The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

"Come on in, Travis. Have a seat."

electric-chair.jpg

So let's see.

The killers didn't see a crime take place

In fact no crime took place

Two truckloads of vigilantes chased Arberry and he was struck twice by their vehicles

They finally cut him off and killed him

The killer stood over the dying man and said "Fucking N****r"

Oh and the father is a former cop who was fired because he failed to attend mandatory Use of Force training

Trouble for you social justice fantasy Warriors is the fact that the McMichaels were sitting still having given up their Pursuit when they were closed on confronted and subsequently attacked

When you say “ the McMichaels were sitting still having given up their Pursuit” once again you display your ignorance on the matter. if the two men in the white truck gave up their pursuit they would not be yelling stop stop stop backed up with lethal weapons in hand.

But that’s not all that exposes your “sitting still” lie. The third suspected felon on the pursuit team was pursuing AA up to the moment when TM shot him in the lower chest.
The McMichaels were standing still

no longer in Pursuit

what part of that don't you understand?
You're lying again.

Again, Travis got out of the truck and went to the other lane. Then went back to his lane. While Travis was doing that, Bryan was pursuing Arbery from behind. Again, that's the opposite of standing still.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

And if the McMichael's defense is the same as yours, they are royally fucked.
So if Travis McMichael moved his feet he was no longer standing his ground yet tarberry can jog a country mile directly at someone and start punching him in the face yet still be standing his ground

just because someone was following him in a car doesn't mean he was imprisoned
At least you finally admit they weren't "standing still."
Yes I completely concede the fact that neither McMichael was standing still

Travis walked from the driver side door to the front of the vehicle where he was attacked by MAUD and Gramps was in the bed of the pickup on the phone with 911 and then frantically trying to draw his pistol as The Reckless criminal attacked his son in front of him
Arbery was standing his ground and had every right to attempt to disarm Travis.

The only thing I object to is that they chased and made contact. They're not cops anymore. They should not have been out of the truck.

Well, if we supported the police, and enforced the law, and caught criminals and put them to death or in prison for life, like we should.... then private citizens wouldn't have to enforce the law on their own.

The problem is, people attack the police, have the police fired, have the police locked up on false charges, and then criminal run wild, and that leaves citizens to do the work.

Bottom line is, we're not going to sit around being violated non-stop. We're not. It's that simple. We are going to stand up, and do the job ourselves, if you don't give police the authority, and man power, and public support to do the job.

One or the other. Either stop the criminals with police, or the public will stop the criminals themselves.

To all those people on the left wing, I'd suggest they stop preventing the police from doing their job, and then we won't have to shoot people.
One of the most important aspects of America's law system is the fact it was based on English European common law which is the most enlightened in the world

The notion is that citizens have the same powers that the government does and are free to organize themselves into armed militias and protect their patch from any and all threats whether they be foreign or domestic

Since time immemorial if an intruder is caught trespassing in someone else's settlement and runs as if they've done something illegal they are going to be chased apprehended and detained for identification and Reckoning and in that process if they try to use violence to escape the detention they will be met with equal Force

as a professional athletic coach I often times have young black men without a strong father figure and I always remind them that if they're ever accused of a crime they should never run or become violent

Universally stand your ground and explain yourself and if your detention was illegal you can sue in a court of law as is provided to all citizens of this country

Using flight and violence to escape identification and Reckoning is a criminal mentality... those that support criminals are a danger to our society and are in fact criminally minded themselves

Your argument ignores the centuries of adapting the law to circumstances. The facts are the McMichaels broke current law. Centuries before? Maybe not. But currently the law as written and applied says they are the criminals. And they are facing the penalties of their criminal actions.

So let's see.

Two truckloads of vigilantes chased Arberry and he was struck twice by their vehicles

Oh and the father is a former cop who was fired because he failed to attend mandatory Use of Force training

Do you think Arberry would have been shot, if he had not attacked a man holding a gun?

If not.... the end.

So let's see.

Do you think Arberry would have been shot, if he had not attacked a man holding a gun?

If not.... the end.
I think they lynched him and I think you are blaming that lynching on the victim

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

So, if I put a gun to your head, and you try to grab it and I pull the trigger, and I put a hole in your head the size of Maine, it's your fault your dead?

So let's see.

If not.... the end.
I think they lynched him and I think you are blaming that lynching on the victim

Well I saw the video. So I can see that he attacked the guy with the gun.

