The ONLY viable candidate in this election

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It is absolutely not too late to dump Trump and Clinton. This is the only candidate in the 2016 election who will respect and defend the U.S. Constitution and who is sane, rational, articulate, and educated. Both Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton are life-long progressive Democrats who are hungry for power and wealth and who have zero respect for the U.S. Constitution. Garry Johnson is a certified whack-a-doo who is immature and stoned. Jill Stein is a full-fledged communist who will also disregard the U.S. Constitution. Darrell Castle is the only real candidate. He is the only one who isn't an embarrassment to the United States.

Castle 2016 - Darrell Castle for President

It is absolutely not too late to dump Trump and Clinton. This is the only candidate in the 2016 election who will respect and defend the U.S. Constitution and who is sane, rational, articulate, and educated. Both Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton are life-long progressive Democrats who are hungry for power and wealth and who have zero respect for the U.S. Constitution. Garry Johnson is a certified whack-a-doo who is immature and stoned. Jill Stein is a full-fledged communist who will also disregard the U.S. Constitution. Darrell Castle is the only real candidate. He is the only one who isn't an embarrassment to the United States.

What specifically is the difference between him and Trump? Let's start with immigration and a ban on Muslims.

What specifically is the difference between him and Trump? Let's start with immigration and a ban on Muslims.
For starters - Darrell Castle is not a narcissistic megalomaniac. And he actually respects the constitution.

For starters - Darrell Castle is not a narcissistic megalomaniac. And he actually respects the constitution.

What are his views on medicare and social security?

Next question. What are his views on poor houses and who should fund them?

Each individual state should decide if and how much funding. Just as the constitution outlines (see...I told you he respects the U.S. Constitution).

What are his views on medicare and social security? Next question. What are his views on poor houses and who should fund them?
Now a question for you: are those issues more important to you than having a sane, rational, educated person with character and integrity sitting in the White House?

Each individual state should decide if and how much funding. Just as the constitution outlines (see...I told you he respect the U.S. Constitution).

The constitution leaves plenty of leeway regarding social safety nets. Why did you avoid my first question?

What are his views on medicare and social security? Next question. What are his views on poor houses and who should fund them?
Now a question for you: are those issues more important to you than having a sane, rational, educated person with character and integrity sitting in the White House?

Why can't you just answer the question? And by the way social security and medicare are more important than any moron you feel is qualified to be president.

And by the way social security and medicare are more important than any moron you feel is qualified to be president.
Wow... Ladies & Gentlemen - this is why we have Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton as the nominees for the two major party's. HappyToy....you get the government you deserve. Enjoy sweetie.

And by the way social security and medicare are more important than any moron you feel is qualified to be president.
Wow... Ladies & Gentlemen - this is why we have Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton as the nominees for the two major party's. HappyToy....you get the government you deserve. Enjoy sweetie.

You're nuts. I'd prefer a country that can survive any dipshit thrown into the oval office while you appear to be wanting to fall all over a personalty or authority figure. The country is and always will be larger than a single individual.

They are? Why? Because you are incapable of supporting yourself and handling your own retirement and healthcare needs? Because you're greedy? Because you're too lazy? Why are they more important than having a person of integrity in the White House?

You're nuts. I'd prefer a country that can survive any dipshit thrown into the oval office while you appear to be wanting to fall all over a personalty or authority figure. The country is and always will be larger than a single individual.
I'm nuts?!? You just said that Social Security and Medicare are more important than a sane and rational president (who holds the nuclear codes and wields tremendous power thanks to progressives abandonment of the constitution and separation of powers). :bang3:

They are? Why? Because you are incapable of supporting yourself and handling your own retirement and healthcare needs? Because you're greedy? Because you're too lazy? Why are they more important than having a person of integrity in the White House?

Who is handing over their retirement? I save outside of social security. It's a safety net that everyone pays into and I'm not qualified to second guess the choices others make.

A strong country that takes care of it's own is more important than any politician.

I'm nuts?!? You just said that Social Security and Medicare are more important than a sane and rational president (who holds the nuclear codes and wields tremendous power thanks to progressives abandonment of the constitution and separation of powers). :bang3:

We've never had a problem with a President being responsible with not taking us into a nuclear war, yes, a country that can take care of itself is more important than any one president.. We only have politicians in the first place to facilitate the success of the country and I for one am not interested in feeding their egos.

New Topics

Forum List

Back