The over rated Office boy and the gentleman, meet

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trumps not even fit to shine Obama's shoes, let alone be in his presence. This over rated white piece of shit, now president of the Dumb, is meeting with a brilliant black man whom he on his best effin day, couldn't contend with all he's been through. Where I Obama, I'd leave the keys on the ground near the garbage and say fuck Trump and his whole fuckin family.

Your hyperbole has grown tiresome. Your threads are just Flame Zone blather and few take you serious

The liberals of all colors have to be allowed some leniency. They have just suffered an incredible destructive loss. They are grasping at straws. They need time to adjust. They woke up in a whole new world.

The liberals of all colors have to be allowed some leniency. They have just suffered an incredible destructive loss. They are grasping at straws. They need time to adjust. They woke up in a whole new world.

I love this video

Trumps not even fit to shine Obama's shoes, let alone be in his presence. This over rated white piece of shit, now president of the Dumb, is meeting with a brilliant black man whom he on his best effin day, couldn't contend with all he's been through. Where I Obama, I'd leave the keys on the ground near the garbage and say fuck Trump and his whole fuckin family.
quit your whining tiger....pull up your big girl panties and deal with it like everyone else has too...we have had 2 half-assed presidents in a row and have survived,we will survive this guy too....

Remember when Republicans were plotting to bring down Obama on the very day he was being sworn in? It just proves Democrats are better and more patriotic than Russian loving Republicans.

Remember when Republicans were plotting to bring down Obama on the very day he was being sworn in? It just proves Democrats are better and more patriotic than Russian loving Republicans.

Haven't been watching the news have ya, Derp?

I have some advice, get informed and then comment, you won't look like a foolish tool so much

Your description, “over rated Office boy and the gentleman, meet” is actually quite appropriate, but in your ignorance and racism you have the wrong impression of which is which. The unqualified office boy who accomplished nothing prior to being elected president will be leaving the office to a man who worked at real jobs and accomplished much. I am sorry that in your racial hatred you can't look at things realistically, but you only feel the same as many on the other side felt when the totally unqualified current President was elected. Kinda sucks, huh? If both sides would quit trying to denigrate the other and cooperate we might actually get somewhere.

Your posts do wonders for race relations. Have you ever thought about putting your memoirs in a book. It would go nicely on your shelf next to mein kampf.

Yeah, and don't forget how we marched in the streets ranting black folks had to die after the colored guy was elected president.

Forum List

Back