The Only Man Slandered More Than Trump

Have you noticed that the dumbest profession....maybe second to economists.....are sports announcers?
Might be because they are Liberals to the same extent.

1. Today is the birthday of
Ty Cobb, in full Tyrus Raymond Cobb, byname the Georgia Peach, (born December 18, 1886, Narrows, Georgia, U.S.—died July 17, 1961, Atlanta, Georgia), professional baseball player, considered one of the greatest offensive players in baseball history and generally regarded as the fiercest competitor in the game.... the antagonistic public persona that would become one of Cobb’s hallmarks.
...Cobb established numerous batting records. His career hits record of 4,189 lasted until it was broken by Pete Rose in 1985. He also set the runs-scored mark of 2,246, a total that was not surpassed until 2001 by Rickey Henderson. Cobb’s total of 892 stolen bases was surpassed in 1979 by Lou Brock. Finally, Cobb’s lifetime batting average of .366 was unequaled through the 20th century.
Three times his batting average topped .400 (1911, .420; 1912, .409; and 1922, .401), and for 23 straight years he batted at least .300. In the first election to the Baseball Hall of Fame, in 1936, Cobb received the most votes. "
Britannica.com

2. If you heard about Cobb from ESPN or Len Berman et al, you found this:
....overshadowed by his notorious personality. Known for sharpening his spikes in order to cause the most damage to opponents’ legs when sliding, he was one of the most aggressive players in baseball history, and his short temper led to numerous on-field scuffles (he even attacked a heckling fan in the stands on one occasion). Op. Cit.

"But for all that, most Americans think of him first as an awful person—a racist and a low-down cheat who thought nothing of injuring his fellow players just to gain another base or score a run. Indeed, many think of him as a murderer. "
Who Was Ty Cobb? The History We Know That’s Wrong

View attachment 430635

3. "..... Cobb has been portrayed as a virtual psychotic in articles, books, and films, including Ron Shelton’s 1994 feature starring Tommy Lee Jones and Ken Burns’s epic, 18-hour documentary, Baseball, in which Cobb plays the villain to Jackie Robinson’s hero.

There’s only one problem: this venomous character is predominantly fictional."
A Wronged Man

4. Ty Cobb on the TV show "I've got a Secret." Sep. 28, 1955

"Ty Cobb appears on the television show "I've got a secret." Since his death, Ty Cobb has been unfairly portrayed as being a very nasty person. The reality is far from this myth. It is nicely presented in the following article:
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/who-wa...

5. "It is easy to understand why this is the prevailing view. People have been told that Cobb was a bad man over and over, all of their lives. The repetition felt like evidence."
This explanation of the Cobb statement was written by Charles Leerhsen, whose recent book, is about Cobb..."Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty."

a. The Boston Globe notes:

"But if veteran sportswriter Leerhsen is correct about Cobb — and his book is assiduously researched and his points lucidly expressed — then “A Terrible Beauty” is not only the best work ever written on this American sports legend: It’s a major reconsideration of a reputation unfairly maligned for decades." Review of “Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty” by Charles Leerhsen - The Boston Globe

".... assiduously researched....a reputation unfairly maligned..."

So.....once again, Ronaldus Magnus was spot on:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
I don't know about the cobb, but nobody is slandering tRump.

Have you noticed that the dumbest profession....maybe second to economists.....are sports announcers?
Might be because they are Liberals to the same extent.

1. Today is the birthday of
Ty Cobb, in full Tyrus Raymond Cobb, byname the Georgia Peach, (born December 18, 1886, Narrows, Georgia, U.S.—died July 17, 1961, Atlanta, Georgia), professional baseball player, considered one of the greatest offensive players in baseball history and generally regarded as the fiercest competitor in the game.... the antagonistic public persona that would become one of Cobb’s hallmarks.
...Cobb established numerous batting records. His career hits record of 4,189 lasted until it was broken by Pete Rose in 1985. He also set the runs-scored mark of 2,246, a total that was not surpassed until 2001 by Rickey Henderson. Cobb’s total of 892 stolen bases was surpassed in 1979 by Lou Brock. Finally, Cobb’s lifetime batting average of .366 was unequaled through the 20th century.
Three times his batting average topped .400 (1911, .420; 1912, .409; and 1922, .401), and for 23 straight years he batted at least .300. In the first election to the Baseball Hall of Fame, in 1936, Cobb received the most votes. "
Britannica.com

2. If you heard about Cobb from ESPN or Len Berman et al, you found this:
....overshadowed by his notorious personality. Known for sharpening his spikes in order to cause the most damage to opponents’ legs when sliding, he was one of the most aggressive players in baseball history, and his short temper led to numerous on-field scuffles (he even attacked a heckling fan in the stands on one occasion). Op. Cit.

