The Original Candace Owens (Stacey Dash) Now Apologizes For Her Trump Support

"Former Clueless star and Fox News conservative firebrand Stacey Dash has denounced Donald Trump and slammed her old news channel for casting her as an 'angry Black woman.' Dash, 52, drew intense criticism for backing Trump's statement after the 2017 Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally in Virginia for defending Trump's claim that Mexican immigrants were MOSTLY drug traffickers, rapists and criminals and calling for an end to celebrating Black History Month. But in her DailyMailTV interview, Dash apologized for any hurt she had caused, blaming her 'arrogant pride and anger', vowed to withdraw from politics and claimed she was typecast by the channel. I realized in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it will destroy you. I made a lot of mistakes because of that anger."

I guess Stacey is trying out her acting job again with this interview; but I doubt most of the people she is apologizing to believe her theatrics that much....In my opinion, this is a very stupid and bad move for Stacey -- she will never regain the mantle she lost to Candace Owens with this act....

Candace has her own night-time show now; a show she would have never had when she was "anti-Trump" -- I don't understand how Stacey will earn much needed money by denouncing Trump and claiming all of the bullshit she said were just anger fueled rants that she now calls mistakes.

In related news, Stacey Dash will be in an upcoming movie about the Roe v. Wade case -- hopefully this helps to kick-start her acting career in a positive direction.
The questions continue to be (a) how many of these people will come to their senses, and (b) how long it will take.

In Europe many years ago it happened fairly quickly; but then, they didn't have the same propaganda continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365, either.

No doubt this will take considerably longer, if ever.

Trump's administration was completely normal other than the hysterical reaction from you people.

The interest groups that Trump represented, ie Traditional Americans, is still and will continue to demand our rights and interests, which is how it should be.

Your desire to oppress us is the problem.
Good gawd, you're such a freakin' victim.

Yikes.

You are making insane comparisons between republicans and fucking nazis, you asshole.
Actually, I'm not. I'm comparing the incredible group pathologies of Europe in the 30s and 40s with those of today.

For me, it's not about politics, it's about psychology and sociology.

I don't care if you understand that. You're going to play the victim regardless.

You comparisons are you looking at clouds and imagining shit based on your own hatred of those that are different than you.

^^^ most ironic post of the day ^^^

& it's not even 8am.

I don't hate people who are different than me. I hate people who are assholes to me and mine. LIke you.

anyone ... ANYone who disagrees with trump humping dupes or calls out deplorables for being deplorable ... & you go off on a tangent; refusing to acknowledge they exist; then bitch & moan that *you* & *yours* are being picked on.

it's delusional & it's gotten real old. 4 years & donny apparently didn't do squat for you or you wouldn't be having the hissy fits like you do.

Mac smeared good people including myself as fucking nazis you trolling bitch. So I called him on it, and you can shove it up your ass.

i wonder who is gonna stroke out first - you or donny. by the looks of your posts, it's looking like you.

Being pissed off when assholes insult you, is a normal and healthy response. ONly a fucktard would pretend otherwise.

nope - not gonna but that sorry excuse when you voted for & CONtinue to support the most insulting asshole ever to hold public office.
Hey, it's okay when Trump does it. After all, he was only the President.

You people have been calling us names for decades, generally falsely and with ever increasing levels of being assholes.

It was nice to see some push back. You deserved it. And more.

YOu do realize this is not over just because Trump is out of office, right? I mean, I was confrontational before him. He crafted his political style based on ME and people like me, not the other way around.

We will always be here. The more you push, the more we push back.

You could stop being assholes.

^ 'He crafted his political style based on ME and people like me, not the other way around.'

he knows how to dupe & 'got' *you* alright.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

what excuses will you dole out if, & i mean IF he gets nailed for fraud ... yet again? if there is UNdeniable proof ... say his signatures on contracts or someone from within trumpco testifies under oath that he is a cheat?

will you accept him for the criminal he is, or will your head explode?

1. I was more referring mac's complaint about Trump insulting people. My point on that stands. It was nice to see Trump give some back for US.

2. His hyperbole meant little to me. If it was important to some of his supporters, they were other people, outside of my circles.

3. THe way that that left has been railroading people to put them in jail, imo, makes them political prisoners, you do that to Trump and that is a serious escalation. I will adjust my expectations of you and my behavior accordingly.

his hyperbole is targeted to people exactly like *you*. what is *your* circle?

a working stiff left behind? am i close? ya, i'm damn rght - aren't i?

UNdeniable proof is not 'railroading'. who got railroaded? shirley you don't mean donny's henchmen who got pardoned ... ause when a pardon is accepted & carried out - that is an ADMISSION of GUILT. did you know that?

