The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Pulling a gun on him is aggravated assault in Georgia and was a threat. Especially considering their actions of trying to stop Arbery for over 4 minutes. They were literally trying to box him in with one vehicle pursuing him from behind and two men blocking the two lanes ahead of him.
In fact evidence shows that they had struck him with each of the vehicles. The killer shot him not once but twice and then stood over the dying man and spat out "Fucking Ni**er"
that's a huge load of BLM fecal material

Grandpa McMichael had a open line to 911 the entire time and was standing next to Travis... not a single naughty word was recorded

Fiber from Maudes shirt was found in the exact middle of the bed liner in roddys truck

That would require Roddy to be in mid Tokyo Drift as he slammed into mod moving sideways so I think there may be some tire track evidence on the street if his truck was moving sideways LOL

Pulling a gun on him is aggravated assault in Georgia and was a threat. Especially considering their actions of trying to stop Arbery for over 4 minutes. They were literally trying to box him in with one vehicle pursuing him from behind and two men blocking the two lanes ahead of him.
In fact evidence shows that they had struck him with each of the vehicles. The killer shot him not once but twice and then stood over the dying man and spat out "Fucking Ni**er"
I heard they were crucifying black babies at their Clan meeting just before they chased him down and murdered him in the street

no doubt they planned to cannibalize the body

LOL

* but seriously there's absolutely no proof whatsoever that he was struck with any vehicle at all... in fact the fiber evidence supports Roddy's assertion that maude tried to carjack him

Nobody ever at any point in the entire scenario aimed a gun at Maude
You’re a liar because we can see in the video TM aiming the gun at a AA’s feet.

You are a liar because the video does not have TM on camera for much of the early pursuit.

You are a liar because it’s very possible that TM aimed the gun at AA when they were both in front of the truck. That explains why TM shot AA within half a second after AA came around the truck.

Three strikes you’re out, Liar.

Last edited:
When a couple armed men who have every right in the world to confront you do so don't flee from them and then attacked them when you get tired of running away

So, you admit they were chasing him. Good. Progress.

But you still have a problem. Travis McMichael didn't witness Arbery commit a crime that day. As such, he did not have "every right in the world" to confront anyone.

He fucked up, and he's going to die in prison...

arberry was the criminal the McMichaels were simply citizens trying to protect their neighborhood do both happen to have professional career experience in law enforcement

Neither was "professional" by any measure. If they were truly professional, Arbery would still be alive...

Reply to post: 26393917
Well I saw the video. So I can see that he attacked the guy with the gun.

what video is that There is only one video and that one does show AA attacking TM and trying to take the shotgun away from the moron with a gun asshole that just shot him.

YES, you see on the video the struggle that started after the first shot that wounded AA in the lower chest.

if you stop a frame of the struggle for the gun you can see blood on AA’s shirt.

1FC9C1D7-0410-4053-91E8-03477E4038A2.jpeg

FYI the first shot went off in this frame;

E76C4D48-D576-473A-9021-3C66283FA7CA.jpeg

TM pulls the trigger in the above frame.
That white spot to the left of the headrest is TM’ (the shooter) white cap. The shadow to the left of the differential is TM’s. The shadow to the right of the differential is AA’s.

Any questions?

Can you tell me where in that lower frame you can see AA attacking TM before he was shot?

Last edited:
Reply to post: 26393917
Well I saw the video. So I can see that he attacked the guy with the gun.

what video is that There is only one video and that one does show AA attacking TM and trying to take the shotgun away from the moron with a gun asshole that just shot him.

YES, you see on the video the struggle that started after the first shot that wounded AA in the lower chest.

if you stop a frame of the struggle for the gun you can see blood on AA’s shirt.

View attachment 446649

View attachment 446653
That white spot to the left of the headrest is TM’ (the shooter) white cap. The shadow to the left of the differential is TM’s. The shadow to the right of the differential is AA’s.

Any questions?

Can you tell me where in that lower frame you can see AA attacking TM before he was shot?
You've changed your story about the frame of the first shot about four times

I think you've been drinking and you need to start thinking instead

It's pretty difficult to defend a fake BLM narrative because they're just designed to trick people out of big money really quick

Including one that clear shows AA running and grabbing the gun.

Pay attention. This is what us called the truth.

You are a liar because there is only one video and it does show AA attacking TM and trying to take the shotgun away from the man who just shot him.

YES, you can only see on the video the struggle that started after the first shot that wounded AA in the lower chest.

View attachment 446649

View attachment 446653

Any questions?

