The ONLY Valid Political Question 2015; Corporations or Government? (same team)

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
The Right hates Big Government.
The Left hates Big Corporations.
The Irony is they are the same.

Now that we are past the most basic concept of politics, where does your mind go? Are you enabled to think freely and stop repeating things that a Corporate driven party system wants you to repeat?

I'm sure the Nihilists will chime in but America was FOUNDED on Government (right or wrong methods), so if you are simply a Nihilist that hates Government in General, go find another Country not founded on Government.

Today it's no secret that big Corporations write the bills and Politicians openly state they didn't read them (because they are only in office due to donations from these corporations).

So the standard has been "Less Government vs. Less Corporate power over politicians" and I'm confused why some don't know the answer..........But you are all welcome to answer :desk:

I tend to think that THE PEOPLE will create a good Government if the influence of $ is out of the question. Some think "no government" is the only answer.

This post challenges all parties to think freely and doesn't use drama to stir up emotion. The reads vs. replies says a lot. I was hoping to wake a few people up.......not sure it will happen.

I tend to think that THE PEOPLE will create a good Government if the influence of $ is out of the question. Some think "no government" is the only answer.
There will always be an institutional or contract driven framework (if not government), though popularity is how America seems to judge its politicians and not their actual effectiveness.

It isn't about electing the 'best man/woman' for the job, but electing who gives enough people the feel good factor and tells everyone what they want to hear.

You could be forgiven for thinking US politics is an entertainment spectacle, with an effective politician being the rare exception rather than the rule.

Attempts to reform the American political system will ultimately fail, if the public continue to elect people on basis of their public speaking ability rather than their actual benefit to the office - and thus America.

The Right hates Big Government.
The Left hates Big Corporations.
The Irony is they are the same.

Now that we are past the most basic concept of politics, where does your mind go? Are you enabled to think freely and stop repeating things that a Corporate driven party system wants you to repeat?

I'm sure the Nihilists will chime in but America was FOUNDED on Government (right or wrong methods), so if you are simply a Nihilist that hates Government in General, go find another Country not founded on Government.

Today it's no secret that big Corporations write the bills and Politicians openly state they didn't read them (because they are only in office due to donations from these corporations).

So the standard has been "Less Government vs. Less Corporate power over politicians" and I'm confused why some don't know the answer..........But you are all welcome to answer :desk:
Summation: Corruption -- ******* Favoritism -- Kick-backs -- Extremely large contributions ( donations, payola ) -- Greed -- Power -- Influence -- Self-service -- Egos -- Purchasing Government <--------------- ( Government, Corporate America ) ------ ******* Purpose, intent, goals

Do you like jobs? Or do you wish for us to all return to farming like we did in the 19th century.

There's nothing wrong with the private or public sector as long as they allow for competition.
FYI - There's competition among thieves and crooks. What about fair, equal, and just competition? What about competition based on moral and ethical practices? What about competition to produce the best product and/or service, and not based on who can build the largest bank account? And, what would be so wrong in actually having a government by the people, and for the people?

Money is the root of all evil. Thus our evil, corrupt, and self-serving government. Money talks, and our government listens. Money elects government, and money moves the government puppets.

This post challenges all parties to think freely and doesn't use drama to stir up emotion. The reads vs. replies says a lot. I was hoping to wake a few people up.......not sure it will happen.
"The People" wont wake up until we hit the proverbial "rock bottom".

Forum List

Back