The Opposition Takes Notice of Scott Walker

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
they are scared folks as well they should be. You didn't kick Democrats out of control of Congress just for the hell of it. article sums them up nicely.

SNIP:

The smears against Romney at least occurred during the actual campaign.
by
Avner Zarmi

Bio

February 16, 2015 - 9:43 pm

One of the low points of the 2012 presidential campaign came from a spate of news stories about Mitt Romney’s alleged bullying of a college roommate. The Left would not allow the allegation to die, and Romney was finally forced to issue a public apology for what he rightly termed “high school pranks that may have hurt others,” as though this had any relevance or bearing on his fitness to serve as president of the United States.

At least in Romney’s case, they waited until there was actually a campaign.

It is now February of 2015. No one is officially a candidate for the highest office in the land, but Scott Walker has made no secret that he is seriously considering the run. He has been visiting early caucus and primary states, and has already leased office space in Iowa, preparatory to running in the Iowa caucus. Worse, from the point of view of his opponents, polls in Iowa and New Hampshire, as well as Drudge’s admittedly unscientific online poll, all show him doing quite well against the putative field of Republican hopefuls.

So the knives have been unsheathed, and one of the earliest has appeared in the hands of a reporter for the Washington Post, David A. Fahrenthold: “As Scott Walker Mulls White House Bid, Questions Linger over College Exit.”

In the article, Fahrenthold reports on Walker’s open admiration for Ronald Reagan on campus (this was the 1980s, after all), his failed bid for president of the student body at Marquette University, the fact that he didn’t do very well in college French, and the fact that he left the university in the spring of his senior year a few credits shy of a bachelor’s degree.

In complete fairness, the article under the (to be charitable) misleading headline contains numerous reminiscences of Walker’s time on campus which paint a very compelling, likable picture. Thus, Mary Riordan, a college friend who did graduate and is now a speech pathologist, is quoted as saying: “Kind, he’s very kind,” as she recalled four medical emergencies in which Walker took her to the hospital. In one case, she tore ligaments in her ankle: “Scott carried me eight blocks to his car and drove me to the hospital.” And there is Stephen Satran, Walker’s roommate at Marquette, who says: “I thought that the guy was too nice to ever be successful in politics. Turns out I was wrong.”

all of it here:

For Scott Walker the Knives Have Come Out PJ Media

go Walker

I don't think Scott Walker announced yet and the left is going after him...
Just wait till he does...They will go after him that much harder...

I don't think Scott Walker announced yet and the left is going after him...
Just wait till he does...They will go after him that much harder...

my take on why they lost Congress is the people are FED up their dirty ass politics such as why a duly elected Governor of a state didn't finish college

so hey, they think that will help win. whatever

A guy didn't finish college and ended.up governor

A guy Who's only job he held was a community organizer and ended up president

Only in America

Lol

Seriously though why does it matter? Didn't bill gates drop out and became a trillionare or something?

Forum List

Back