[/QUOTE]

You've changed your story about the frame of the first shot about four times

No I’ve been clear. I hear the first shot right here.

E29CE77F-D00F-4F86-AC59-0B7025BAB9C7.jpeg

But for arguments sake I can use the frame where you claim to see the shot because it’s close enough to mine:

5A9D3D10-C391-482C-869D-E2C2F3D6A859.jpeg

You are a liar and you are addicted to that method of communication.

Last edited:
The LIE: 26042618
At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face numerous times committing a felony assault

In fact it was so obvious a simple self-defense shooting that they couldn't even determine whether or not Travis had pulled the trigger intentionally or not as when an attacking person is pulling on a long gun it is perfectly plausible that they themselves set the fire arm off
The specific lie “At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face.”

It is a lie mostly of omission because the “at one point” is the point that AA was shot in the chest prior to any actual video evidence that AA decided he needed to attack. He attacked because he had just been fucking shot from close range.in the chest.

The TRUTH 26129718
There's a Black male running down the street, Gregory told dispatch. Maud fled for minutes that must have felt like an eon.

He found himself running toward a red-faced Travis McMichael who stood inside the door of his truck with his shotgun aimed. Maud zagged one way, then the other. Stop right there, damn it. Stop, shouted Gregory. Maud crossed in front of the hood of the truck where Travis headed him off and shot him in no more than a heartbeat.

The buckshot hit Maud in the chest, puncturing his right lung, ribs, and sternum. And yet somehow, he wrestled with Travis for the shotgun. And yet somehow, he managed to punch at him, fighting for what he must have sensed was the rest of his life. Travis fired his shotgun a second time, grazing Maud's hand. He fired a third point-blank shot, this time piercing Maud in his upper chest.
The specific TRUTH “Maud crossed in front of the hood of the truck where Travis headed him off and shot him in no more than a heartbeat.

We cannot see the TRUTH on the video. The TRUTH takes only one half of a second out of the final minute of AA’s life.

TRUTH is TRUTH even when it occurs in “no more than a heartbeat.”

In that half second “The buckshot hit Maud in the chest, puncturing his right lung, ribs, and sternum.”

This is that heartbeat depicted in the video:
2398F632-B8D1-4D04-8FCF-073E98406412.jpeg

KingGUERRILLA Muhammed Andylusion
Turtlesoup

So if I ask to talk to you for a moment, you would assume I'm a criminal?

If you ask while shouldering and aiming your shotgun at me I don’t know what the fuck you are up to. TM did that. right here:

2550F803-97C1-4129-8791-16BB36FB2329.jpeg

KingGUERRILLA Posted this link to an uploader very respectful of his opinion.

At this point in the enhanced video KingG’s expert witness says TM raised his gun to an “aiming” position.

Uploader video

So if I ask to talk to you for a moment, you would assume I'm a criminal?

If you ask while shouldering and aiming your shotgun at me I don’t know what the fuck you are up to. TM did that. right here:

View attachment 446809

KingGUERRILLA Posted this link to an uploader very respectful of his opinion.

At this point in the enhanced video KingG’s expert witness says TM raised his gun to an “aiming” position.

Uploader video

Look man nobody in their right mind is going to Simply Veer to the right in an attempt to avoid two men with guns who were supposedly threatening them...
Screenshot_20210101-144215.png

if he were actually an innocent jogger trying to avoid these men he would have broken left and taken off into cover between houses or ran up and knock on someone's door asking them to call the police

your best opportunity is to suggest that since he was mentally retarded recently diagnosed as hearing voices and steeped in fallacious BLM propaganda he panicked at the sight of two men lawfully standing their ground with guns and made a tragic mistake that ended his life

Maybe you can call out a tiny victory and get the McMichaels on some kind of charge like jaywalking or something?

Remember you're ridiculous narrative unfolds like this

a young innocent man just out for a jog stopped in to visit a home and was subsequently set upon by a band of murderous rednecks with guns

as he attempted to flee from this Lynch Mob he encountered two men standing in the middle of the street threatening him with guns while yet another klansman was hot on his heels threatening in with vehicular homicide

Even though these men had been threatening him with guns and hitting him with their cars instead of running between houses he decided to Veer to the right in an attempt to avoid the man who is standing on the left of the truck holding a shotgun
(never mind the man in the bed of the truck with a 357 Magnum and the fact that the man with a shotgun could easily shoot him as well) simply veering slightly to the right and Jaunting around the truck should be safe

I found this fantastic propaganda video that depicts this fantasy narrative in all kinds of wonderful splendor

I suggest we all download this video and save it for posterity because over the years it will become a wonderful example of the type of misinformation and propaganda narratives so common in our current ERA

Look man nobody in their right mind is going to Simply Veer to the right in an attempt to avoid two men with guns who were supposedly threatening them...

