The only hope

So god created Satan to abuse the creations he supposedly loves then promises a kingdom of love without Satan

Why not just do that from the very beginning?

You mean this all loving compassionate god is punishing people for the sins someone else committed

And why does any god consider knowledge a sin?

He didn't forbid it but yet he punished anyway

Satan could have just as easily been smote him as he did so many other people he created but instead he chose to let Satan wreak havoc among his children.

It's not unlike allowing a pedophile free access to your own children.
With respect to soul the spiritual tradition of the Church emphasizes the heart, in the biblical sense of the depths of one’s being, where the person decides for or against God. These quotes of yours are effectively your judgements against God which is your decision.

I can't help but see the parallel with the account of Christ where God allowed Himself to be put on trial, convicted and crucified. He put himself on trial because he knew people like you would do it anyway. God has a wicked sense of humor.

There couldnt be any other options. God didnt want robots, he wanted us to choose with our free will to listen to him. Over 99% have not listened to him very much all through history. Its a very sad world we live in. Its almost done.

I don't think our fates are in the hands of any gods

People rule themselves

Exactly--Free will. God gave all free will. Men killing one another does not give one freedom. God has Laws, Men have laws, but any can use free will at anytime. Those in fear let men take certain freedoms away. Law doesnt..If one chooses with their free will to be a murderer, no law stops it. No govt stops it, etc. Maybe eventually the law will catch up because you broke the law.

Exactly--Free will. God gave all free will. Men killing one another does not give one freedom. God has Laws, Men have laws, but any can use free will at anytime. Those in fear let men take certain freedoms away. Law doesnt..If one chooses with their free will to be a murderer, no law stops it. No govt stops it, etc. Maybe eventually the law will catch up because you broke the law.
So then all the laws of gods do nothing to stop murder either.

I guess gods aren't really all that powerful.

So then all the laws of gods do nothing to stop murder either.

I guess gods aren't really all that powerful.

It wouldnt be free will if God interferred with ones choice. God created all of creation. How can one who cannot even create a single blade of grass speak against the creator. Lackof understanding iswhy?

The ONLY hope remaining for mankind is Gods kingdom. Have you heard all the wonderful promises made to mankind by God and his son? Gods kingdom rule( like a govt)a govt rule run by love) over the earth. No more satan influences which rule now. No more bad. The earth will become a paradise. Every motive of ones neighbor will be from Love. Profit rules this satan run system of things. No more war, hatred, lying, stealing, diseases, sickness, cheating, etc, all the way down the line. Gods kingdom will be a cure all of this sick system. The new earth= Gods kingdom rule over it. Will be transformed into a paradise(Eden)-- Gods original plan has never changed for mortals and the earth. Those who believe Jesus knows he teaches-Matthew 5:5--The meek will inherit the EARTH. ( not heaven)--
This earth needs Gods kingdom very soon.
Do you know about Gods kingdom?
Hope was never a good contraceptive and it won't work if your relying on some silly God.
2000 years is enough time for him to reveal himself. It's all lies. There's no God, heaven or hell. Make alternative arrangements.

It wouldnt be free will if God interferred with ones choice. God created all of creation. How can one who cannot even create a single blade of grass speak against the creator. Lackof understanding iswhy?
The murder victim isn't exercising his free will is he? God doesn't give a shit about him or her

The murder victim isn't exercising his free will is he? God doesn't give a shit about him or her

God has promised a ressurection back to life, So their death is temporary. If God kept interferring with free will, it wouldnt be free will.
God could have prevented the followers being used as entertainment in the Collosium and being ripped apart by wild animals, But then there would be no free will. Free will is what it is. This system isnt Gods plan. Its not what he wants. I am confident they will be granted everlasting life in Gods kingdom for standing up for him over worldly things--Jesus showed--All the way to death if needed.

Last edited:
God has promised a ressurection back to life, So their death is temporary. If God kept interferring with free will, it wouldnt be free will.
God could have prevented the followers being used as entertainment in the Collosium and being ripped apart by wild animals, But then there would be no free will. Free will is what it is. This system isnt Gods plan. Its not what he wants. I am confident they will be granted everlasting life in Gods kingdom for standing up for him over worldly things--Jesus showed--All the way to death if needed.
Yeah OK what about the murder victims spouse and kids.

Who cares if they end up in poverty cuz god'll make it all better after they die too.

