The Palestinian Religion of Peace?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
I hear that Islam is the religion of peace, but, given the violent nature of these so-called Palestinians, 99% of whom are followers of this alleged religion of peace, I wonder if their violent tendencies can be attributed to their religion. Ya think?

Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Sahih Muslim [sacred Muslim scripture]
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim

Sahih Bukhari..
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

Quran 60:4...
We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Quran 66:9...
O Prophet, Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be severe against them, their abode will be Hell, and worst indeed is that destination

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Last edited:
  • Banned
that's just their version of the old testament.

I am unaware of where the Old Testament says to kill Christians and Muslims?

Nor do you, because it doesn't You're just a dumb fuck

The Torah says love thy neighbor as thyself and love the foreigner [non-Jew].

Now, dildo, can you show us where in any Islamic scripture it says to love non-Muslims?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back