You are the idiot spewing AA had mental issues and yet you bring this argument to this forum. Seriously?

No one with a loaded shotgun makes this move against an unarmed jogger if his intent is to let the jogger pass by his truck unscathed.

CF4A5738-6CCE-4F71-B26A-FAF03B4A44BD.jpeg

And TM started that attack from the position where he “aimed” the shotgun at AA right here:

EEDE4B9F-9487-455F-9254-4DDE8712D94C.jpeg

You are the idiot spewing AA had mental issues and yet you bring this argument to this forum. Seriously?

No one with a loaded shotgun makes this move against an unarmed jogger if his intent is to let the jogger pass by his truck unscathed.

View attachment 446894
And TM started that attack from the position where he “aimed” the shotgun at AA right here:

View attachment 446895

LOL@
"No one with a loaded shotgun makes this move against an unarmed jogger if his intent is to let the jogger pass by his truck unscathed"

-He wasn't a jogger he was a criminal fleeing from the scene of the crime

- if Travis intended to hurt him he had lots of chances prior to being punched

- there's absolutely no way they could determine whether or not he was armed they do know he was intent on Escape however

- there's absolutely no way they could determine whether or not he was armed they do know he was intent on Escape however

Pretty sure GM was quite satisfied that a man wearing a TShirt and shorts was not armed or a threat - as he stood in the bed of the truck with his .357 on the wall of the truck bed with only his phone in his hand.

EA441C9E-82F8-4D76-B3D4-67C6BD364938.jpeg

You are not helping your fellow morons with guns at all.

Pretty sure GM was quite satisfied that a man wearing a TShirt and shorts was not armed or a threat - as he stood in the bed of the truck with his .357 on the wall of the truck bed with only his phone in his hand.

View attachment 446973

You are not helping your fellow morons with guns at all.
So you believe it would be terribly difficult to conceal a high-capacity 9 mm in a long pair of cotton cargo shorts and a baggy dry white T-shirt?

as professional law enforcement agents both these men were painfully aware that aiming a firearm at a fleeing suspect is a crime so they were smart enough not to do that type of thing

trouble for you is that he wasn't a fleeing suspect when he was running directly at them

if he was a terrified jogger running for his life he would have ducked between houses

nobody was hunting him

nobody ran him down

nobody gunned him down

nobody hit him with a car

nobody pointed a gun

nobody grabbed him

nobody threatened him with violence

View attachment 446894

View attachment 446895

LOL@
"No one with a loaded shotgun makes this move against an unarmed jogger if his intent is to let the jogger pass by his truck unscathed"

-He wasn't a jogger he was a criminal fleeing from the scene of the crime

- if Travis intended to hurt him he had lots of chances prior to being punched

"He wasn't a jogger he was a criminal fleeing from the scene of the crime"

He committed a misdemeanor. Georgia law doesn't allow for the McMichaels to detain anyone for anything less than a felony.

So you believe it would be terribly difficult to conceal a high-capacity 9 mm in a long pair of cotton cargo shorts and a baggy dry white T-shirt?

No. you are a liar. I never said anything about The possibility of concealing a handgun. I said the video evidence shows that GM is not showing one iota of concern that AA had any type of concealed weapon hidden under his shirt or in the pocket of his shorts..

You are stupid, and absolutely void of honesty and rational thought. GM standing fully exposed in the bed of the truck with no gun in his hand, cannot be explained as in fear that AA was armed as he approached the truck:

8F70B11C-4B49-469A-BD1A-A5CD33F36C9F.jpeg

as professional law enforcement agents both these men were painfully aware that aiming a firearm at a fleeing suspect is a crime so they were smart enough not to do that type of thing

CA272BEC-338A-4334-83EC-47B0E8056ADB.jpeg

Your expert witness that you posted says that TM “aimed” the shotgun at AA as a defensive move.

This is your dude,
Uploader video

Since AA had a third felonious assault suspect chasing him from behind in a truck I contend TM was not in a defensive stance. If he were in a defensive stance he would have told his old man to get down, hop back into the truck and drive out of harms way.

No matter what the moron with a gun was thinking he did AIM his weapon at AA on camera.

So there is proof and according to your precise omnipotent interpretation of the law TM committed a crime when he aimed and pointed his gun at AA.

Forum List

Back