The only hope

Thats funny. Jesus taught one must know God and him to get eternal life. John 17:3
That only works if you believe Jesus was divine.

I don't know that he was anything other than a man

The bible isn't proof.

That's like quoting Tolkien and calling it proof Sauron was real
Much of the OT events has been proved true by archelogists. There are writings in the OT about outer space--no mortal knew back then when it was written.

Much of the OT events has been proved true by archelogists. There are writings in the OT about outer space--no mortal knew back then when it was written.
The places not the events or the people.

Fictional works often use actual places as their settings.

The ONLY hope remaining for mankind is Gods kingdom. Have you heard all the wonderful promises made to mankind by God and his son? Gods kingdom rule( like a govt)a govt rule run by love) over the earth. No more satan influences which rule now. No more bad. The earth will become a paradise. Every motive of ones neighbor will be from Love. Profit rules this satan run system of things. No more war, hatred, lying, stealing, diseases, sickness, cheating, etc, all the way down the line. Gods kingdom will be a cure all of this sick system. The new earth= Gods kingdom rule over it. Will be transformed into a paradise(Eden)-- Gods original plan has never changed for mortals and the earth. Those who believe Jesus knows he teaches-Matthew 5:5--The meek will inherit the EARTH. ( not heaven)--
This earth needs Gods kingdom very soon.
Do you know about Gods kingdom?
But all I thought we needed was Diaper Joe Biden, electric cars, guns and police taken off the streets, and masks to wear.

Also, I thought only the woke inherited to earth.

All of these religions start to get confusing after a while.

The places not the events or the people.

Fictional works often use actual places as their settings.
Actually they found evidence of certain ones that were destroyed and commented---Its hard to believe God waiting that long to destroy them. They did some pretty sick things, especially the assyrians. They tortured everyone as entertainment. Cut body parts off of them as entertainment. Some places used sex as part of worship.

But all I thought we needed was Diaper Joe Biden, electric cars, guns and police taken off the streets, and masks to wear.

Also, I thought only the woke inherited to earth.

All of these religions start to get confusing after a while.
Yes satans plan--confuse little mortals. He is very powerful, he was there before the earth was created-He has seen it all. So what God had to do was use alot of symbolism in his written word to keep satan and his angels in darkness, but mortals were as well.. I have read the bible a few x--99.9% mislead every given moment of mortal history to this day. The teachers on earth Jesus appoints get holy spirit to guide them to truth-at the proper time. Matthew 24:45

Actually they found evidence of certain ones that were destroyed and commented---Its hard to believe God waiting that long to destroy them. They did some pretty sick things, especially the assyrians. They tortured everyone as entertainment. Cut body parts off of them as entertainment. Some places used sex as part of worship.
All those places god supposedly destroyed were nothing but natural or human caused disasters nothing divine about them

REally?

Please link to where an archeologist stated that a god destroyed any ancient cities

I dont have a link, i saw it 30 something years ago. Their comment after digging up one of those sights was--We cant believe God waited so long to destroy them-- So they knew God did it.

I dont have a link, i saw it 30 something years ago. Their comment after digging up one of those sights was--We cant believe God waited so long to destroy them-- So they knew God did it.
That's hardly evidence

That's an anecdotal account of hearsay

After people became educated, for skeptics they came up with communism instead.

New Topics

Forum List

Back