GUILTY.

i see you didn't answer what you'll do IF there's UNDENIABLE PROOF & he gets nailed for any crime he is GUILTY of ...

1. My circle straddles both successful and left behind "working stiffs". It might have targeted us, but it did was not what attracted me or the people I know personally. My point was in response to Mac's complaint about insults.

2. If you wanted your "proof" to be credible, you should not have lied so much over the last few years.

i don't lie. facts are not lies. oh ya............... you also accused me of being a 'college educated elitist' - actually INSISTED that i was, when i railed against donny's stupid tariffs showing PROOF that it was not in our best interest & asked repeatedly why he didn't bring his cheap sweatshop made clothing here to manufacture; & you came up with all kindsa juicy excuses.
you couldn't be further from the TRUTH & i explained why. did that change anything in yer head? of course not.

you had to stay with yer delusions, so you could reCONcile the incompetence of his policies re: factory jobs. it's all you do cause it's all you have.

So, I was responding to Mac's point on insults when you jumped in. Now that I have clarified that to you, do you have anything to say about the discussion you interrupted or are you just here to derail the thread?

duuuuuuuuuuuude ... you know how many times you have done that to me?

it happens but ok... there was nothing about trump & his flying monkeys he put in his admin. that was 'normal'. it sure as hell ain't normal to install so many people that either had ZERO experience or knowledge in the field they headed, or were the very antithesis of that field's makeup, ... or had to have an 'ACTING' prefix because even with a (R) majority in the senate, they couldn't pass muster. & there's nothing about *you* that is ' oppressed '. try talking to a black person , or a woman if you wanna even get a touch of understanding what oppression really is. i don't even know wtf you could possibly be referring to when you say that. oh ya ... guess what?

mac was replying to the OP when YOU jumped in to it. see how that happens?

Mac made a point and I addressed it.

You misunderstood my point and addressed something else entirely.

YOu are a moron.

Was that clear enough or are you going to go off on another tangent that is really nothing but an excuse for a monkey to throw shit against a wall to see in any sticks?

ah bullshit.

nothing about trump & his flying monkeys he put in his admin. that was 'normal'. it sure as hell ain't normal to install so many people that either had ZERO experience or knowledge in the field they headed, or were the very antithesis of that field's makeup, ... or had to have an 'ACTING' prefix because even with a (R) majority in the senate, they couldn't pass muster. & there's nothing about *you* that is ' oppressed '. try talking to a black person , or a woman if you wanna even get a touch of understanding what oppression really is. i don't even know wtf you could possibly be referring to when you say that.

Got it. the answer is, "another tangent" with a side of wace baiting.

nope - fact. i also mentioned females.... but you didn't mention that little fact, or anything else with that lame cop out reply.

truth hurts. when you are followed around a store because of yer whiteness, or you're told you will be forced to get a vasectomy - or told you are not allowed to get a little snip snip because your body is not yer own... then we'll talk about oppression.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

My point stands. You people have been insulting us forever.

It was nice to see Trump give a little of it back to you people.

YOur above posts were meaningless garbage.

"Former Clueless star and Fox News conservative firebrand Stacey Dash has denounced Donald Trump and slammed her old news channel for casting her as an 'angry Black woman.' Dash, 52, drew intense criticism for backing Trump's statement after the 2017 Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally in Virginia for defending Trump's claim that Mexican immigrants were MOSTLY drug traffickers, rapists and criminals and calling for an end to celebrating Black History Month. But in her DailyMailTV interview, Dash apologized for any hurt she had caused, blaming her 'arrogant pride and anger', vowed to withdraw from politics and claimed she was typecast by the channel. I realized in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it will destroy you. I made a lot of mistakes because of that anger."

I guess Stacey is trying out her acting job again with this interview; but I doubt most of the people she is apologizing to believe her theatrics that much....In my opinion, this is a very stupid and bad move for Stacey -- she will never regain the mantle she lost to Candace Owens with this act....

Candace has her own night-time show now; a show she would have never had when she was "anti-Trump" -- I don't understand how Stacey will earn much needed money by denouncing Trump and claiming all of the bullshit she said were just anger fueled rants that she now calls mistakes.

In related news, Stacey Dash will be in an upcoming movie about the Roe v. Wade case -- hopefully this helps to kick-start her acting career in a positive direction.
The questions continue to be (a) how many of these people will come to their senses, and (b) how long it will take.

In Europe many years ago it happened fairly quickly; but then, they didn't have the same propaganda continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365, either.

Trump's administration was completely normal other than the hysterical reaction from you people.

The interest groups that Trump represented, ie Traditional Americans, is still and will continue to demand our rights and interests, which is how it should be.

