The Open Society and Its Giant Enemies

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
A few days ago I received this warning message from Twitter:

“Hi Gilad Atzmon,

Your account, @GiladAtzmon has been locked for violating the Twitter Rules.
I was accused by this anti social network of “violating” their “rules against hateful conduct.”

The message took me by surprise as hatred is foreign to me. In fact, I dedicate a considerable amount of my energy to exposing the racism, racial supremacy and biological determinism that are found in many identitarian discourses.

Twitter wrote to me “You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.”

Here is my 5 year old tweet that prompted action by twitter:

And citizens worry about China? :auiqs.jpg:

“Hi Gilad Atzmon,

I was accused by this anti social network of “violating” their “rules against hateful conduct.”

The message took me by surprise as hatred is foreign to me. In fact, I dedicate a considerable amount of my energy to exposing the racism, racial supremacy and biological determinism that are found in many identitarian discourses.

Twitter wrote to me “You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.”

So, this is you...

• Banned

“Hi Gilad Atzmon,

So, this is you...
Does that make the message any less true?

Forum List

Back