"But for all that, most Americans think of him first as an awful person—a racist and a low-down cheat who thought nothing of injuring his fellow players just to gain another base or score a run. Indeed, many think of him as a murderer. "
Who Was Ty Cobb? The History We Know That’s Wrong

View attachment 430635

3. "..... Cobb has been portrayed as a virtual psychotic in articles, books, and films, including Ron Shelton’s 1994 feature starring Tommy Lee Jones and Ken Burns’s epic, 18-hour documentary, Baseball, in which Cobb plays the villain to Jackie Robinson’s hero.

There’s only one problem: this venomous character is predominantly fictional."
A Wronged Man

4. Ty Cobb on the TV show "I've got a Secret." Sep. 28, 1955

"Ty Cobb appears on the television show "I've got a secret." Since his death, Ty Cobb has been unfairly portrayed as being a very nasty person. The reality is far from this myth. It is nicely presented in the following article:
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/who-wa...

5. "It is easy to understand why this is the prevailing view. People have been told that Cobb was a bad man over and over, all of their lives. The repetition felt like evidence."
This explanation of the Cobb statement was written by Charles Leerhsen, whose recent book, is about Cobb..."Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty."

a. The Boston Globe notes:

"But if veteran sportswriter Leerhsen is correct about Cobb — and his book is assiduously researched and his points lucidly expressed — then “A Terrible Beauty” is not only the best work ever written on this American sports legend: It’s a major reconsideration of a reputation unfairly maligned for decades." Review of “Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty” by Charles Leerhsen - The Boston Globe

".... assiduously researched....a reputation unfairly maligned..."

So.....once again, Ronaldus Magnus was spot on:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
I don't know about the cobb, but nobody is slandering tRump.

Actually, I do so appreciate when you post, nearly to the level of embarrassment you cause the rest of the Leftists.

I can’t say one way or the other about the character of Cobb. However I do know sports “journalists” and they tend to pick a narrative and run with it. That’s why a lot of athletes are wary of these so called journalists

I can’t say one way or the other about the character of Cobb. However I do know sports “journalists” and they tend to pick a narrative and run with it. That’s why a lot of athletes are wary of these so called journalists

The most disreputable occupation .....after lawyers.

at least they are gainfully employed. get a job.

Poor Trump.

And he's only been so nice to everyone.

Poor Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

Was he a Russian agent, as your side claimed for three years, until Mueller pulled the rug out from under you?

And these smears?
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

View attachment 430668

I proved my point, while you simply revealed the one on your head.

Trump may not be a Russian spy but he has done little to shut the left up about his loyalty to Putin!

As for Cobb, he was a racist bigot and asshole but a great Baseball Player and only Babe Ruth was his match!

Trump may not be a Russian spy but he has done little to shut the left up about his loyalty to Putin!

As for Cobb, he was a racist bigot and asshole but a great Baseball Player and only Babe Ruth was his match!
I would not matter what Trump said because the left has become psychotic about RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! and "Orange Man Bad" with absolutely no real evidence. It's always best not to play into the hysterics of the left as Reagan taught us when he said of the left's anti-Reagan propaganda..."There they go again." IOW, disregard the MSM chorous of squawking leftist propaganda parrots.

at least they are gainfully employed. get a job.

How did my occupation become your business?

Liberals......so threatened, so bereft on any cogent response to my posts.....that this is what I reduce them to....
trying to end my posting.

It brings a smile to my beatific countenance.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

Was he a Russian agent, as your side claimed for three years, until Mueller pulled the rug out from under you?

And these smears?
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

View attachment 430668

Let's check, and see how easily I skewer your lies.

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies…Obama sent mittens

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

9. Trump created an energy juggernaut in the United States….a body-blow to the Russian economy. Anyone pro-fracking is anti-Russia.

10. And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

I would not matter what Trump said because the left has become psychotic about RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! and "Orange Man Bad" with absolutely no real evidence. It's always best not to play into the hysterics of the left as Reagan taught us when he said of the left's anti-Reagan propaganda..."There they go again." IOW, disregard the MSM chorous of squawking leftist propaganda parrots.

And in this election we learned that they hate Trump more than they love America.

It might be instructive to make a listing of the major lies ABOUT Trump that have gone un-corrected and without apology long after they were proven false and defamatory. The copious lists of Trump's "lies" are are joke when examined closely.

Consider:

Trump never "bragged" about grabbing women by their private parts. Even ignoring the fact that this was a published private conversation that never should have come to light, it was CLEARLY a statement about the privileges of money and fame. Trump was naming an absurd example of gross behavior that he says that a rich, famous celebrity could hypothetically get away with. Furthermore, with the DOZENS of lying women who accused him of all manner of sexual impropriety, NOT ONE OF THEM accused him of anything even resembling the hypothetical conduct mentioned in the video. And yet, you STILL see morons stating - as fact - that Trump "bragged about..." you know the rest.