Yikes.

You are making insane comparisons between republicans and fucking nazis, you asshole.
Actually, I'm not. I'm comparing the incredible group pathologies of Europe in the 30s and 40s with those of today.

I don't care if you understand that. You're going to play the victim regardless.

You comparisons are you looking at clouds and imagining shit based on your own hatred of those that are different than you.

& it's not even 8am.

I don't hate people who are different than me. I hate people who are assholes to me and mine. LIke you.

anyone ... ANYone who disagrees with trump humping dupes or calls out deplorables for being deplorable ... & you go off on a tangent; refusing to acknowledge they exist; then bitch & moan that *you* & *yours* are being picked on.

it's delusional & it's gotten real old. 4 years & donny apparently didn't do squat for you or you wouldn't be having the hissy fits like you do.

Mac smeared good people including myself as fucking nazis you trolling bitch. So I called him on it, and you can shove it up your ass.

i wonder who is gonna stroke out first - you or donny. by the looks of your posts, it's looking like you.

Being pissed off when assholes insult you, is a normal and healthy response. ONly a fucktard would pretend otherwise.

nope - not gonna but that sorry excuse when you voted for & CONtinue to support the most insulting asshole ever to hold public office.

You people have been calling us names for decades, generally falsely and with ever increasing levels of being assholes.

YOu do realize this is not over just because Trump is out of office, right? I mean, I was confrontational before him. He crafted his political style based on ME and people like me, not the other way around.

^ 'He crafted his political style based on ME and people like me, not the other way around.'

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

what excuses will you dole out if, & i mean IF he gets nailed for fraud ... yet again? if there is UNdeniable proof ... say his signatures on contracts or someone from within trumpco testifies under oath that he is a cheat?

1. I was more referring mac's complaint about Trump insulting people. My point on that stands. It was nice to see Trump give some back for US.

2. His hyperbole meant little to me. If it was important to some of his supporters, they were other people, outside of my circles.

3. THe way that that left has been railroading people to put them in jail, imo, makes them political prisoners, you do that to Trump and that is a serious escalation. I will adjust my expectations of you and my behavior accordingly.

UNdeniable proof is not 'railroading'. who got railroaded? shirley you don't mean donny's henchmen who got pardoned ... ause when a pardon is accepted & carried out - that is an ADMISSION of GUILT. did you know that?

GUILTY.

i see you didn't answer what you'll do IF there's UNDENIABLE PROOF & he gets nailed for any crime he is GUILTY of ...

1. My circle straddles both successful and left behind "working stiffs". It might have targeted us, but it did was not what attracted me or the people I know personally. My point was in response to Mac's complaint about insults.

2. If you wanted your "proof" to be credible, you should not have lied so much over the last few years.

i don't lie. facts are not lies. oh ya............... you also accused me of being a 'college educated elitist' - actually INSISTED that i was, when i railed against donny's stupid tariffs showing PROOF that it was not in our best interest & asked repeatedly why he didn't bring his cheap sweatshop made clothing here to manufacture; & you came up with all kindsa juicy excuses.
you couldn't be further from the TRUTH & i explained why. did that change anything in yer head? of course not.

you had to stay with yer delusions, so you could reCONcile the incompetence of his policies re: factory jobs. it's all you do cause it's all you have.

So, I was responding to Mac's point on insults when you jumped in. Now that I have clarified that to you, do you have anything to say about the discussion you interrupted or are you just here to derail the thread?

it happens but ok... there was nothing about trump & his flying monkeys he put in his admin. that was 'normal'. it sure as hell ain't normal to install so many people that either had ZERO experience or knowledge in the field they headed, or were the very antithesis of that field's makeup, ... or had to have an 'ACTING' prefix because even with a (R) majority in the senate, they couldn't pass muster. & there's nothing about *you* that is ' oppressed '. try talking to a black person , or a woman if you wanna even get a touch of understanding what oppression really is. i don't even know wtf you could possibly be referring to when you say that. oh ya ... guess what?

YOu are a moron.

Was that clear enough or are you going to go off on another tangent that is really nothing but an excuse for a monkey to throw shit against a wall to see in any sticks?

ah bullshit.

nothing about trump & his flying monkeys he put in his admin. that was 'normal'. it sure as hell ain't normal to install so many people that either had ZERO experience or knowledge in the field they headed, or were the very antithesis of that field's makeup, ... or had to have an 'ACTING' prefix because even with a (R) majority in the senate, they couldn't pass muster. & there's nothing about *you* that is ' oppressed '. try talking to a black person , or a woman if you wanna even get a touch of understanding what oppression really is. i don't even know wtf you could possibly be referring to when you say that.

nope - fact. i also mentioned females.... but you didn't mention that little fact, or anything else with that lame cop out reply.

truth hurts. when you are followed around a store because of yer whiteness, or you're told you will be forced to get a vasectomy - or told you are not allowed to get a little snip snip because your body is not yer own... then we'll talk about oppression.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

only to delusional, poorly educated, basket dwelling, trump humping deplorables .... like you. seems you just can't address the facts.

