians. Is it because the Kurds are not seeking independence from the Jooos?

I think you hit the nail on the head. Did you ever hear these so-called Palestinians clamoring for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the area. They seemed content to have other Arabs in charge of them.

I have always supported carving an independant Kurdistani State out of their autonomous areas in Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Turkey. it does become a bit problematic with Turkey a member of NATO.

You do realize though that America's involvment militarily and financially in Israel dictates a lot of American's concern and the Jewish lobby. Netanyahu speaks to Congress. Have Erdogan, al-Assad, Rouhani, or al-Maliki ever been accorded such a priviledge.

Also, I have no idea why you bring "Jooos" into the equation? Do you really thing Inuits or Australian aborigines would fare better? If anything, the world, via the United States, is coddling the Israelis.

I have always supported carving an independant Kurdistani State out of their autonomous areas in Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Turkey. it does become a bit problematic with Turkey a member of NATO.

You do realize though that America's involvment militarily and financially in Israel dictates a lot of American's concern and the Jewish lobby. Netanyahu speaks to Congress. Have Erdogan, al-Assad, Rouhani, or al-Maliki ever been accorded such a priviledge.

Also, I have no idea why you bring "Jooos" into the equation? Do you really thing Inuits or Australian aborigines would fare better? If anything, the world, via the United States, is coddling the Israelis.
Now that didn't make any sense.

Point is the Kurds are an ancient people who truly had their country taken away from them, and the Palestinians are fabricated in the 1960's and had nothing taken away from them (other than joining the Arabs in the destruction of the Jewish state), yet there is an obsession with the Palestinians.

Point is the Kurds are an ancient people who truly had their country taken away from them, and the Palestinians are fabricated in the 1960's and had nothing taken away from them (other than joining the Arabs in the destruction of the Jewish state), yet there is an obsession with the Palestinians.

There is no Kurdistan as a result of European colonization and withdrawal.

There is an Israel as a result of European colonization and withdrawal. That in turn gave to the colonization of the that land by Eiropean Jews.

To say the Palestinians is fabricated is patently ridiculous, although to deny them as a people, I suppose, facilitates their ethnic cleansing/genocide. Who exactly was living in the Btitish Mandate of Palestine before the Zionist migration. Shortly after WWI the Jewish population of the Palestine mandate was 8% of the total population.

Last edited:

There is an Israel as a result of European colonization and withdrawal. That in turn gave to the colonization of the that land by Eiropean Jews.

To say the Palestinians is fabricated is patently ridiculous, although to deny them as a people, I suppose, facilitates their ethnic cleansing/genocide. Who exactly was living in the Btitish Mandate of Palestine before the Zionist migration. Shortly after WWI the Jewish population of the Palestine mandate was 8% of the total population.

There is also a Jordan as a result of European colonization and withdrawal, a Pakistan as a result of European colonization and withdrawal, a bangla desh through European colonization and withdrawal. Who gave the land of others away to migrants without the migrants saying a word. As for the Jews in the M.E. Jerusalem was 70% Jewish just after WW1 as were many other towns and cities. Also the muslims turned up in the later part of the 19c to look for work on the prosperous Jewish owned farms, they were not there before this time so the population figures are skewed.

There is NO Most-Arab-Middle-Eastern-countries were it not for European Defeat of the Ottomans and the subsequent apportionments.
Love how you single out tiny Israel as inordinately unjust.
Then again, you do have an unusual amount of Joooo posts.
Just a few days ago that one about Jews being merely a religion; not a race or People.
I imagine that helps you justify your politics.

dreolin said:
Why is it ridiculous?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...alestine-inhabited-by-a-mixed-population.html
"...The Disparate peoples recently assumed and purported to be "settled Arab indigenes, for a thousand years" were in fact a "Heterogeneous" community With No "Palestinian" identity, and according to an official British historical analysis in 1920, No Arab identity either: "The people west of the Jordan are Not Arabs, but Only Arabic-speaking. The bulk of the population are fellahin.... In the Gaza district they are mostly of Egyptian origin; elsewhere they are of the most Mixed race."
Indeed 'they' now have Two governments.
and
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/170947-palestinian.html
and much more incl my sig.

and I suggest a primer for you on the overall division:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/105824-myth-1-israel-is-stolen-land.html

Get back to me if you still have any issues beside a general ambivalence.
`

Last edited:
Well, to be honest, aren't the Kurds an Iranic people?
Why do you put it that way?
Or you only rarely honest?

Kurds ARE an 'Iranic people' but they are also, and Unlike Palestinians, their OWN, Ethnic, Lingual and cultural group. Far more distinct than 'Palestinians' are from Arabs.

`

Forum List

Back