The Original Candace Owens (Stacey Dash) Now Apologizes For Her Trump Support

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Clueless star and Fox News conservative firebrand Stacey Dash has denounced Donald Trump and slammed her old news channel for casting her as an 'angry Black woman.' Dash, 52, drew intense criticism for backing Trump's statement after the 2017 Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally in Virginia for defending Trump's claim that Mexican immigrants were MOSTLY drug traffickers, rapists and criminals and calling for an end to celebrating Black History Month. But in her DailyMailTV interview, Dash apologized for any hurt she had caused, blaming her 'arrogant pride and anger', vowed to withdraw from politics and claimed she was typecast by the channel. I realized in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it will destroy you. I made a lot of mistakes because of that anger."

I guess Stacey is trying out her acting job again with this interview; but I doubt most of the people she is apologizing to believe her theatrics that much....In my opinion, this is a very stupid and bad move for Stacey -- she will never regain the mantle she lost to Candace Owens with this act....

Candace has her own night-time show now; a show she would have never had when she was "anti-Trump" -- I don't understand how Stacey will earn much needed money by denouncing Trump and claiming all of the bullshit she said were just anger fueled rants that she now calls mistakes.

In related news, Stacey Dash will be in an upcoming movie about the Roe v. Wade case -- hopefully this helps to kick-start her acting career in a positive direction.
40254144-9342409-image-a-16_1615302928812.jpg

Heh heh heh....the non apology apology and you fell for it Bill. LOLOL

Some people on the right get how the left plays it and then turns it back on them.

Way to Go.., Stacey.

She didn't apologize for supporting/voting for Trump.

"Former Clueless star and Fox News conservative firebrand Stacey Dash has denounced Donald Trump and slammed her old news channel for casting her as an 'angry Black woman.' Dash, 52, drew intense criticism for backing Trump's statement after the 2017 Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally in Virginia for defending Trump's claim that Mexican immigrants were MOSTLY drug traffickers, rapists and criminals and calling for an end to celebrating Black History Month. But in her DailyMailTV interview, Dash apologized for any hurt she had caused, blaming her 'arrogant pride and anger', vowed to withdraw from politics and claimed she was typecast by the channel. I realized in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it will destroy you. I made a lot of mistakes because of that anger."

I guess Stacey is trying out her acting job again with this interview; but I doubt most of the people she is apologizing to believe her theatrics that much....In my opinion, this is a very stupid and bad move for Stacey -- she will never regain the mantle she lost to Candace Owens with this act....

Candace has her own night-time show now; a show she would have never had when she was "anti-Trump" -- I don't understand how Stacey will earn much needed money by denouncing Trump and claiming all of the bullshit she said were just anger fueled rants that she now calls mistakes.

In related news, Stacey Dash will be in an upcoming movie about the Roe v. Wade case -- hopefully this helps to kick-start her acting career in a positive direction.
View attachment 466467
Do you think she owed anyone an apology for her political views?

If so, why?

And, why do you think an actor would suddenly change her politics in such a public way? What's the rest of the story?

The questions continue to be (a) how many of these people will come to their senses, and (b) how long it will take.

In Europe many years ago it happened fairly quickly; but then, they didn't have the same propaganda continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365, either.

No doubt this will take considerably longer, if ever.

The questions continue to be (a) how many of these people will come to their senses, and (b) how long it will take.

In Europe many years ago it happened fairly quickly; but then, they didn't have the same propaganda continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365, either.

Trump's administration was completely normal other than the hysterical reaction from you people.

The interest groups that Trump represented, ie Traditional Americans, is still and will continue to demand our rights and interests, which is how it should be.

Your desire to oppress us is the problem.

Trump's administration was completely normal other than the hysterical reaction from you people.

The interest groups that Trump represented, ie Traditional Americans, is still and will continue to demand our rights and interests, which is how it should be.

Good gawd, you're such a freakin' victim.

Yikes.

Stacey who?
This beautiful woman....

5SYNPXAKIBBJTP6CVBEOTLQOSU.jpg

Looking damn good for 52....if she does indeed feel that she allowed hate to have too much control over her life; I am glad she has decided to let that go and wish her well....

I can only hope she means it

Yikes.

You are making insane comparisons between republicans and fucking nazis, you asshole.

Yikes.

You are making insane comparisons between republicans and fucking nazis, you asshole.
Meanwhile Senator Mike Lee called Democrats the devil for wanting to protect voting rights....and Corey didn't say a word....

Because Corey has been hating the concept of protecting voting rights since his Confederate idols got their asses kicked back in the 1860's

Yikes.

Meanwhile Senator Mike Lee called Democrats the devil for wanting to protect voting rights....and Corey didn't say a word....

Because Corey has been hating the concept of protecting voting rights since his Confederate idols got their asses kicked back in the 1860's

You dems, invite such comparisons. You are quite evil and behave like scum.

This is a lie.

No one seeks to "oppress" Trump supporters.

Trump represented nothing but fear, ignorance, and hate; thankfully he was voted out of office, it's time to repair the damage Trump has caused.

Yikes.

You dems, invite such comparisons. You are quite evil and behave like scum.
A racist neo-confederate calling me evil is a compliment...fuck what you whining about

Yikes.

Actually, I'm not. I'm comparing the incredible group pathologies of Europe in the 30s and 40s with those of today.

For me, it's not about politics, it's about psychology and sociology.

I don't care if you understand that. You're going to play the victim regardless.

Yikes.

That's because Lee "speaks da troof"

So there's a big difference there.

:rolleyes:

This is a lie.

Trump represented nothing but fear, ignorance, and hate; thankfully he was voted out of office, it's time to repair the damage Trump has caused.
Corey doesn't like the fact that this Stimulus package targets the bottom 85% of the country instead of the top 5%.....

and of those 85% -- Biden didn't exclude "conservative voters" from receiving stimulus relief.....nor did he down talk them.....

"Overall, Republican-leaning states would get a net $3,192 per resident from these provisions, which account for slightly more than $1 trillion of the bill’s $1.9 trillion cost. Democratic-leaning states would get $3,160, according to a Reuters analysis."

All Corey cares about is whining about losing the Civil War and being a bitch

This is a lie.

The blatantly fake narrative and projection from the left continues to amaze me.

Actions speak louder than words and results speak for themselves. It's really no wonder support for Republicans among the working class of all racial groups surged and continues to grow in the Trump era.

Securing the border against deadly cartels and gangs, criminal justice reform for minorities, inner city enterprise zones, the return of US manufacturing investment fair trade agreements and blue collar jobs with small business regulation and tax reforms that spurred the lowest unemployment in history for everyone...and the list goes on and on.

Pragmatic conservative solutions success really pissed off the useless socialist's and Chicom tyrants though. So a Covid viral attack along with race baiting and mass vote fraud became their weapons of choice to crush a conservative resonance and return power to the proletarian bureaucrats and tech tyrant oligarchs.

Last edited:

View attachment 466467

It's really sad the way you people treat black women.

Forum List

Back