MY point stands.

oh ya.... you feel oppressed because you no longer are supreme?

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

only to delusional, poorly educated, basket dwelling, trump humping deplorables .... like you. seems you just can't address the facts.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

What are you even talking about, you raving old woman?

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

just proving MY point. thanx for the validation.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

I asked you what you were talking about, and you dodged.

Wow. What a crazy old bitch you are.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

"It was nice to see Trump give it back to you"

These are the ramblings of a weak pathetic feckless sycophant....

When your only reason for support is boiled to "I just want him to say things to people I hate because of how insecure I am"

That isn't a policy you dunce -- which is why you cucks stay obsessed with manufacturing outrage to coddle your feels

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

When your only reason for support is boiled to "I just want him to say things to people I hate because of how insecure I am"

That isn't a policy you dunce -- which is why you cucks stay obsessed with manufacturing outrage to coddle your feels

I never said it was the only reason, you weak, pathetic, feckless partisan hack.

Mac said something about Trump insulting people and that was my counterpoint.

There are literally thousands of posts on this site, with me trying to get you fucking lefty assholes to discuss policy during teh Trump years.

YOu are the ones that want to insult people instead and then run away like little girls.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

I never said it was the only reason, you weak, pathetic, feckless partisan hack.

There are literally thousands of posts on this site, with me trying to get you fucking lefty assholes to discuss policy during teh Trump years.

YOu are the ones that want to insult people instead and then run away like little girls.
It is the only reason.....

Which is why Trump didn't even bother to have a policy platform in 2020...because he knew sycophantic cucks like you wouldn't demand one...

Just keep saying the things to the people I hate to make me feel less sad about being on the losing side of history...again and again..and again....

You are a WHOLE BITCH

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

It is the only reason.....

Which is why Trump didn't even bother to have a policy platform in 2020...because he knew sycophantic cucks like you wouldn't demand one...

Just keep saying the things to the people I hate to make me feel less sad about being on the losing side of history...again and again..and again....

You are a WHOLE BITCH

1. He dominated the campaign on the issues, forcing other primary candidates and even Hillary to address the concerns HE raised. Your lies are just you being a liar.

2. .And I already explained why I liked the insults going back on you people. You want to address what I said or you just here to throw shit like a monkey?

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

GUILTY.

YOu are a moron.

ah bullshit.

Mac made a point.

I responded.

MY point stands.

View attachment 468278

no siree - you just can't follow the bouncing ball, CB.

So, what exactly did she apologize for?

Trump Humpin.

Did she? DIdn't see it in the excerpt.

But in her DailyMailTV interview in her current home town of Los Angeles last week, Dash walked back her previous steadfast support for Trump, dismissing him as 'not the president' and telling conservatives to 'give the new president a chance'.

'As far as he's concerned, [Trump] is not the president. We have a new president,' she said.

'Being a supporter of Trump has put me in some kind of box that I don't belong in. But he's not the president. I'm going to give the president that we have right now a chance.'

Referencing the fact that Trump is out of office is not "walking back previous support".

I admit that Trump is out of office. You want to accuse me of not supporting Trump?

Does Stacy Dash still support Trump?

Cancel culture

View attachment 467141

Is that a picture of the Republican Senate?

Trump Humpin.

But in her DailyMailTV interview in her current home town of Los Angeles last week, Dash walked back her previous steadfast support for Trump, dismissing him as 'not the president' and telling conservatives to 'give the new president a chance'.

'As far as he's concerned, [Trump] is not the president. We have a new president,' she said.

'Being a supporter of Trump has put me in some kind of box that I don't belong in. But he's not the president. I'm going to give the president that we have right now a chance.'

Referencing the fact that Trump is out of office is not "walking back previous support".

I admit that Trump is out of office. You want to accuse me of not supporting Trump?

Sounds like it.

Trump Humpin.

Sounds like it.

'Being a supporter of Trump has put me in some kind of box that I don't belong in'

Trump Humpin.

Sounds like it.

'Being a supporter of Trump has put me in some kind of box that I don't belong in'

Sure. She doesn't belong in the "box of deplorables" that so many assholes of the world think "Trump supporter" means.

That does not mean that she is NOT one. Just that she is not what so many assholes of the world assume she is because of it.

She was using weasel words, giving a fake apology and you fell for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back