And tell me how is saving the victims and stopping the asshole doing the killing stopping free will. The murdering son of a bitch can still decide to kill someone but why do the intended victims have to suffer?

Face it your god doesn't really give a shit about the people on this planet.

Yeah OK what about the murder victims spouse and kids.

Who cares if they end up in poverty cuz god'll make it all better after they die too.

And tell me how is saving the victims and stopping the asshole doing the killing stopping free will. The murdering son of a bitch can still decide to kill someone but why do the intended victims have to suffer?

Face it your god doesn't really give a shit about the people on this planet.

His kingdom will cure all. I know in the past i have had hard times seeing things the way God sees, But then i realized, i see my little world and a little news. There are billions of other events that have occurred and occur daily, we do not see. God sees them all. We dont have a clue what its like to make decisions concerning all for all time. God is making sure that an interuption like this to his beautiful creation, NEVER can occur again. That is why it will occur this one time. All rebels are being rooted out forever. Those who stand by their creator through this faithfully will recieve- eternal life in his kingdom. God does care greatly. It has to be this way. Mortals chose this system by rebelling in Eden. Its not what God wanted.
If an opportunity ever arises again and mortal must make a free will choice, I pray they will remember this system very well before they choose wrong. But it will never arise again.

How can one possibly think that a creator who hands life, free of charge to all, doesnt care? How our creator could send his son to die such a horrible death and watch it and not crush mankind out of existence for that event is a great love for mankind. His son coming down here and dying like that as well proves a love greater than anything i ever saw or heard of. Jesus was sweating blood the night of his arrest. But yet he prayed to his Father--take this cup away from me, but not my will your will be done. His kingdom promises prove his great love as well. One needs to get on board, it is almost done.

His kingdom will cure all. I know in the past i have had hard times seeing things the way God sees, But then i realized, i see my little world and a little news. There are billions of other events that have occurred and occur daily, we do not see. God sees them all. We dont have a clue what its like to make decisions concerning all for all time. God is making sure that an interuption like this to his beautiful creation, NEVER can occur again. That is why it will occur this one time. All rebels are being rooted out forever. Those who stand by their creator through this faithfully will recieve- eternal life in his kingdom. God does care greatly. It has to be this way. Mortals chose this system by rebelling in Eden. Its not what God wanted.
If an opportunity ever arises again and mortal must make a free will choice, I pray they will remember this system very well before they choose wrong. But it will never arise again.

How can one possibly think that a creator who hands life, free of charge to all, doesnt care? How our creator could send his son to die such a horrible death and watch it and not crush mankind out of existence for that event is a great love for mankind. His son coming down here and dying like that as well proves a love greater than anything i ever saw or heard of. Jesus was sweating blood the night of his arrest. But yet he prayed to his Father--take this cup away from me, but not my will your will be done. His kingdom promises prove his great love as well. One needs to get on board, it is almost done.
Tell that to the little kid in the hospital dying a slow and painful death from cancer. But I guess it was that little kid's free will that got him cancer right?

Tell that to the little kid in the hospital dying a slow and painful death from cancer. But I guess it was that little kid's free will that got him cancer right?

Are you that blind? Its sad that you dont know your creator. Its mortals fault for choosing this system on us.
In the OT it says ones children will pay for their Fathers sin. Do you understand that statement? Its not that they pay for their Fathers personal sins, but the parents hand down their wicked practices to their children, so in that sense they will pay for their Fathers sin because they do the same ones.
God knows this life is temporary, Entering his kingdom to live forever in perfection is the real life. The life one needs to live for now by repenting of their sins.

Even in all the false god religions--mortals use love, sharing,etc in their celebrations--yet they are wicked practices because of the false god involved.

Are you that blind? Its sad that you dont know your creator. Its mortals fault for choosing this system on us.
In the OT it says ones children will pay for their Fathers sin. Do you understand that statement? Its not that they pay for their Fathers personal sins, but the parents hand down their wicked practices to their children, so in that sense they will pay for their Fathers sin because they do the same ones.
God knows this life is temporary, Entering his kingdom to live forever in perfection is the real life. The life one needs to live for now by repenting of their sins.

Even in all the false god religions--mortals use love, sharing,etc in their celebrations--yet they are wicked practices because of the false god involved.
some little kid's fault he or she gets abducted raped and murdered?

Forum List

Back