The only religion that's logical is...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
...Sun worship ones. The ancients had it right, much more so than we do today. Why worship an anthropomorphisized deity like us, if that deity then never does anything concrete? Why not instead worship the Sun? It gives us warmth, light, even vitamins. And whether you believe in it or not, it'll sunburn you if you give it the chance. Certainly much more real and godlike than anything else.

The Sun is more responsible for our being here than some made up creation story. Without the Sun's gravity-well, the matter which became the Earth wouldn't have come together to make the planet.

In every way, the Sun is objectively superior to any other deity. The very atoms of our bodies are here because some other 'sun-god' died and through it's death, its 'sacrifice' if you will, we were enabled to exist. A god with arms and legs like us didn't 'make us.' But a sun did.

My god can beat up your god. :)

Sun = God = Son of God (SoG)

Sun/SoG dies and rises again = sunset & sunrise / crucifiction/resurrection.

Sun/SoG "performs miracles" like turning water into wine, healing the sick, cycle of life, etc, etc.

In essence people are still worshiping the Sun only in an anthropomorphized variation.

What about religions that worship the Moon or Saturn?

EDIT: Google "The Black Cube of Saturn".

Your crummy little one sun God does not stand a chance against my God. Your God is going to die in 5 billion years, but my God is eternal, and has always existed. My God started the universe so is the creator of the laws of physics that are the cause of all the suns.

Your crummy little one sun God does not stand a chance against my God. Your God is going to die in 5 billion years, but my God is eternal, and has always existed. My God started the universe so is the creator of the laws of physics that are the cause of all the suns.

My god does things.

Your god doesn't do didly and requires you to believe it exists despite not offering any evidence.

My god proves its existence as will burn your skin whether you believe in it or not. :)

Forum List

Back