The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Trouble for you social justice fantasy Warriors is the fact that the McMichaels were sitting still having given up their Pursuit when they were closed on confronted and subsequently attacked

They put themnselves into a position which they thought would be beneficial in blocking Arbery.

If they'd "given up" they'd have gone the fuck home.

They didn't do that...
So even though they were standing still they were still metaphorically chasing him?
They weren't standing still. Travis got out of the truck and went into the oncoming lane. Then he went back into the same lane of the truck. That's the opposite of standing still.
its not called "stand still" dumbass

its called stand your ground

you see if
chased down and murdered an unarmed man..
they chased him down while standing still?

Effectively, yes. They acted to impede his progress; something they had no right to do under Georgia law...
So if you feel like someone is impeding your progress it's okay to punch them in the throat?

Effectively, yes. They acted to impede his progress; something they had no right to do under Georgia law...
but he could have just stood his ground and waited for the cops

how come he didnt want to talk to the cops?
He did stand his ground.
except for the running and punching part?

but it's justifiable to punch somebody in the throat if they're impeding your progress?

Trouble for you social justice fantasy Warriors is the fact that the McMichaels were sitting still having given up their Pursuit when they were closed on confronted and subsequently attacked

They put themnselves into a position which they thought would be beneficial in blocking Arbery.

They didn't do that...
So even though they were standing still they were still metaphorically chasing him?
They weren't standing still. Travis got out of the truck and went into the oncoming lane. Then he went back into the same lane of the truck. That's the opposite of standing still.

you see if
LOL

Imbecile, I didn't say it's called "stand still," I said he wasn't standing still as I described his movements.

And it looks like you farted in mid-typing there.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So if you feel like someone is impeding your progress it's okay to punch them in the throat?
If they sandwich me in between 2 vehicles and pull a gun on me after chasing me down several streets for several minutes and hit me with one of their vehicles?

Not only is it ok, it's perfectly legal.

They didn't do that...

you see if
LOL

Imbecile, I didn't say it's called "stand still," I said he wasn't standing still as I described his movements.

you said travis "was not standing his ground" because he walked from the passenger side of the truck to the front

If they sandwich me in between 2 vehicles and pull a gun on me after chasing me down several streets for several minutes and hit me with one of their vehicles?

He wasn't sandwiched between two vehicles he had over a hundred yards of free space... you can't block a human being with a vehicle because they can walk around it

the McMichaels weren't chasing him, they were standing their ground in the middle of the street

Nobody pulled a gun on him or aimed a gun at him or threaten him with a gun

this is all imaginary fantasy in a desperate attempt to defend the actions of a mentally retarded Street criminal who attacked two men who were standing their ground

He did stand his ground.

but it's justifiable to punch somebody in the throat if they're impeding your progress?
He punched the hillbilly in the face after the hillbilly shot him. Why on Earth do you think it's wrong to punch someone in the face after they've shot you??

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

They didn't do that...

you see if
LOL

you said travis "was not standing his ground" because he walked from the passenger side of the truck to the front
I never said any such thing. I said Travis wasn't standing his ground because he proved Arbery to attack him. You can't provoke someone to attack you and then use the stand your ground defense.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

ACTUALLY i seem to have numerous supporters who seem to think you guys have it backward

LOL

Sadly those numerous supporters do not include the GBI, County Police, Prosecutors, Defense Attorneys, Judges, or prospective Jurors in Georgia. But you run with that.
so because their prosecutors think they're guilty they must be huh?

Actually the gbi knows damn good and well that everything was completely good with that shooting but they're so embarrassed by the suggestions of impropriety that they're willing to let a couple men go to jail just because it makes them look woke and woke is good for business

look how nervous and stammering Porky Pig was when he tried to suggest that Travis was actually pointing a firearm at Maude

Defense attorney agrees with Dial

He wasn't sandwiched between two vehicles he had over a hundred yards of free space... you can't block a human being with a vehicle because they can walk around it

the McMichaels weren't chasing him, they were standing their ground in the middle of the street

this is all imaginary fantasy in a desperate attempt to defend the actions of a mentally retarded Street criminal who attacked two men who were standing their ground
Of course he was sandwiched between them. Bryan was chasing him from behind, closing the gap between the two vehicles. That's the very definition of being sandwiched between them.

Nobody pulled a gun? Then how did a gun enter the picture?

He did stand his ground.

He punched the hillbilly in the face after the hillbilly shot him. Why on Earth do you think it's wrong to punch someone in the face after they've shot you??

Probably because he ran up and grabbed his gun first

Would you just hand someone the gun get down on your hands and knees and hope they don't hurt you too bad?

Pulling a gun means grabbing it out of your pocket or a holster and aiming it at someone

Nobody pulled a gun on Arberry

that's why he had the courage to attack

Last edited:

Pulling a gun memes grabbing it out of your pocket or a holster and aiming it at someone

Nobody pulled a gun on Arberry

that's why he had the courage to attack
You don't have to aim a gun to pull it...

To draw a gun and threaten one with it.

He did stand his ground.

Probably because he ran up and grabbed his gun first

Would you just hand someone the gun get down on your hands and knees and hope they don't hurt you too bad?
Standing his ground, Arbery had the legal right to go for the gun. Again, why on Earth do you think it's wrong to punch someone in the face after they've shot you??

Of course TM did not stand his ground when he moved to the front of the truck before AA could get there, yelling stop stop stop. When AA didn’t stop TM shot him in the chest. No way is TM’s two times armed blocking of AA’s path during the final ten seconds of AA’s life going to be a case that TM was standing his ground. You are an idiot just thinking about it let alone posting that nonsense.

Then Gump gets shot while attempting to steal Redbeard's shotgun right out of his warm alive hands....

you are a liar. There is no video evidence prior to the first shot that shows AA attempting to steal TM’s shotgun and getting shot because of that attempt.

If you can see AA grabbing TM’s gun where @KingGUERRILLAN says the first shot wasn fired will you please show us how your X-ray vision works.
F4535BC5-E5E1-4AB9-9A3F-C071C9A87580.jpeg

Do you buy KingGUERRILLA ’s shotgun blast above the stop sign nonsense?

Are you desperate to suggest that Travis McMichael ran in front of Maude thus cut off his "path of Escape"

No. I want you to tell me exactly where you think TM is positioned at the exact moment that you say the first shot was fired per your concept of when the first shot was fired right here:

DC923A56-3D0C-48F6-BBD9-3974ABF3226F.jpeg

The reason you have to know where TM was when he pulled the trigger is because you maintain a lie that although hidden from view, you see AA turning 90 degrees, a hard right, run straight at TM, punch him on the head while grabbing his gun, all before that first shot is fired. At this moment you say;

7D36BA84-057A-4B9A-B65F-A50E2230ECA7.jpeg

Is it the red X?

If not, tell us where you think TM was ‘standing’ when he pulled the trigger the first time?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back