Generally speaking, lynchings do not involve the person being lynched, first starting off by attacking other people.

And yes, if you are dumb enough to attack me when I have a gun, I will shoot you. That's not a lynching.

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

So your advice is when faced with an armed criminal comply and hope for the best. Isn’t that what we did on 9-11? Well except for Flight 93.

So let's see.

If not.... the end.
We'll never know. And why should Arbery have taken that chance?

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

So your advice is when faced with an armed criminal comply and hope for the best. Isn’t that what we did on 9-11? Well except for Flight 93.

So if I ask to talk to you for a moment, you would assume I'm a criminal?

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

Generally speaking, lynchings do not involve the person being lynched, first starting off by attacking other people.

And yes, if you are dumb enough to attack me when I have a gun, I will shoot you. That's not a lynching.
And if you shoot someone who is trying to defend themselves because you first threatened them, you too will face murder charges.

Trouble for you social justice fantasy Warriors is the fact that the McMichaels were sitting still having given up their Pursuit when they were closed on confronted and subsequently attacked

When you say “ the McMichaels were sitting still having given up their Pursuit” once again you display your ignorance on the matter. if the two men in the white truck gave up their pursuit they would not be yelling stop stop stop backed up with lethal weapons in hand.

But that’s not all that exposes your “sitting still” lie. The third suspected felon on the pursuit team was pursuing AA up to the moment when TM shot him in the lower chest.

no longer in Pursuit

You're lying again.

Again, Travis got out of the truck and went to the other lane. Then went back to his lane. While Travis was doing that, Bryan was pursuing Arbery from behind. Again, that's the opposite of standing still.

So if Travis McMichael moved his feet he was no longer standing his ground yet tarberry can jog a country mile directly at someone and start punching him in the face yet still be standing his ground

Travis walked from the driver side door to the front of the vehicle where he was attacked by MAUD and Gramps was in the bed of the pickup on the phone with 911 and then frantically trying to draw his pistol as The Reckless criminal attacked his son in front of him
pretty interesting trick to stand your ground while running

lol

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

And if you shoot someone who is trying to defend themselves because you first threatened them, you too will face murder charges.
what if you attack someone who didn't threaten you?

Nowhere in the video can you prove that they were threatening Maude until he was running directly at them with a clearly hostile intention

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

If that's all you did, prolly not. If you chased a person down in 2 vehicles for over 4 minutes, striking them with one of the vehicles, making every effort possible to keep that person from leaving your neighborhood, and when all else fails, attempt to block their path by blocking one of two lanes with a guy standing in the bed of a pickup truck and the other lane blocked with another guy armed with a shotgun, while a third guy was pursuing them from behind, it would be a reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm.

Those yahoos provoked Arbery to attack them using Georgia's stand your ground defense.

So let's see.

If not.... the end.
We'll never know. And why should Arbery have taken that chance?
Probably because he committed a criminal act that instigated the entire scenario

if you commit a crime the gives people Reasonable Suspicion to believe you committed a more serious crime you should expect them to confront you

trying to punch them in the throat is the wrong thing to do

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

If that's all you did, prolly not. If you chased a person down in 2 vehicles for over 4 minutes, striking them with one of the vehicles, making every effort possible to keep that person from leaving your neighborhood, and when all else fails, attempt to block their path by blocking one of two lanes with a guy standing in the bed of a pickup truck and the other lane blocked with another guy armed with a shotgun, while a third guy was pursuing them from behind, it would be a reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm.

Those yahoos provoked Arbery to attack them using Georgia's stand your ground defense.
nobody's struck him with a car

the forensic evidence proves that he was actually trying to get into Roddy's car committing a felony attempted carjacking

he instigated and provoked the entire incident by being the first one to commit a criminal act and the first one to commit a violent criminal act

the McMichaels were simply reacting to the criminal acts he was committing

if he simply stood is ground at explained himself he would have been talking to the police and taken off to jail for criminal trespass with the intent to commit burglary and he knew it

no longer in Pursuit

You're lying again.

pretty interesting trick to stand your ground while running

lol
I see you still don't understand what a stand your ground defense means. That's on you. And your ignorance doesn't do anything to help the McMichaels or Bryan.

So let's see.

If not.... the end.

what if you attack someone who didn't threaten you?

Nowhere in the video can you prove that they were threatening Maude until he was running directly at them with a clearly hostile intention
I see you also don't understand why they were charged with aggravated assault. That too is on you.

Forum List

Back