Trump never said that White Nationalists (whatever that means) were "very fine people." The transcripts of the news conference have been published all over the place, proving this vicious lie, and yet it is still brought up regularly to "prove that Trump is a racist.

Trump never proposed or issued a "Muslim Ban." Thirty seconds of thought reveals without question that this accusation is bullshit. The most populous Muslim countries in the world were not even mentioned in Trump's EO. His action was APPROVED BY THE FUCKING SUPREME COURT as totally appropriate and within his legitimate powers as President. And outlets like the Associated Press continue to refer to Trump's "Muslim Ban."

There was NO collusion, conspiracy, cooperation, or collaboration between the Trump Campaign and any representative of the Russian Federation, either formal or informal. TOTAL BULLSHIT.

And what about the scores of "crimes" that Leftists were salivating about and claiming that he would be prosecuted for THE MINUTE HE IS OUT OF OFFICE. And now we have blatantly anti-Trump prosecutors in D.C., and New York, and they come up with bupkis, punctuated by periodic shocking announcements of some new investigation every couple days. All amounting to nothing.

We have the greatest example of Freud's phenomenon of "projection," where the lying bastards of the Left shriek constantly about Trump's "lies."

And in this election we learned that they hate Trump more than they love America.
The haters cleverly used 'Rules For Radicals' and the MSM propaganda to turn the truth around and convince the everyday low-information population that "Orange Man Bad." A classic case of induced mass hysteria. Since they got away with that, they seized COVID to create mass hysteria. The more hysteria, the more power they accrue and the Democrat controlled media is the main disseminator of leftist-Marxist propaganda.

It might be instructive to make a listing of the major lies ABOUT Trump that have gone un-corrected and without apology long after they were proven false and defamatory. The copious lists of Trump's "lies" are are joke when examined closely.

Consider:

Trump never "bragged" about grabbing women by their private parts. Even ignoring the fact that this was a published private conversation that never should have come to light, it was CLEARLY a statement about the privileges of money and fame. Trump was naming an absurd example of gross behavior that he says that a rich, famous celebrity could hypothetically get away with. Furthermore, with the DOZENS of lying women who accused him of all manner of sexual impropriety, NOT ONE OF THEM accused him of anything even resembling the hypothetical conduct mentioned in the video. And yet, you STILL see morons stating - as fact - that Trump "bragged about..." you know the rest.

Trump never said that White Nationalists (whatever that means) were "very fine people." The transcripts of the news conference have been published all over the place, proving this vicious lie, and yet it is still brought up regularly to "prove that Trump is a racist.

Trump never proposed or issued a "Muslim Ban." Thirty seconds of thought reveals without question that this accusation is bullshit. The most populous Muslim countries in the world were not even mentioned in Trump's EO. His action was APPROVED BY THE FUCKING SUPREME COURT as totally appropriate and within his legitimate powers as President. And outlets like the Associated Press continue to refer to Trump's "Muslim Ban."

There was NO collusion, conspiracy, cooperation, or collaboration between the Trump Campaign and any representative of the Russian Federation, either formal or informal. TOTAL BULLSHIT.

And what about the scores of "crimes" that Leftists were salivating about and claiming that he would be prosecuted for THE MINUTE HE IS OUT OF OFFICE. And now we have blatantly anti-Trump prosecutors in D.C., and New York, and they come up with bupkis, punctuated by periodic shocking announcements of some new investigation every couple days. All amounting to nothing.

We have the greatest example of Freud's phenomenon of "projection," where the lying bastards of the Left shriek constantly about Trump's "lies."

The Left.....they lie for the Lord of Flies

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats said that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also said that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything......

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

In each post the accusation of lies......but the fools are unable to provide any.

I look forward to each and every one of such as a cautionary example for any who might lean Democrat.

The haters cleverly used 'Rules For Radicals' and the MSM propaganda to turn the truth around and convince the everyday low-information population that "Orange Man Bad." A classic case of induced mass hysteria. Since they got away with that, they seized COVID to create mass hysteria. The more hysteria, the more power they accrue and the Democrat controlled media is the main disseminator of leftist-Marxist propaganda.

I regularly ask those Biden voters this simple question....what Trump policies did they vote against and what Biden policies did they vote for?

Deer-in-headlights looks are the only answers.

Poor Trump.

Poor Trump.

And these smears?

View attachment 430668

Poor Trump. Poor you.

Brilliant come-back.

Just be happy that you don’t still have that job that required you to wear that white paper hat
I have learned than Mac is a retarded piece of shit who should be executed for his communist leanings.

Kill your stupid self, Mac.
Good, solid Trumpian comment there. Well done.

I hope you appreciate how smoothly I put you in your place with never any vulgarity nor a wish for your death.
1621811605738.png

Forum List

Back